How could Plague Knight get a gf when he's such a manlet?

How could Plague Knight get a gf when he's such a manlet?

Because hes cute

perfect position for spreading his legs with hers and giving him a nice handy

Have you seen that adorable fuck?
I'm not gay but I'd a Plague Knight.

because it's not real life

This

Probably some bearded numale who believes all masculinity is toxic, and that sexual culture needs to be rewritten with more meek males.

Yeah fucking right she likes him because he's cute

>tfw no super tall gf

Because it's a fantasy game.

I like height/size difference in h-manga, doujins etc. particularly when the female is larger because then I can imagine her being satisfied by a real man.

hey

do you need a hug or something?

Because you use your short stature as a scapegoat to explain why women aren't interested in you. It's easier to pretend the source of your failures is superficial, instead the truth that you just aren't pleasant to be around.

superior fetish

I didn't know I liked that as much as I know I like it now

>Be taller than most of the guys I know

>I'm the only one who still isn't married

>Haven't had a GF in over a decade.

You anons need to drop this "chicks dig tall guys" shit, it's not inherently true.

>Physical appearance>>>>Height

>wish i had tall GF
>tfw 6'5''

I may never fulfill a fetish dream, but at least im not short.

Smaller hitbox

I'm a manlet and I don't care about height, I care that I'm invisible.

shit's pretty good

My downstars neighbour is a 5'8'' fortysomething ugly fat fucker dating an 8/10 6'5'' russian chick. And he's not even rich.

Where is your god now?

Why lie on the internet?

But I'm sitting.

Those are some seriously badly drawn feet.

I didn't know feet have butt cheeks.

Really sets my noggin a' joggin'

Your height is a part of your physical appearance though

He has a big "nose" + he's very cute

I mean more... "looks" wise.

Handsome manlet will always trump hideous giant.

roses are red
violets are blue
give me that foot
let my mouth be your shoe

He makes the strongest potions.

I like that one image where he gets deeply fucked by one of those griffins

L-lewd

Plague was willing to do anything for her.
You'd be surprised how people feel about each other after going though half the shit they did.

Oh, he also worked his ass off for it.

I know a lot of manlets with gfs. I know a lot of tall men that are lonely. When you finish highschool , height stops mattering.

>tfw 5"6
>tfw 26
I haven't grown up an inch in years, what the fuck?

he didn't listen to retards on Sup Forums

So are you going to post it or what

And then he worked her ass off, too.

>Let the adults do the talking Plague Knight

This, as a big guy who also hasn't had a GF in a long time, i can atest that

I'm a manlet who wants a tall gf.

Plague knight is my hero!

Men stop growing at 22 or so

someone got triggered

You're a big guy?

How long until you stop caring that you're gonna die alone

> I'm a manlet who wants a tall gf

Same here. I want a full bodied girl with amazonian strength to break every single bone in my body.

Cuck

No one cares about your shit game. Buzz off

>tfw 6'3" and can never get a gf taller than me

because he worked for it.
But real talk: SPECTRE KNIGHT WHEN

>this game is considered good

Ninja Gaiden did better on the nes

Fucking savage and filled with truth. I love it

no shit son, but I've beaten it several times. It's nice to have something new.

Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka

>new
>still using an old ass art style

My gf thinks I'm cute. Not a manlet but skinny and babyfaced.

>Art style is what determines whether something is new or not

You may be retarded.

>old ass art style cannot be reused
>even if they are sligtly modified to bring it up to "how you remember it" terrirtory
we should also drop sprites. And really, I don't give a fuck if you don't like it because it mimics something old and that's something that's not up your alley, and I think no one else

It determines whether the game is up to date or not. And the NES was five thousand years ago. Grow up, faggots.

I won't post it I'm hoping someone else does I don't wanna get banned

There were two images one where it was all the way inside and the other when it was just a bit in

>2017
>not being a retrofag
>top kek
>zoozle

ok, you're just baiting. Go play a modern games if you prefer, but there is a reason why a /vr/ board exist. So have your pit(you) and fuck off

charisma

>there's a reason /vr/ exists

So why isnt your faggot game there instead? Oh right, cause someone was stupid enough to use an old ass art style for a modern game

>being this much of a newfag
>games produced over the year 2000 won't and ever be on /vr/
last reply for a reddit newfag, lurk more

You act like it fucking matters. It's a stylistic choice you complete and utter retard. It has nothing to do with whether a game is "up to date." What ever the fuck that's suppose to mean.

It means if I were walking across a shelf of games or looking through a digital store of games and saw a game with an artstyle as if it was on NES or atari, I would pass it over to a modern looking game.

>video games
>video
>graphical visuals

If a game looks like shit, it's shit. Graphics is just as important of an entertainment quality as gameplay. And nothing Shovel Knight does makes it any better than the legends of its genre. So if it doesn't have any good graphics going for it, it's a subpar game.

Heightism is a American meme thanks to their niggers in Basketball.
It has no foundation in other cultures thanks to them having no niggers.

