Switch Leakers (liars)

What will happen to their journalism careers?

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334753
m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1334549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is my phone not displaying these large images in the proper resolution? Did gook moot fuck shit up?

Vidya journalists are 10 fucking rungs lower on the ladder than sports journalists. And sports journalists have an iffy track record on their scopes. The bad ones are typically ignored but the good ones are golden. No one really cares or tracks the success rate of vidya journalists.

"Journalism"

That word doesn't mean anything anymore.

Any of them making predictions for the FE Direct?

Trannies will still be around trying to be relevant, and people will still give them the attention because they're trannies.

Nothing. People still post threads with their "hot new info"

It never did. Journalists of old just had nobody there to call them out on their bullshit-- the data was not available.

Most of them have gone into hibernation since the Switch conference

Posting on twitter isn't much of career

Well they didn't learn last time, so this won't be any different.

what happened to the rabbids thing?

>Beyond Good & Evil 2 will be a Switch exclusive

Remove the m at the end of the image URL. Automatic mobile compression or something.

Amazed people were so intent on believing some random twitter users just because they were right in predicting the new Nintendo console would have a Mario game.

In a couple of months some of them are gonna come out of hibernation with some high probability "leaks" like Smash 4: Switch on e3 or Splatoon 2 to have dlc and inevitably get it right. People will then proceed to give them atention again and it all continues

No because people will keep using their bullshit as fresh new bait to make threads with.

He'll backtrack and say the rabbits in Odyssey was what he meant all along.

How many times has Emily Rogers been wrong now? Can't believe people still think she's worth listening to.

And the Laura Kate Dale person has now been discredited as well.

Don't forget to add Eurogamer to the list
The foxconn leak got confirmed which makes that 1000Ghz CPU, and 700/300 MHz GPU "news" BTFO

Source: neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334753

Who even gives a shit what some idiot on the Internet say? What do you even get out of those leaks, even when they are true, you dont benefit in any way. You guys are just as thirsty for "news" and "leaks" as you are for cock.

Just wait for E3 my negro

This. Video game "journalism" is an absolute joke. Just a bunch of attention seekers trying to look important.

Seems to be tranny central too.

Never, because they'll say shit like "Oh my sources changed at the last minute" / "I TOLD IT WASN'T 'COMPLETELY' TRUSTED STOP HARASSING ME"

Especially the harassment posts. They'll play the harassment card whenever someone calls them out on thier bullshit.

I've lost count.

>leak
>debunked by rumor

Nice

kek

She has a habbit of being right purely because she's vague as shit or generalises stuff like "It's coming out in May... but it could have been delayed...."
That said, we're still waiting on that Mother 3 she thinks is coming.

Also worth noting before 3DS launched she said it would get a Metroid game. That only took 5 years to come true.

>the people who worked on the smash games
>People didn't debunk this shit right there and then

Hal made 2 of them, then game arts.

what fucking specs does this thing have anyway, so much disinformation

I really doubt it. People aren't buying into these people like they used too.

>3.5 teraflop
>There is one thing that's easy to calculate, though: 5.3W
>That's the typical power draw of the full system while playing Zelda in portable mode (based on a 4310 mAh battery and a 3 hour battery life).

>3.5 teraflops at 5.3W
you are a special kind of moron

You underestimate leddit's desire to virtue signal.

The only article I've read correctly points out how the Japanese page mentions that they'll talk about the Smartphone game on top of other titles (not necessarily plural, so maybe only FE musou).

What about the OBE1 guy? what he right with any of his 12 days of switchmas leaks?

>mfw I can send an email to Eurogamer RIGHT NOW and claim my dad works for Nintendo and feed them a bunch of obvious lies and they will parrot them as complete facts. Not speculation, but real hard concrete truths

Calling Mobile game, FE Warriors and Fates: Switch port right here for your Sup Forums leak.

Well going by the foxconn leak, it's a 16nm Pascal based chip with 4 A73 or A72 cores clocked at 1.78Ghz and the GPU is clocked at 921Mhz when docked.
So much stronger than what Eurogamer is claiming.

Considering the Switch can barely run a Wii U game at 900p and it's already confirmed that third party game are getting downgraded, it's safe to say Eurogamer and Digital Foundry are still right.

>and Fates: Switch port
Oh right, that WAS a prediction I read somewhere. Nevermind then.

>we live in an age where "source is Sup Forums" counts for more than a link to an industry press website

Don't know about that, but those squid kids fit right in Mario. Blooper squids when?

