Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19N2PGOvPF0
youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8&t=198s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=19N2PGOvPF0

Nothing, it's the best Zelda game right next to _OoT

This
*braaaaaaaaaaap*

The fact that Zelda games would never be like it again.

It stripped down a series known for large worlds and exploration to a smaller 64 rehash filled with boring fetch quests and an arbitrary time limit. Had decent atmosphere, but it gets way too much praise from hipsters and contrarians.

Name 3 fetch quests that aren't actually trading sequences.

This.

>Bringing the rock to the cold Goron to get the frog mask.
>Rescuing the Zora Eggs
>Bringing the toilet man some paper.

oops, meant for

toilet man is in ages

MM>OoT

Practically nothing. This is one of the best RPGs I've ever played.

I completely agree, my fellow fedora enthusiast. We have great taste in games AND in hats.

I thought it was a better point and click personally.

Nothing. It's the best Zelda.

Fucking neck yourself OP

This. Unfortunately I'm alone with this opinion in my social circle. Every time I try to convince my crush and her boyfriend of the objective speriority of MM, they just laugh at me and tell me to 'get laid already'. Sometimes it hurts...

Having to dick around with time travel in order to do every little thing gets old fast. The game feels more chore-like than any other Zelda I've played.

Mm was great, could've used more dungeons though.

Your life sounds terrible and that you are a total loser, but the free fall of your social status did allow you ample time to enjoy a finely crafted game such as Majora's Mask.

>What went wrong?
Nintendo won't have anything to do with these guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8&t=198s

Nigga you like 15?

>my crush
>her boyfriend

Get the fuck out of here.

sounds like youre the hipster contrarian tbqhwy

Too short. The final tree should have been a dungeon. Other than that it's perfect. Sorry I like having more main villains that just muh ganon every game.

Jesus, get laid already.

Name 1 game that feels as unique and timeless as MM that aren't VTMB, Catherine, 999, killer 7, or pathological.

I think the final tree being a dungeon would defeat the purpose. The inside of the moon was meant to be eerily serene to contrast with the rest of termina.

Freaking awesome cosplay. He needs a Too wicked car tho

Good job falling for the obvious "cuckold joke" bait everybody

Not enough sidequests.