Choose one Sup Forums

Choose one Sup Forums

The big girl, for me

I-is the bluehaired girl a real character or just fan stuff?

Right. Right any day.

Is a difference between thicc and landwhales?

Only the blonde and pink haired girls are acceptable.

blonde

Reminder that fat girls don't actually look like this, they look like a lump of cottage cheese

Yeah and I prefer "lumps of cottage cheese". Tsuji Santa's girls are nice because they're actual canon fatties that are portrayed as being attractive but I would prefer a more realistic approach if I could choose. Their bellies just look bloated rather than soft and plump.

I hate that a pure angel like Sonico is forced to be associated with these inflation fetishists.

Who is the one on the far right? Never seen her before.

Pochaco is best as always.

Pochaco>Sonico>shit>rest

She's the one fattening them up so that she stays the thinnest and gets the most attention but it's backfiring

What's up with the far right one's tits?

Pochaco pls

Is the disgusting fat fetish around here actually a real thing or is it just a meme?

Mostly a meme, but there are some degenerates

Both in the middle actually look well proportioned, but left and right are fat and flat, which is the worst combo of them all.

It's real for me, but these threads are becoming way too frequent. I suspect at least half of these are just falseflaggers trying to make it look worse than it already does.

I CHOOSE DEATH

sonico

>that shitty shoop on the right

Pachaco is on the outer limits of thicc. Any bigger is just fat. She is the perfect balance, she is perfect.

i guess you like living on the edge