LOCAL CO-OP FOR PC ANNOUNCED

>LOCAL CO-OP FOR PC ANNOUNCED

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cool now I just need friends.

>local

local? what is this, 1988? Do you guys seriously invite your friends over to play videogames locally?

yes?

and you're over what, 20 years old?
gay.

>pc
>local co op

stop projecting your homosexuality on us, user.

>Not couch co-oping with your gf/bf or your bros

>he's never played duck game locally

Hey man fuck you.

>gf is shit at vidya
>bros are dudebros and only like popular FPS games

Fuck my life.

DELET THJIS

underage detected

Have you tried not being a failed normie orbiter?

Wow is there anything less comfy then playing multiplayer locally on a fucking PC? I mean first of all there is only one chair so any other players have to get some uncomfy makeshift chair or stand like fucktards. The monitor is small and so it requires everyone huddle up so they can actually see. Why would you want to play like that instead of a big screen TV on a comfy sofa with your bros having beers and coasters on the coffee table while playing the PS4?

>there is only one chair

lel

That's a double oxymoron, user.
If I were to be a failed normie, then I wouldn't be in this situation because I wouldn't have dudebro friends.

If I were an orbiter then I couldn't be a normie either since orbiting is what betas do.

Am I a normie and a non-normie simultaneously? Like some sort of quantum normie?

You will never witness the greatest thing that is HoMM3 hotseat.
I feel sorry for you.

Plug your PC into your TV.
If moving it is too hard, use a Steam Link.

I know you don't have friends but you don't have to look for a reason to hate everything that doesn't benefit you.

Use a laptop, dummy

Someone's fucking you. Probably the same gender.

yes, I do local co-op with my friend when he comes over to drink or with my neice and nephews when they come over to visit

playing video games is a fun interactive thing to do with people when you are together

Let me spell it out for you: you are orbiting normies.

I'll b ur friend bb :)