What games have genuinely difficult moral choices?

What games have genuinely difficult moral choices?

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/math/geometry-home/triangle-properties
youtube.com/watch?v=QX_oy9614HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, where's the trolley problem? I can't meme to this.

>genuinely difficult moral choices

What a fucking stupid test.

If I told you that you had to wait in a room 15 minutes for a marshmallow you wouldn't do it.

Take the marshmallow and move on with your life

If trump took this test as a kid, he'd be that, during the 15 minutes, found the bag of marshmallows underneath the table and ate them all.

You failed the test.

this describes the game all too well

>Christ, what an asshole.

Joke's on you motherfucker

To be fair, I make roughly $50 an hour. 15 minutes of time I save by NOT waiting is worth thousands of marshmallows.

Chief Justice Roberts would not give me second marshmallow, even after I said I wanted it. Very unprofessional. Dishonest media says nothing! Sad!

>no trigonometry
b-but then how am i supposed know that the three angles of a triangle always add up to 180 degrees?

This is as far as you can get without cheating

i don't honestly get it

Stirner fags are immoral

>im this dumb
Laughed out loud

law of sines mother fucker

I think it's 20 degrees
t.Owner of a pair of eyes

>everyone chose the marshmallows instead of Hillary fucking racists

you learn the angle theorems in Geometry, stupid loli

geometry
khanacademy.org/math/geometry-home/triangle-properties

It was a test on child psychology. They placed a marshmellow infront of a child then told the child they would get another when the adult came back in 15 minutes. Some kids ate the marshmellow some kids waited 15 minutes.

If I remember there was a positive correlation of "Sucess" for the kids who could wait.

However there was one child who came up with a unique solution: youtube.com/watch?v=QX_oy9614HQ

The comic is saying that trump doesn't posess the self dicipline or attention span to not eat a marshmellow for 15 minutes and they're using it as a last desperate chance to keep him from taking office

70ยบ no?

The ending of the Pitt dlc for Fallout 3. Probably the only significant morally gray choice Bethesda has ever included in a game

Law of sines is trig mo-

Oh shit they teach that in geometry don't they. It's been too long

Is this kind of Geometry EVER useful in real life? I graduated 5 years ago and I haven't used any math or geo since then.

>le trump is so stoopiid not like us left wing intellectuals with our liberal arts degrees meme

/neogaf/ is leaking again

no, user, if you were smart you would've gotten a degree where they taught you how to apply math to real-world concepts to create and build new things instead of.. whatever it is that you do

I make roughly $90 an hour at NASA job banging super models on the space station, and the issue is that you're waiting 15 either way, just now you aren't getting that extra marshmallow.

Was female anatomy ever useful in real life?

I'm on my first year of electronic engineering and I have no idea of the answer tbqh famalam, maybe that's why I failed lineal algebra

>However there was one child who came up with a unique solution
what was it!

>banging super models on the space station

Sex is illegal in space.

it looked like one kept nibbling so it wouldnt look like he at it

I struggled with a lot of endings in Dragonage Origins as well as Fallout New Vegas

If I were to be specific, the one I could never decide upon was King Bhelen or King Harrowmont.

Did anyone have trouble with this? Also stuff like Mages vs Inquisition were tough choices as well because both sides kinda sucked.

tell that to your mom dude

>electronic engineer
>fails at linear algebra
I didn't know PS4 hardware team browsed Sup Forums

I need more EYE in my life