Is it right?

Is it right?

Nah

just some faggot moaning that simulations are games and other games are not.

its not how the word "game" is defined, therefore its wrong.

>Game is a game
>Game is not a game
Really keeps you up at night.

Implying that a kid with no friends shooting random stranger on the internet is more fun than 4p lan bomberman party drunk

You'd be retarded for thinking he's right

We've been over this

Jesus there are some huge faggots out there nowadays. Seriously hope it's just a case of being a naive ~15 year old rather than some depressed 20 year old sad cunt behind a keyboard angrily slobbering with cheetos dribbling down his chin.

>bomberman
>not a game

>hating on bomberman
NIGGA
WHAT THE FUCK????????

You'd have to be retarded to question the fact that its wrong. I guarantee it was made by some 10 year old who plays nothing but FPS games on Xbone.

I agree. Bimberman is more like a mini game

Is Overwatch a minigame? Cause Bomberman has more depth and replay value

Bomberman is vidyakino, so it's wrong.

No. But Bomberman's price ($60) is steep for what looks like a pretty low budget game. It will still sell though because Zelda is the only other game that Switch has at launch.

Bomberman on PS1 was the fucking shit.

Bomberman for full price in 2017, is fucking retarded. It's like remaking a Tetris game for a console, why bother?

>not buying Just Dance 2017
kys

$60 price hasn't been confirmed yet. Even though I really don't care, I'll buy it either way.

>Murder Simulator
>Game

Literally children.

1 2 Switch is a first: a game on a game console that can't qualify as a "video game".

We can't let this stand. How can these faggots retroactively decide that older games are "no longer games" or no longer good enough. Shit nigga I used to play bomberman online against people all over the world in grade school.

The internet is amazing. Anyone can get their thoughts out there at basically zero effort, and someone else will take it seriously just because it is on the internet.

In the space year of 2017 there are people who hate bomberman