Who was this game made for? Who asked for this?

Who was this game made for? Who asked for this?

Dudebros. Nobody.

I wondered the same thing.
It flopped, yeah?

No one, unfortunately.
SSX is dead forever now.

it's fairly fun to play here and there

>this is the only ubisoft game on switch besides just dance

how hard did it flop?

I did. I actually love it.

>already on sale

I did like the game tho, waiting for a -50~66 disccount to get it

It's a nice change of pace, and I like just going around doing whatever you want to do. Hanging out with people, trying to beat each other's records. Or doing the main stuff and tours. Or just go dive on your own.

It's the same kind of fun you'd have playing Skate, where you're going around and making sweet lines and such.

It's certainly not worth $60, but it's pretty much the only snowsports game since SSX2012 worth playing. SNOW was a severe disappointment and still can't get the physics right.

>all these underage who never played SSX

But I have played them. I just thought that Steep was more aimed towards realism.

>steep
>anything like ssx or cool boarders
fuck off m8

As shit as this game is, I like where Ubisoft is heading with all this co-op gameplay shit. I actually enjoyed The Division despite the bullshots and fake gameplay trailers before release. Wildlands looks like it could be pretty fun with a few mates too.

Far Cry can suck a dick though.

>40.00 on steam account
>game 40.19

every single time

I'll wait until it's 20 euros

I havent heard anyone say they didn't like it after playing it.

Can you just dive straight down and end it?

They were probably trying to revive the extreme sports genre, they just fucked it up. Skate is fun for using fun controls to do realistic tricks and THPS was fun for being super arcade-y and ridiculous with lots of personality.

Steep was just not a well thought decision.

I can get this for $28, should I get it?

There is a challenge in the game where you have to impact the ground with about 800g's to get a gold medal.

For added fun, try boarding off a rocky face, bail, then enable first-person camera for the full death experience.

I just want another 1080

Are you fucking idiots so underage that a snowboarding game shocks you?

It most closely reminds me of Shaun White's Snowboarding (another snowboarding game Ubisoft did back in 08). Steep feels like a slightly more polished version of it minus the grinds.

This is literally all I would play it for.

I don't know who asked for it but it's good seeing games like these once in a while.

There's a free to play game on Steam that's exactly like this. It's been available for years too. Why did Ubisoft think they could away with charging full price for the exact same shit I can play for free?

The real question is who was Homefront: The Revolution made for?

The first game was barely a success, then the IP spent 6 years in cryosleep until the cranked out a Far Cry clone with more bugs and performance issues than a standard Bethesda release.

Me too.
Also would love some Wave Race