Who would you say is the Poochie of Video Games

Who would you say is the Poochie of Video Games.
Or a unnecessary character addition an established series that never caught on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNkRvcUn6VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tails.

Lightning

Daisy?

>the main character
>literally Link
>never caught on

This.
I was going to say Bass, too.

bowser jr

I liked axl. even if he was a prick at times. plus the doppelganger ability was neat

>poochie
>pucci

This guy is just a worst khezu, and that is saying something.

Counterpoint: fuck you.

He's better in every way. He has music, doesn't shit electricity every five seconds, and makes better armor and weapons. Khezu is complete garbage.

doesn't really count if he's always been there

Shadow is more like it

Lightning

Donte

>note: Pucci died on the way to achieving Heaven

>no marie from P4G yet

Fuck you Sup Forums.

I understood that.

Supposedly, WW Link isn't of the same lineage/reincarnation of the other Links.

Shadow caught on pretty hard. He's still a pretty popular character.

Shadow the Hedgehog

counterpoint: khezu has appeared in all the new games released, and he will be in XX too, giggi no.
Khezu might not have music but that only makes the combat more tense as you listen to the weird noises it do, khezu LBG/red khezu armor are usually top tier, finally he serves as a button smasher punisher.

on a side note khezu is also super cute.

At least he was fun in MMX8.

Literally this.

Japan went crazy over him and so did most kids, gamefreak doesn't give a shit about what Sup Forums thinks.

Lucario is still one of the most popular Pokemon. Zoroark is probably a better example.

Yeah him. Shadow the Hedgehog fits the bill pretty damn well too.

You can't really be a Poochy if you're planned to be the main character in the first place

Does Chuck Greene count?

You meant to post Zoroark, right? Not one of the most popular mons since it was revealed.

Obviously Marie from Persona 4 Golden, they based an entire fucking anime around her and people still didn't give a shit about her.

Fuck Marie.

>but that only makes the combat more tense as you listen to the weird noises it do, khezu
I can do that just fine with Gigginox and still have some nice, creepy music too.
>khezu LBG/red khezu armor are usually top tier,
Giggi's armor and weapons are pretty solid too and looks much better too.
>finally he serves as a button smasher punisher.
What do you know, Giggi does that too with his poisons without just spamming body shocks several times in a row.
>on a side note khezu is also super cute. Its ugly and needs to stop existing so the superior monster can come back.

Rosalina

Yeah but there's like jack shit that even happens to Lightning. The side characters end up being better but that's not intentional.

Fuck off faggot

Khezu looks like a goddamned canned chicken covered in a thin layer of foreskin, with shitty AI that causes him to screech like an austist who was denied nuggies for what feels like an eternity.

Fuck him, and fuck most, if not all PS2 era monsters.

A lot of people loved shadow though. Plus his rocket shoes looked neat from an animation standpoint. Giving him a gun was a mistake though.

Tingle

Wasn't there one time in P4G where they actually go "Where's Marie?" when she isn't on screen?

Don't get me wrong, I like giggi better too, but giggi will roar 5 times in a row if you deal too much consecutive damage. So its not khezu exclusive. They should honestly just keep both, then put them in a quest together.

Nero in devil may cry

Call it the retard rumble
Battle of the blind bumblers
Autistic chicken vs wiggle worm

Apollo Justice

Shadow actually had a gun? Here I thought it was a jest

axel

Angela Cross

delete this

I'd say Raiden but they forced enough to the point where we had to accept him.

hi

>Raiden
You mean Big Boss

SEGA was pushing him hard for a while. It was obvious they wanted him to be the next big character.

fuck you.

>All these literally whos

>characters that didn't catch on.
thats kind of the point.

Of course.

Erm he was a main character and primary antagonist from the first Metal Gear

Electric Dick neck and the poisonous double dildo

Nah, Chuck's cool

Peach

WHAT?

Haven't even played this game. Just watched cutscenes to sort of understand it. This fucker seems like he came out of literally nowhere and is suddenly the MC.

Fuck you

marie might be a shitty forced character but she's hot as fug.

>MG and MG2 Big Boss
>the same character as the mommy issues autist Kojima has been forcing us to play for the last five games or so
Funny guy

Main characters can't be Poochies u dum dum

youtube.com/watch?v=UNkRvcUn6VM

I've never met someone who didn't want to fuck Peach at some point.

Well... he is

No, but they can be your prom date, you ugly sack of shit

FUCK YOU

IT'S OVER JAREK

Fuck YOU!

FUCK BOTH OF YOU

i was about to say this

Kiddie Kong. Fuck it I could just generalize and say DKC3 in general.

I bet those same people would even admit that Peach is annoying and unnecessary in general.

>This fucker seems like he came out of literally nowhere

Yep. Went so far as to shoehorn him into a whole load of scenes he never was actually present in during the flashbacks in FF7, too.

>MC

If you mean main character, then nah. He is the main villain of Crisis Core, though. Roughly halfway through the game you start fighting a whole fuckload of clones of him as the regular baddies as well, and it's about as dumb as it sounds.

ME3 ending. There was a kid or something.

Agreed. Kiddie Kong's also ugly as fuck.

Marie from P4.

Yeah the video I watched included scenes of him fighting sephiroth I think? On the big cannon. Though that may have been a sparring thing I forget. He just seemed really out of place.

What is a Poochie anyway? Is it just a parody of of a Cousin Oliver, or is there something more essential about Poochie that makes him different?

Toads in modern Paper Mario

It's sparing if I remember right, yeah.

Also, I'd fully agree. I've never seen the inclusion of one character drag the rest of a game down as hard as Genesis does. The majority of my gripes with the game tie back to Genesis. I feel Angeal works as a new character, but Genesis feels like someone's DeviantArt OC that some how made it into the actual series.

That's what did it for you? I figured you'd mention the slot machines. I watched gameplay and saw that zac essentially had a 3 hit combo while the rest of the game was slot machines and storyline. Really turned me off of the whole thing, so I bought dissidia instead.

Modern Shiggy was a mistake.

Is this supposed to prove something?