Should I wait to see if this shows up again or should I just get the special edition?

Should I wait to see if this shows up again or should I just get the special edition?

Just get the standard edition.
Ask yourself, "In ten years, am I going to care about the cheap plastic crap in this box?"

it's just cheap plastic shit and gay chachkies for children.

Time to grow up.

Yes.

>collectable coin
my sides

why people even buy this? just get the regular.

The go for it, buy the special edition. And I hope that every time you look at the tiny plastic MasterSword on your mantle I hope it fills you with joy.

just get it from the eshop on day one

you're not really going to put your tiny cartridges in that stupid case and carry them around, right? you aren't really autistic are you?

>chachkies
Shitposts so hard he can't even spell.

I got it because it means I can stick it in my bag when I go chill with my platonic female friend as well as throw it in a drawer when I don't feel like docking it.

Don't bother and just get the normal game. It's FE Fates all over again. Artificial demand and scalpers will ensure you'll never find it at MSRP.

I'm just pissed the Wii U doesn't get anything special. A new Zelda is the only reason I bought the damn thing. Won't be buying the switch.

>fates LE is around 300 bux just the cart.

Got imported but this fucking sucks.

I'd like the carrying case and maybe the map to hang up. I can do without the rest of the garbage.

Oh yeah, and the game of course...

The poster would be pretty neat and the case would be useful if I'm ever traveling and want to bring the Switch along. All that other shit is just worthless dust collectors and the soundtrack will be up on torrent sites the day the game releases.

I bet that sword is a few cm tall

>out of stock
>out of stock
>out of stock
reee

If you don't buy a switch you don't deserve to play BotW at all

The Wii U version is cancelled and runs like garbage

>people are actually willing to pay $300 to play this with no visible difference from wii u version

jesus h fucking christ

you preordering a 1 Year Nintendo Member Card to go with that for $69.99? Don't forget an extra pair of Joycons(tm) for $79.99 because your fat ass will almost certainly sit on or otherwise crush at least one of them (and buying a solo joycon for $50 is stupid since getting two saves you $10)

although if you find the standard controllers too stupid, or they stop clicking into place properly due to your younger sibling using it wrong or something, don't worry, you can get an actual normal controller for JUST $69.99!!!

I wonder what the ""free"" game DEMO for the launch month will be? Ice climbers?? DK Jr?! Maybe even Super Mario World??! The suspense!!

Sounds like somebody tried to preorder too late.

>preordering games
>after the last few years

you guys really do not learn at all, holy shit.

>this with no visible difference from wii u version

m8...

nintendrones are the worst

The beast must feed.

Please explain to me how Zelda is different on Switch vs Wii U.

You fucking can't, unless you pull up entirely outdated bits of footage from the now-ancient E3 build.

People didn't even learn from TP, which was better on GC than on Wii

>>>
> Anonymous 01/17/17(Tue)13:18:10 No.364412631▶
They haven't learned, and people like OP who want the big version for 3x the price make me happy. Cuz I'm going to get a decent profit selling these in 6 months like anything else Nintendo limited.

better resolution, better textures, Steadier frame-rate.

FE Fates was a much better deal though than just buying one. You got all three in a single physical cart for the same price as one game and the DLC, and now it's going for over $200.

aka shit i don't care about because it has fuck-all to do with the actual game itself.

>muh bigger numbers

if someone showed you 1080p and said it was 720p your retarded ass wouldn't know the difference.

>aka shit i don't care about because it has fuck-all to do with the actual game itself.

except you'd be having a better experience playing the game.

I ordered the special edition for the case. Passed on the master edition cause the cheap plastic sword isnt my thing.

>except you'd be having a better experience playing the game.
I don't allow the value of my game to be dictated by marketing companies as you do.

dont worry user kun ill get mad at your bait!

You should not buy it if:
>your income is less than $40,000 and have bills to pay
You should buy it if:
>your income is less than $40,000 and have no bills to pay
>your income is over $40,000