OH THEY DID IT AGAIN, MADMEN

youtube.com/watch?v=ibPLyx8QWYc

>Roads nerfed
>Ana's Nerfed
>D.Va nerfed

If the players have to re-learn crucial heroes every time the developers don't like something, what's the point of making it an e-sport?

same thing is happening with SFV. getting really tired of this card game format rotation shit

dude sounds like a fagot

people still play this?

>roadhog
they fixed his hook
>ana
reduced the duration of her bio grenade
>dva
health and armor values swapped on mech

it's not that big a deal, there's nothing to "re-learn"

Yeah but that fagot could buy you and your dad to fuck if he wanted

Anything about them reverting some of the 76/Symmetra buffs?

Well meme'd friendo, here's a (You)

Dva is honestly trash mode again. If they reduced her armor by 100 it would be fine but now she's a gutter dumpster whore.

That's not the point. These people who main these characters now have to re-learn the wheel when it comes to feeling out this character, all these mains are now at a disadvantage because "Well we didn't like the way this character was being used"
no.

no he couldnt

Dva's an annoying cunt and she deserves to be in the dumpster

>OWbabies have never experienced the school of Riot balancing
>They think they know what real cancer is

>Implying it's riot balancing

Blizzard has been doing Riot's style of balancing even before Riot got their hands on their fucking meme mod game

>mainers getting shit on
i don't see the problem here
maybe now they'll branch out a little bit

>Re-learn characters

Which takes about a day in a game as easy as Overwatch, it's designed around being simple and if one heros meta shifts hugely it's easy to pick another who can do the job he/she used to. Unless you're shit at aiming and positioning in which case fuck off, you were shit anyway and the character was carrying you.

>"HAHA OW WORST BALANCE MORE LIKE OVERTANK"
>blizzard decides to fix them
>"OH WOW NERFS WHAT THE FUCK BLIZZARD"

>targets now reliably land in front of hog instead of all over the place
>nerf
>waaaaah I cant hook targets that I cant even see anymore

>re-learn heroes
or you could just not be a shitter and learn how to play everyone

I bet they just spin a fucking wheel to determine who needs a buff and nerf.
It would explain why every few months, Jax would get a buf

>suicide hook is dead

Too bad they didn't fix the most overpowered tank in the game because shitters don't play him in quick match

>Basic ability negates half the ultimates in the game
>Insane mobility with rocket boosts
>Highest damage resistance in the game
>Second life mechanic
>Ultimate is insanely effective and requires opposing team to huddle around a Reinhardt all game
>Infinite ammo and good damage
>waaaah why are they nerfing my precious waifu
Dva is a dumb slut and deserves this

>This is what Blizztards actually believe
You fags will NEVER EVER out shit game us

Money doesn't do any of that, faggot.

This isn't your fantasies, Blizzard Employee.

>every time the developers don't like something

You mean every time the player base whines, you asked for this.

>that point 2 on Ilios joke
I understood that reference.

Yeah. Sure. Now what the fuck about Winston?

Dva was getting annoying being in every game. At least her damage is getting buffed so the CoD kiddies will still feel like playing her a lot which makes my games easier.

.t Zarya main

>14 minutes of him talking at the camera

What the fuck

>overwatch esport

Is that even still a thing? Haven't followed Overwatch for a few months.

>people play overwatch
It was always a dumb meme

Nerf Zarya
>out damages every dps at 40% charge
>half of her hp is shields
>multiple huge instant shields
>one of the best ults in the game
>dps size hitbox

already seeing the same few people on every tournament. mostly koreans.

reinhardt is still and always has been perfect

You fucking babbies are seriously complaining about "re-learning" characters in a game as shallow and easy as this one?

>nerf this
she shoulda kept her mouth shut

how you not have gotten bored from the game already?

>health and armor swapped on mech
oh cool, she's trash now, complete ult charge fodder.
whats the point of having a flying tank flanker if it has no survivability?

Where are the patch notes?

>Roadhog """""""nerf"""""""
His hook is even better than it was before. Yeah, it's harder to successfully hook now, but they fixed the alignment issues so now the hook combo kills every character in the game and characters like Lucio don't just magically avoid it half the time because of stupid hitboxes anymore.

Yeah, now instead Roadhog can dump people off edges without falling off himself.

>giant 2k health recharging shield wall
>a good thing
the game would be better off without him

>roadhog nerfed

you have 0 idea what you're talking about. If anything roadhog is better and he doesn't look like bull shit.

D.va got destroyed though she can't do her job at all anymore.

It prevents player fatigue and burn out by forcing them into playing differently. It's a tactic used by many multiplayer games, notably MOBA's and MMO's in order to keep people interested and feeling they get a new experience without actually releasing real content.

Stop needing my roadhog he's not even that good. At least buff his ult give him a small shield while he does it or something there's no point on using it unless your on high health

Dva does less damage now too.

Github

Now D.Va mains that know how Winston feels. Retroactive hot monkey dick. Goes down smooth don't it?

why dont they just give dps the ability to do actual damage?

reinhardt isnt the problem
shit map design is the problem. if choke points weren't such a huge thing, rein wouldn't be as effective (and as mandatory) as he currently is

>Nerfing D.va
Well, I'm out. Fuck you Blizzard. She was perfect the way she was what the fuck are you doing. Who the fuck was complaining about D.va anyway!?

Simple, it's just not her turn at the top of the balance sheet.

Hog feels better.

Ana will still control the meta

D.Va will be a steaming pile of dog shit now.

that is it

Maybe one day Blizzard will take his counters out of the dumpster so he stops being a 100% good pick.

