This is the problem with PC gaming. This object represents everything wrong with our hobby

This is the problem with PC gaming. This object represents everything wrong with our hobby.

youtu.be/Q9RjDRLBWio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdSKWKZFdrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it represents the origin point of your shitpost.

>shitpost

It's actually a pretty big issue.

I've never enjoyed gambling so I don't understand the appeal. But holy shit Valve is raking in money from these retards.

Also they're breaking youtube again.

It's only a problem for poorfags like op.

Is spending money on watches and jackets worthless in real life ?

Same logic can be applied for crates.

Reminder to sage CrowbGAF threads.

Someone buying a worthless watch or jacket doesn't shit up reality by making it obsessed with jackets and watches to the point people have a cult like mentality about them.

Turns out in real life you can avoid jackets and watches quite easily, because there's many more features to it by default.

Games on the other hand are only a tiny slice of what would otherwise be an ideal reality and it took a monumental amount of effort to get it to that point, a priority on fucking cosmetic jewery for no reason whatsoever means everything else is sidelined, resulting in games that aren't-quite-worth-your-time once the charm wears off.

I bought my first PC with money I got from tradejewing (like trading a few 5 cent items for a 600 dollar virtual pixel since people didn't know the value) unusual hats in tf2 in 2011-ish.

>leave me and my 100 dollar knife ALONE REEE!

Neck yourself my dude

>it's okay to ruin my fucking hobby because my parents give me an allowance!!

I can't tell if it's the companies who push this shit in our hobby or the fucking autistic fanboys who are killing our hobby.

Watches are tool for timekeeping, and jackets keep you warm. Is this bait?

>optional cosmetic items that you can sell for games
>free drops
>problem

watches that cost thousands of dollars don't tell time any better than a cheap plastic one from walmart

same with jackets.

I use a sun dial you philistine.

Sup valve employee

>never open a crate
>get them on launch day and sell them for $30

yeah I think they're pretty good tbqh fampai

>any new hats?
>dicks on the drawing board

sums up the entire thought process

If you are somehow unable to avoid these things you are part of the problem

>a monetized gambling mechanic that promotes focus on an ingame skinbox rather than gameplay
ftfy

original
youtube.com/watch?v=UdSKWKZFdrU

Yeah, Vanguard cases were pretty bad.

>not allowed to film inside but we're going to anyways
breaking the law