Art direction is ultimately subjective, graphics are the only objective component, and even then its a little iffy. Though, objectively, shovel knight runs at 60fps and 1080p, making it objectively modern.

Being unable to adapt to an aesthetic or even lower graphical capabilities makes you a casual

> tfw No drawfag has made a Grunty and Mona R34 drawing.

>Though, objectively, shovel knight runs at 60fps and 1080p, making it objectively modern.
>load up emulator
>play old game at 60 fps and 2K

So, got any other reason why Shovel Knight is a modern game instead of a bootleg?

>Graphics is just as important of an entertainment quality as gameplay.

I actually some what agree with that. When a games graphics are trash it can completely ruin the mood. Good thing shovel knights graphics aren't bad then. You can clearly tell what everything is suppose to be and it all fits the Artistic choice. To completely dismiss an entire art style as garbage because the games of old use it is absolutely retarded. By your logic, I guess no artist should use paint ever if they want to be "new." Get the fuck out of here with that under age trash.

It just means I havent fallen for the low quality pixel meme.

>Falling for this low-quality bait

Similar interests
Cute personality
Apparently good-looking without his mask/hood according to the magicist
Mona has no other real options

You're so deluded if you believe a game can survive on having a shit style as a pixel art style. Either its gameplay must be exceptional or it must have actual good pixel art.

Shovel Knight has neither. It's an overrated meme. It's only popular because you guys ride off the hype train and eat whatever the news tells you to eat. You stomach the pixel graphics cause the lazy devs have brainwashed you into believing this is a good art style cause its retro.

>remember the good ole days, guys? Remember pixel graphics?

So they regurgitate an embarrassing low quality pixel art style and you eat it up cause you have succumbed to the lowest bar of standard set for you. The industry is not shit only because of developers, but also because of people like yourself who have forgiven developers for having lazy or low quality graphics. As a result, devs now do not have to try so hard, when before your game lived or died by the cover art and the first screenshot itself.

Go on and enjoy your low pixel shit. Shovel Knight is still a bad game that is wildy unprofessional and I hope the indie and the normal industry die in a fire of cleansing.

russian women are used to sexual dimorphism where all the men have heads like thumbs and all the women are models or old babushkas

t. saw a fat, acned, babyfaced guy in sweatpants being spoonfed yoghurt by his qt gf on the subway today only to find out that they both spoke russian

>Shovel Knight/Plague of Shadows
>not exceptional Gameplay or Level Design
Disregarded

I wasn't born in 2000, and even then, there's been loads of games with better gameplay than this game. Stop fooling yourself. If you actually played video games, you wouldn't say something as stupid as that.

I doubt that he has played it

Because Plague Knight is top-tier husbando material. Also because girls seem to like the whole "mad scientist" shtick a lot, I find.

>there's been loads of games with better gameplay than this game
And far more games have had worse gameplay than Shovel Knight. I'm not saying it's literally the best thing ever but I'll be damned if it doesn't rank stupidly high.
It really seems like it. I had this impression of the game before I played it

Reminder that the Spin Burst, Goo Gear, Impact Fuse, Bounce Casing, and Sparkler Powder is BY FAR the most fun and bombastic way to play

>Shovel Knight has neither
Shovel Knight's pixel art is great, though, what the fuck are you smoking?
It's gameplay isn't exactly revolutionary, either, but it sure as fuck never dips below "pretty decent".

I'd actually love to hear of those games, just so I have something else to play while waiting for Gravity Rush 2.

Who hurt you user?

It doesn't rank high at all. Shovel Knight has a long way to go before it can ever be considered decent in gameplay. Its graphics are low and its gameplay is mediocre. Would score in 3/10 in most magazines back then even in an era where that art style was allowed.

10 inch dick.

>Shovel Knight's pixel art is great
That's not what good pixel art looks like

Why don't you cite actual criticisms instead of restating a thesis as if we should already agree with you?
Name specific mechanics or level mechanics that discredit the game as being well-designed. If this game is as subpar as you state, that should be easy.

>Its graphics are low
Lmao no it isn't, it's substantially better than anything that could be done back then because of the better palette

>saying my post isnt an actual criticism

Boy do you have a lot to learn about consumerism and video game consumption.

3/10
you are so full of shit it hurst

>level mechanics
meant to say level segments

>having more colors makes a game better graphically

If they actually made good graphics, then your argument would be sound.

>tfw you are 5'8

What the FUCK can I do about it Sup Forums?? (other than suicide)

You're right. I was too generous. 1/10 for being an out of date game.

Good thing you didn't include a screenshot of what Shovel Knight looks like in that image, or your cherrypicking would've fell right the fuck apart.

It's not an actual criticism. It's a statement of opinion.
A criticism cites flaws and gives backing to an idea about the product as a whole.
Saying the graphics and gameplay are bad is a thesis, not a criticism.
If you can't give a proper criticism then we have no choice but to assume you either didn't play the game or paid the absolute minimum attention to your experience and thus never gave it a fair chance.