ITT: vidya characters who did nothing wrong

It's easy to relate to Brad and his desire to protect Buddy, but he isn't the good guy.
He projects his inability to protect his sister from being raped onto buddy and then places the need to protect her over the needs of mankind.
He could at least come off as justifiable in his obsessiveness if he wasn't an abusive drug addicted parent.

Not everybody's first thought is to let a little girl get a train run on them by violent perverted bandits and torn apart by mutants

Brad raised Buddy pretty poorly and ended up paying the price when she grew up. Whether or not you blame Brad's personality and ways of handling things on his abusive father is more up for debate.

Again, you can justify protecting her and hiding her from the world if you weren't also a drug addicted abusive parent.
This isn't like a goat mom situation, they show a few kind acts brad performed as a parent, but in the first Lisa you can see that Brad's father also had a few moments of being a good parent. He still made her life hell.

>in the first Lisa you can see that Brad's father also had a few moments of being a good parent
I might be forgetting something but he just seemed like a straight up dickhead

There are memories in her head at various points where you see them having tea parties together and they seem to be genuine good memories.
This combined with Brads pattern of binges followed by guilt and small moments of clarity indicates the same was likely of his father.

Marty was often depicted as being a good dad up until his wife died. Pic related

He's a failure like his dad, but at least his dad died trying to redeem himself

nice try sjw

he even offers to help you and chrom escape safely

Did any of you tried Lisa: the usless?

You coulda just posted that without replying to them for no reason

I guess you haven't either since thats not what its called

Wasn't this right after his dad died

but how will he call out le ebin es jay duba(you) boogy man

Stop trying to make this a Sup Forums issue, cancer

But I have to force memes!!! I'm Sup Forums now!!!! Le reddittt autism !!!

I didn't in fact, thanks for pointing my mistake. Is It any good?

>Elves let loose one of the most dangerous men on the planet,with the plan to just hope he gets better, without any sort of check to make sure he doesn't go on a rampage
>he immediately goes on a rampage

Irenicus did nothing wrong.

Well I haven't played it but from the only review I saw, its pretty decent. I'll at least give it a whirl sometime

>tfw you kill Ebrietas and don't revive vampire bitch

No, I'm not even against pol but you are the one trying to derail this thread, and you make the whole site only talk about one thing. Seriously, you are the fucking cancer, you should actually kill yourself.

If what the people that tried to kill him said was true, Sindy was probably the only good warlord out there, maybe beside Lardy.

>being anti SJW
>infecting every board with your off topic bullshit

Not the same thing

this motherfucker right here did literally nothing wrong and I will fight any faggot cuck who tries to say otherwise

Remove the "nu prefix male" and leave just the text about pol being as bad as sjws and you are correct

:(

Why post him if anybody did nothing wrong it's obviously

Rando

Why is this game so perfect?

Besides being an elf, I can't think of anything this guy did that was wrong.

To balance out the fact its sequel was 90% dogshit.

he nuked his own people

It's not really, the gameplay is generic and imbalanced.

Kowabunga

Zoltun Kool-aid.

If you want consistency play "Lisa the Pointless" since its canon now.

sure he did

for the greater good

Says who?

I honestly don't even care about his racist shitfit. losing a parent can seriously fuck your shit up.

>Lisa the Pointless
Is it any good? It kinda came outta nowhere, I initially confused it for that OTHER train wreck of a fan game.

Austin

It is harder than the original (You must use your items a lot) but it is good. Also the creator is already listening the opinions of other and doing patches (it IS a demo)

Nice, I'll give it a go

Why do people dog on Joyful so much? i just beat it a few days ago and enjoyed it, not as much as Painful but I thought it was a decent conclusion to the Brad/Lisa/Buzzo/Buddy situation

may i ask, why is it canon?

Austin confirmed it on his twitter

good enough for me

>we will never have nice LISA threads again

we had a good run joybois

i don't regret a single moment, afterall, i got pointless downloaded to try out now.

also what if buckets was a grill?

I fucked buddy
it's canon

>wanting to fuck buddy.

Man, this guy makes me like Toby Fox, and i absolutely LOVED LISA and fucking hated UnderMeme...

he dindu nuffin

>No one posted him

Fuck off old man, Goro is the shit now.

Let's be honest; it was just one measly life in the grand scheme of things. If there was such a minimal sacrifice to be made in the pursuit of godhood, wouldn't you take it too?

delete this

Can somebody spoil this shit because I got bored with it some way in?

Personally, I consider it to be a LISA game, but it also sacrifices a few aspects of LISA: The Painful.

It sacrifices the humor to display a darker setting and atmosphere than the Painful. Party variety is sacrificed in order to focus on the growing bond between the two main characters of the game, and the difficulty is much higher than the Painful.

I'm just worried about him. He's still my guy.