Does anyone remember an old...

Does anyone remember an old, browser-based (or at least downloaded from the cartoon network website) kids next door game?

I remember it was a top down view, and the first level was trying to take these cards from giant nerds. Like really stereotypical nerd characters. I can't remember if the whole game was about those cards or not. I played it a shit-ton like 10 years ago but I can't find anything online about it now and I'd love to at least watch a video of it or something.

Anybody remember what I'm talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

knd.wikia.com/wiki/Operation_B.E.S.T.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sent ;^)

I FOUND IT, OPERATION B.E.S.T

holy shit

>OPERATION B.E.S.T
got a link senpai

It was an MMORPG styled game so I can't seem to find any way of playing it now. Not even any live gameplay on youtube.

knd.wikia.com/wiki/Operation_B.E.S.T.

this is the most I've found on it so far

I found someone who claims to have sent a download link to someone who asked in yahoo answers. I'm gonna ask that guy and report back

I've been looking for this for years. It was only available for like a year and there's next to no footage available of it

godspeed user

I vaguely remember a level where you shot homework at those werewolf students, I've thought about the game for years but could never remember it

I'm in the same boat. I remember rushing home from school so I could hop on my families old Dell so I could play it. I can't believe there's no footage anywhere of it.

It was a 3d top down shooter that was online. Little is recorded from the game as it was aimed at children and was only available for a few weeks or months. Screen recording wasn't as freely available as it is now at the time and it was unlikely kids would have access to it. Not much more than advertisements from the game are recorded.

What is the best classic CN game.
And why is it Harum Scarum

I couldn't even run that game. I had some old piece of shit win98 computer (parents didn't get XP until months later) and it kicked my ass with the "minimum OS: Windows 2000 message" Running Fraps was out of the question back then.

Requests go on or .

Polite sage.

I remember there was a contest on CN of who can get the highest score, I only played it on the last day.

Only thing I remember was the final area where you had to fight an evil version of your character.

>scythe is best weapon in the game
>tfw accidentally stepping onto the toilet paper roll
Also no, the best game CN had was the Megas XLR one where YOU become the bullet hell, as opposed to having to fight your way through bullet hell. I had so many objects on screen Flash couldn't handle it and the whole thing crashed.

WRONG

BEST CN game was the collectible card game using all of the old CN characters, even all the way back to the Jetsons. You started with a starter pack with points you could use to purchase other characters which worked either by having the same "type" or being allies from the same series to have massive damage multipliers to win. I even meta'd the shit out of that so I could sweep despite not having any "serious" characters to use.

Holy fuckin shit this nigga knows how'd I forget about this fuckin gem of a game

>Meta-gaming Cartoon Network games
You've earned my eternal respect and disgust.