/thread

>I play the game at a completely low MMR or not at all

Okay buddy, they over nerfed her but she did need one.

nigga if youre not charging and swinging your hammer you're pussy hours

He's mandatory on every map inluding KOTH, its not just because of chokepoints.
He can block damage all day, charge ult with safety with fire charges, charge in for picks if needed, and his ult is the most unavoidable bullshit in the game and can be followed up with a successful 4 kill by any team that isnt complete shit.

Because they have a certain vision for each character. Personally I feel if how they're handling a character doesn't mesh with the majority of the player-base then the devs need to take a closer look and adjust accordingly rather than continue to insist that everything is in working order.

They need to take another look how Winston and Sombra both operate and provide a rework for both heroes. Particularly Sombra who feels incredibly underwhelming and an outright detriment to a team without proper communication.

I only care about my leaping hooks on eco point. I'd jump off the bridge and hook them in that room with broken windows.

Is that gone?
I normally still have Line of Sight.

Sounds like you need to

Get

Good

I play a lot of D.Va and she was op man. I could regularly get 4 gold medals and 0 deaths.

>all these mad babbies who unironically play babby's first FPS
Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Everyone good at the game fills a role for their team. If one projectile offense hero gets nerf, they swap to next one. Same with tanks and healers.

She's already been nerfed twice. She's fine.

>Year of the Trump
>Playing Overwatch

Stop being a FAGGOT.

Blizzard always shits on the characters and things I enjoy in their games. I would just stop playing their shit games but my friends love Blizzshit games.

>playing Overshit

>playing a game where you're getting cockblocked by a 22m2 shield 70% of the time
WEW

nice deflection
the character has a near 100% pick rate in pro leagues because he's a requirement in every single situation. He needs a nerf or a rework
t. rein main

>Year of the Trump
>not playing his favorite FPS

There are 22 other characters, maybe try them out

If you were a D.va guy then Winston would be a good replacement

MEEEEEEEEEEMES!

that is the cringiest billboard I've ever seen
>do you understand my VIDEOGAME HUMOR

There's nothing to 'relearn' in a baby casual game.

>shitty heroes which require no skill nerfed

thank the lord

Yes unlike Sup Forums people do in fact play video games.

Everyone has infinite ammo you idiot.

Leave it up to shitters to make a balanced fair character seem broken as fuck.

You didn't mention any of her weaknesses either.

>literally would melt without her shield up
>slow as fuck, especially when firing, needs her dash for mobility
>shield is a shittier reinhardt shield
>dash is a shittier version of other dashes
>knockback is a shittier version of other knocbacks
>does shit damage unless she was in your face
>when her mech is down she's extremely vulnerable, needs to have her team around and to stay at a distance most of the time, does pretty good damage though projectile travel speed is slow and requires you to be ahead of the enemy's movements
>ultimate is situational as fuck and requires the enemy team to be retarded and/or there to be a lack of walls but literally every map has fucking walls to hide behind everywhere, making the best usage of it to be getting the mech to explode when it's airborne but even that isn't enough a lot of the time

Just as always in Blizzard's kusoge, shitters complain, and Blizzard caters to their every whiny whim.

Now's the part where idiotic Blizzdrones accuse me of being a mainer when I have a balanced play time across several characters.

>out damages every dps at 40% charge
waa... I can't deflect her proton beam.
>half of her hp is shields
shields, not armor.
>multiple huge instant shields
that last 2 seconds with a 10 seconds cooldown, plenty of time to kill her like 3 times with any dps hero.
>one of the best ults in the game
her ult only works to assist other ults, like hanzo's or d.va's.
>dps size hitbox
well, she is human and doesn't wear an armor or anything like that, what did you expect??

>winston

Tell him to kill himself why don't you.
Just pick Symmetra who's a better Winston than even Winston. Shield to get your team walking forward, prevent their team from pushing in, shred anyone who walks too close and then get that bigass shield generator up.

next up: reinhardt
I might actually start playing again if that happens

>Ana... No skill
She's the hardest healer to use in the game

tldw?

>come back after a few months of not playing
>other team has a symetra
>lol this should be good
>team gets shrekt
what the fuck happened

Anyone else bored as fuck of this game?

If only there were more maps / modes. It's just tedium to play the same shit each match.

>throw heal nade
>aim at the giant fucking tanks
wew, so hard

She's pretty much the best defense hero now.

If I wanted to play Winston I would have already been playing him.

She'll be next user. They've got to nerf all the changes they did that made people forget how broken she was.

when she got nerfed they buffed other people cough*d-va*cough, so then she stopped being such a mandatory pick. Now with a bunch of nerfs of alternative picks going out, it's going back to the season 2 Reinhardt/Zarya only meta.

I've always said her shield should increase her damage on herself but when it breaks she loses the damage. Makes no sense why they have it reversed.

No you sperg. Go do something else if you're bored.

But they nerfed her damage

OH I ALMOST FORGOT, HER MASSIVE HITBOX AND MASSIVE HEAD SHOT HITBOX. SUCH A BROKEN CHARACTER THOUGH, RIGHT?

>enter game
>autopick hanzo, autopick mccree, auto pick genji
>lose
there should really be a matchmaking mode where you can lock out shitty characters from being picked or force only 2 dps on a team

>Reduced duration of her bio grenade
>The problem was the Multiplier + Free 100 healing

Blizzard confirmed retarded.
Because what's the point in the healing multiplier if she can't use it to shoot and heal?
Maybe the problem with Ana being picked all the time was perhaps the AoE + self healing hmm?

Maybe if her grenade didn't do any fucking healing, she wouldn't have a "get out of jail free" bottle in her pocket.

He isn't asking for the advice of some silver shitter who plays with Winstons who have trouble holding down M1 and only touches the "meta" characters

D.va is his biggest counter and now that she resides herself in the garbage can, someone needs to fill the vacancy she left