Why is she so slut-like in appearance?

If you got it, flaunt it.

Best chest

>one bigger than the other
Disgusting

just like real life

Why is she so perfect?

She can't help that.

Video games are there to escape the ugly reality, not to copy it.

She's good but not perfect. Healer on the other and is perfection incarnate.

Good genes.

She doesn't think so.

They actually do, don't they?
I mean, canon says they wanted it this way.
They actually hate breasts.

why can't she just appreciate her perfect flat chest the way The Lord intended?

They hate what they don't have.
Because her's aren't perfect.

Why are samurai girls so cute?

>They hate what they don't have.

They had, but made sure to get rid of it.
They probably think breasts are useless meat, although the one in your picture might resent her ancestors for removing it from their gene pool.
By the way, they also removed their males from existence or something, right?
Archers are fucked up people.

I think its one of those things that Archers only birth other archers or something. That or the male archers from 3 are the boys they have and just ditch on the side of the road which would explain their bad blood.

le millenom girl

Archers are literally born from a big tree

2 different clans, the two groups are bitter rivals.

Archers just get weirder and weirder.
Well they must have went to war with the females winning said war since we haven't see the males since 3.

damn these comics are ancient.

How can Disgaea have so many good girls?

Alraunes are fine too.

Flat is justice

Not just good but useful too. Take heavy knight for example, all he was good for was throwing but then comes the female version that can take hits for others across the map and throw with the best of them.

Is anybody else somewhat bothered by the oversexualization of disgaea?

I was really in love with the artstyle of the first two games but after the 3rd one it kind of got really pandering. I mean I guess that's the target audience of those games, but I prefer my fanservice and lewds in the form of doujins and fanart.

Why is Camilla in da grindan game?

>but I prefer my fanservice and lewds in the form of doujins and fanart.
The problem is Disgaea gets fuck all of those so official art is the best we can get most of the time.

you have 10 seconds to name a series more boring than Disgaea

hard mode: no Ubisoft games

Because she loves her fans so much she chooses to do work in other games so they can enjoy her more.

MN9

Trails in the Sky

You could just reincarnate her as someone bustier or better yet, put all her aptitude points into her chest.

>tfw no feet art of healer

I tried using one in a non-throwbot capacity in DD2. But it was hard getting her to keep up level wise with my succubus who could basically evaporate 5+ enemies at any given time.

Which is weird considering you have dialogue like this ingame.

Magic users almost always have an easier time leveling up due to their ability to kill groups with little problem. Still even a lower leveled knight with the right equipment can still act as a solid guard for the main game. She helped save me for the final boss fight in DD2 because of that.

I know, right? This is the exact kinda thing that gives kids fetishes. Not that it's a problem, I just wish that the art delivered :S

Art and Disgaea just don't seem to mix for whatever reason.

Children play Disgaea?

The art is pretty great already I suppose

Unfortunately no, but if I had as a kid, that scene would have given me a foot fetish or something luckily cartoon network picked up the slack in that area

The little bit it does get is great. And you can see her feet when she does some of her specials too, even if for a brief moment.

Archers got rid of male Archers from their village because they thought they were too serious/nofun, it clashed with the females' cheerful attitude and eventually they had a fight where the females won and banned the males from their village.

D3 has the male Archers in it and it also reflects that with the females getting the "Boy Hunt" evility as one of the secondaries which makes them do more damage to male units, while the males get "Girl Hunt".

Yeah haha she's awesome. I just started post-game (5) and she's my moist levelled char by a lot unsurprisingly.

Actually I'm kinda lost in the post-game desu. Cleared Martial Training 2 and heard I'm meant to aim for 4 but don't really know how I'm meant to be levelling. I don't have a sage either. Anyone got any tips?

I was level 500 or so because Wild Groom combined with Sea Angels and raise enemy level + triple experience bills cause you to level up stupid fast even in the story. Also had dragons to manipulate resistances, so the final boss was kind of slow going, but not really a problem.

My super awesome tanking strategy for the main game was "have an underleveled chump throw my main attacker in the base panel and die instead". Never bothered with the post game.

Getting that Sage should be a priority as her spell makes clearing the item world so much easier.

>moist levelled
>moist

FUCK

Thanks user, will work on it but don't even have a professor atm. What's a good way of ranking up classes?

>ywn furiously hatesex a female archer while making fun of her for her flat chest as a ranger

>>moist levelled
Well she does get off on applying antiseptics on men and watching them squirm, soits quite fitting.
>What's a good way of ranking up classes?
Just performing any action has it go up some but from what I've experienced, fighting higher leveled enemies seems to net you more class experience so either kill shit or sit in a corner and drink a shit load of sodas.

Why does the Female Fighter use a belt as a bra?

Thanks for the help user, will get back to the grind soon!

Why is her dress so poofy?

Belt bras work better in a fight maybe?

How fucking flat is she that she can just wrap a belt around her?
Where do you even get belts that big?

At the Square Enix store.

Pretty damn flat.

Just find daisuke ishitawari.

Female Fighter is still cute though!

Are there any must haves for my Disgaea 5 team?
Assume I only have Laharl's DLC.

Sage just for clearing out the item world.

its like that once scene from 30 rock where the lady could only pay for half of her boob job

Don't talk shit about my favorite generic boyo

Flat or small > fake bimbo foobs

>search for a flat justice image to agree with you
>tfw even computer knows hinoka is flat

nice

>mac

Big, flat, they're all beautiful to me.

Not for him. His titty-monster aunt beat the shit out of him forever for being partially human, so he has deep trauma about breasts.

That's only in the novels.

In the games, it's because his babysitter suffocated him with her breasts whenever he started crying.

And yet he didn't really care having those.

Either way, it all boiled down to titty monsters abusing him either on purpose or by accident. You think if he got genuine love and care from a titty monster he'd love them today?

Titty Monster Etna

You are 1000 years to early to do that!