RAIN DROP

RAIN DROP

DROP TOP

NINTENDO SWITCH IS GOING TO FLOP

More like "Nintendo Shitch".

LMOA

This Tbh

Kek

Yeeeeah I haven't bought a Ninshito product in a long while, don't plan to either. :/

>Switch announcement is a bust
>all the Wii Us on my local Craigslist jump up to $350

Seriously wtf is Nintendo thinking about?
You can get a ps4 and a game for the same price
>Silly sonygger the switch is a hybrid, you can't bring your silly ps4 on a plane
True, but Nintendo is mostly marketing this as a hybrid console.

YA YA YA YA YA

Normies were a mistake.

The switch is bad and boogie. But not in the cool nigger way

How did you know the song then if you weren't in fact a normie?

move switch get out the way

Sony is for nigs
Xbox is for normie bros
PC is for greasy nerds
Nintendo is for _______

>bad and boogie

SWITCH!

(ahhh-ahhhhhhh!)

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY!

Lol

I want this shit to fail so baldly, but i know that people will still buy it. Shit the preorders are already sold out. Nintendo ruined my life and I can not wait until they suffer the same fate.

CHAMPION OF THE SUN!

(ah-ah-ah!)

Yeah. They're "sold out". Right.

how did they ruin your life user?

Children and the Autistic

They are masters of incompetence

What were they thinking?

Fuck off with your nigger music you sony nigger shitlord

But sony!!!

/fit/ gym thread

>playing pc games on the ps4

1, 2, Switcheroo
Nintendie fans sure love to eat poo
1, 2, Switcheroo
Bing Bing Wahoo Wahoo!!!

Truth be told I used to be a huge Mario fan. Like, every Halloween I would dress up as Mario and go running and jumping around the neighborhood. This all culminated when I was nine.
It was the first day of school and I wore a mario t-shirt to school. Had that italian fucker, front and center on my chest, jumping with a 1-UP next to him. Class goes fine, but at lunch some big fucker comes up to me and says that Jack and Daxter is cooler. I try to ignore him but he just kept on saying it and eventually I turned around and screamed at him. My gay ass little voice carried throughout the whole building. He pushed me and I pushed him back.
He through a punch and it landed square on my jaw. I could feel the blood rushing in my mouth. In a frenzy, I grabbed a plastic fork off of my tray and fucking stabbed him in the eye. Right in the god damn eye. He was rushed to a hospital and I was sent to the principles office.
I ended up being pulled out by my parents, since this wasn't my first violent offence. They had me see a therapist for a few years and home schooled me for a while. It was at this point that my mother had grown a little too close to me. She really liked having me home all the time and I guess we got pretty close. After about three years of homeschooling, my mother and I developed a sexual relationship. It started pretty casual, but after a while it got way out of hand.
She was talking about killing my father and leaving the country, I told the bitch that the DOJ would be hot on us I we tried moving. It was better to just let him go of natural causes (he was a laborer as a steel mill). A couple of months after that discussion, we got our wish. My father was crushed by a steel beam at work. Killed him almost instantly. At his funeral, I realized how wrong all this was. I ran away from home and my lover/mother. Been living out of McDonald's bathrooms ever since. I hate Nintendo.

Tfw