Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2e7bX2oVlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc
youtube.com/watch?v=VWksrKdwXZo
youtube.com/watch?v=erhpBhLHLUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING SJWS

TWO?

Geeze Squid, how come your mom lets you hold TWO paintball guns?

I'M PART OF THE DARKNESS MARIE

*hits the dab*
SPLATOOOON TOO

WHERES YOUR FRESHNESS NOW

Does anyone still have the video? I want to relive this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2e7bX2oVlQ

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc

You're amazing user. But not as amazing as this.

Did you mean to post something or what?

I meant the video.

Holy shit, I thought the shitposters were joking about this being a kids game.. Nintendomination right?

>The creators of one of the biggest hit games amongst youngsters today is unveiling a new partnership. Today creators of Splatoon are announcing a worldwide partnership with Pampers. We know our main audience is a demographic that also needs the comfort and portability that Pampers can provide so we are officially announcing our partnership going forward. Now with any purchase of Pampers diapers, toddlers will receive an unlock code for a special skin available for use in game.

>Were beyond excited for this opportunity, now when you need to play on the go, Pampers will provide our fans with the ability to play as you want and not have to worry about wearing bulky, uncomfortable diapers, or waiting in a line to use to bathroom, we think that's a pretty sweet deal and one of the advantages to a paid online subscription. - Reggie Fils Amie

>I had to spend 99% of Roxas's game not being able to dool weeld just because of this single word which implied that Axel hadn't seen it before

Axel did never see it before.

The only other time Roxas used the DOOL WEELD was when he was storming the castle which he was stopped by Riku

That's kind of hot

What's exactly the purpose of this pasta?

Spla2oon

I've never played Kingdom Hearts so I don't get this

a very long-winded way of saying Nintoddler

Pretty much all videogames are meant for children, and the few ones who don't can barely be considered videogames in the first place.

0RTG9-FFPFI-63RNF

Free game for yous

I demand 2

>it was real
Well shit, thanks

You may have autism.

>answer a question
>answer it properly
>you have autism hurr

What the fuck are you on about

It's just my initial assumption since you completely failed to understand the meaning of the post you were replying to.

He said the reaction implied Axel had never seen it before, which is true because of what I said

I think you're trying way too hard to project

Have sex bud

Yeah, you're definitely projecting.

I wish I had friends to be autistic with I hate my life

youtube.com/watch?v=VWksrKdwXZo

Thanks for the Overgrowth.

>tfw there will be another global testfire

Not the guy you were responding to.

Sure thing bud.

Even if that were true spending one's time projecting your shortcomings onto others instead of doing anything productive in threads is pathetic even if you aren't the same person

Unlike you, am I right?

What irony. Sadly it's probably lost on you.

>does random accusations of autism and/or not having sex
>thinks it's ironic when no one else was doing that

Don't you have more threads to pretend to be an alpha in?

Was the combat in these games always so fucking terrible?
I understand this was one of the first few bosses but you can put him in a perma-stunlock just by mashing X? They don't fight back whatsoever?

user, that is the first boss on the easiest difficulty, you tell me?

The combat is fine. That's a tutorial boss.
youtube.com/watch?v=erhpBhLHLUw

Though the other games in the series do suffer gameplay-wise some. Your dodges have infinite i-frames in BBS and your attacks have no knockback in it and DDD.

Oh fuck this looks much better. Sucks to hear about the rest of the series, vanilla KH2 was the last game I played from it

I'm just making observations. I didn't post the sex insult.

KH2 final mix has a lot of amazing boss fights. That video doesn't do any justice to how intense they are since it's by some overleveled expert.

All the following games have very flashy combat but with severe design flaws that remove a lot of the potential depth.