Some of them. The online service being free for a limited time was actually true and Netflix is not being at launch.

But everything else is basically vague and critic proof.

i don't think they'll have a whole direct just for a smartphone game and an already announced title

I mean, how long has Emily Rodgers been doing this? It's been like 5+ years and she's still getting attention for this shit. All it takes is good luck and get like 2 or so guesses, sorry I mean "leaks", right and people are back to giving these people the attention they crave.

>a leak that was made 8 hours before a Presentation that was about to be finished setting up beat a bunch of stupid bullshit rumors made MONTHS before the Presentation

Wooooooow who would've guessed?

These fucking idots will STILL believe these Twitter fucks.

as long as they don't forget about how she was wrong about all the switch stuff then nobody will care about these retards anymore
laura has made money off the trans sympathy attention too

She's already pulling the "Stop harassing me!" card. She will never go away.

Isn't even luck half the time as patents or web domain registrations come out and suddenly she's all over it.

Since before the Wii U was announced.

The problem isn't necessarily that retards on twitter follow her. The problem is that Nintendo sites cover her 'leaks.'

Whoops meant this link that was inside the other one.
m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1334549

The first one is about a possible dock that has extra power, but apparently you can't read.

Nah, those X1 rumors Eurogamer was peddling don't make much sense, the switch would be weaker than Wii U in portable mode with those numbers which isn't the case given how BotW runs undocked.

Those numbers on a Pascal chip still aren't that amazing, about the power of a full clock X1, so around 2.5X the Wii U when docked which we can see perfectly from MK8 running at 1080p docked.

Journalism died in WW 1. They started understanding mass psychology, and then utilized it for political ideologies, warmongering (enlisting), Mass consumption and alternate history.
For example, the two revolutions in Russia melded as one 'people against a tyrant' rather than failed democracy attempt followed by Jewish power grab...

Sup Forums is more reliable because our average users are individuals, and more importantly, detached from the masses.

We at Sup Forums all know which games we should hate though.

Goes before even that. Yellow journalism sparked the spanish american war.

And it goes even much further back than even in the US. Consider the federalist papers were a bunch of propaganda.

Actually some of Oobe1's leak were very close.
His leaks included:

>A new Warriors games for Nintendo
>Free online at launch
>No Netflix, Amazon at launch
>new SMT game
>Assassin's Creed
>Metroid
>Retro not working on Donkey Kong
>Switch "snap" sound would be changed
>Resident Evil

CCG localization, Japan got no such announcement so one would assume it's Western only release.

I doubt Ubisoft want to make the same mistake as with Rayman Legends.

The leaks only said it would be for 12 months, which seems like a Nintendo thing to do.

Even if it's 920mhz pascal, it's still under half a tflop even when docked

So yeah I'd believe this leak since BotW only runs at 900p/30 which is about what you'd expect from a 500gflop device

When has Nintendo ever done that?

DigitalFoundry are right.

The Switch is basically a portable Wii U.

Only more powerful

I mean Nintendo not tightly securing an exclusive. Especially from Ubisoft.

Half right
It is basically a portable Wii U but their numbers wouldn't have equalled that. Their "leak" was just the Tegra X1 devkit released a long time ago.

By 10%.

Has someone on Twitter called them out on their bullshit?

They're blocked even if they did.

A few people have, and then they get raided by white knights defending these lying fucks.

>Sup Forums was right once again
Really gets those neurons going

They just get blocked.

>Liam pleading on NeoGAF that he didn't make those tweets in the first place
>gets banned

Gold

Can you link me to the thread?

I can't find it.

>"""""leaks"""""

More like 1 day

Liam has to be the most transparent out of all these motherfuckers about how fake this all is.

It's always mostly just been guesses

It's not even enough to post screenshots of one assholes twitter at a time now, we've officially entered the bloated flow chart phase of this shit

Who?

>by 10%

Wii U can play BotW in 720p = 921600 px
Switch can play BotW in 900p = 1440000 px

56% more pixels generated ( No its not upscaled)
+ better textures
+ better framerate
+ less pop ups

I dont think its 10% more

Nothing because their circle of ass kissing friends and followers will defend them

Keep in mind that he himself said that the game was complete and ready the ship.

Shouldn't be that surprising. Some people were willing to believe that saying "Pokemon from XY" was enough to prove a Smash4 leak was real.

Liam is the biggest faggot out of all of them. Including LKD

A lot of it comes down to the fact that a large amount of Nintendo fans are little kids and little kids are gullible as fuck.

Not the one you responded to, but thank you so much for this information!

qft