>>364411779

No, but I need to admit I had more fun with 6

but how did you already play the gotyay?

No, but while the other thread is still alive, you can see some webms, which look worse than 6.

6 was pretty fun though

>RE4 only succeds because it was too good
What is the point you're trying to make here

RE3.5 went through as many changes as it did because of trying to modernize the gameplay to a western audience, since previous games were panned for their fixed camera angles and tank controls.

>2 and a half hours long

day 1 pirate

And your a meme spouting retard. By your logic again, that multiplayer only tps is also canon because it's story is canon.

But it still considered the worst of the series, that might change on next week, at RE7 stealing RE6's title of worst RE game.

>Resident evil 1
>2 hours on hard

DAY 1 PIRATE

Why are you actually comparing an experiences run with a fresh run?

Devuno

For the man that said look at weskers scenario in umbrella chronicles to another user. That shit was dope. I was blown away by that.

I hate this image. It makes no sense.

>shills already losing their shit

kek, you can keep crying but no ones gonna buy your game

Wesker did nothing wrong

The only Resident Evil game that isn't canon with the series is Gaiden. Because Umbrella Corps plays an apparently important role in the series now, that game is also a part of the RE storyline.

Here you go again using the logic of a fucking toddler, guess I'm a shill for giving you actual reasoning right?

>shit vidya has never sold millions of copies before
user.........

>I don't even like jerking myself off

cuck-firmed

And I'm not talking about the fucking storyline you braindead retard cuck.

Spinoffs can still be canon to the universe timeline.

you havent even played you poorfag retard, keep playing your shit game over and over while i get the full experience with VR ;)

But that's how that works. The numbered games are the mainline games and the games with subtitles like Code Veronica or Revelations are spin-offs.

>again

that was my first reply to you user, try to keep up

>admits the game is shit

tip top kek

Pretty cool, right? He was actually leaking information to Chris to bring down umbrella.

Will Bruce or Fong Ling appear again? I know they are pretty much just off-brand Leon and Ada, but I feel an attachment to them since Dead Aim was my first Resident Evil.

Small-time memepost all you want, it doesn't change the fact that RE's entered its next phase as a 1st person title that'll inevitably be well-received.

I haven't played it so I wouldn't know but sales have nothing to do with quality.

Non argument.

First reply, fifth reply, doesn't change the fact you are acting like an autist

No, I'm pretty sure Capcom has completely forgotten Dead Aim.

>point out facts
>WAAAH YOU'RE AN AUTIST PLS BUY MY GAME

oiamlaffin

Because it will be FUN and SPOOKY for all the youtubers

Nah, they're contained to Dead Aim along with Sephiroth/Morpheus

Same with the Outbreak characters, and unfortunately Ark Thompson

Also you were the only one who small-timed meme posted. What the fuck has this conversation turned to?

ITS TIME FOR A QUIZ! ANSWER CORRECTLY AND YOU'LL GET A PRIZE.

>concludes
>implying Wesker is dead

3 MINUTES BOB

I fucking hope so.

Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I spare to play with you.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG. TIME FOR YOUR UMBRELLA APPROVED SHOTS!

Umbrella Corps heavily implies that Wesker's alive.

Its capcom, I've grown too jaded to trust them.

What do you think he's doing now?
Also, RE5 Wesker was a clone or he actually survived that shit?

I fucking love wesker. He is the best villain/anti hero in video games.

Pretty sure wesker won't make it after his desmise in the lava pit in 5...

DING DING DING DING! CONGRATULATIONS SIR! PLEASE SEND US YOUR EMAIL WITH ALL YOUR PERAONAL DATA FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PRICE! YOU'LL BE TAKEN ON AN EXOTIC TRIP TO AN UNDISCLOSED ISLAND FILLED WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND GREAT FOOD! WE'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL.

The popular theory is that RE5's Wesker was a clone, and that's why his personality was so different.

Would work well with RE's history of clones, looking back at Marcus with his leeches and the Ada clones, Uroboros could have the same effect.

Yeah, that personality they gave him was pure cancer.

Anywhere else I can watch or download the walkthrough?
The MEGA shit has limit for 5GB and need to wait 5 hours

He was the best snake in the grass compared to a lot of other games.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A JOKE! IF YOU WANT TO CLAIM YOUR MARVELOUS PRIZE PLEASE SEND YOU SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER PLUS THE PLACE YOU LIVE AT! OUR PEOPLE WILL BE GLAD IN PICKING YOU UP AND GIVING YOU THE BEST ATENTION ONE COULD WISH FOR! DONT BE AFRAID!

>Resident Evil 1 (1996)
>Resident Evil 7 (2017)
oops

>the literal MWAHAHAHAHA laugh they gave him
I cringed and then uninstalled

At least with CV his laugh was campy because the dialogue wasn't tryhard as fuck but 5 took itself way too seriously.

>Resident Evil HD Remaster (2015)
>Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster (2016)
>Resident Evil 7 (2017)
oops

Your point being? It's unacceptable for a game to be sold 60 bucks when it's fucking 4 hours long at best, it's 2017, you'd think Capcom would have added actual content with all that dough

Dude on an easy speedrun its 2.5 hours, it's going be longer than 4 hours almost certainly.

>It's unacceptable for a game to be sold 60 bucks when it's fucking 4 hours long at best
What are you babbling about?
That completion screen was a speed run on easy difficulty with infinte ammo. What the fuck do you mean "at best"?

They are adding extra content, this summer, for the low price of only $30 for a season pass.

>it's 2017
well meme'd

First RE game, huh?

Actually, there is a free DLC chapter coming this spring, called "Not A True Hero" or something

>5 took itself way too seriously.

>"Why does it always feel like I'm trapped inside a horror movie?"
>"And you're going to judge us? Do you get all your ideas from comic book villains?"

can't argue with brand loyalists, sorry, enjoy "resident evil" 7 lmao

Are they still doing it?

You can't argue without an argument, no.

in 6 months

Should I buy PS4 version or PC? 960 is my GPU

You can't argue if you don't have an argument, buddy.

Get PC, it's pretty well optimized.

Try the demo out on both friendo and see how they perform and what tickles your fancy most. Although my PC is an ancient artifact that couldn't dream of running RE7 I'd say go for PC.

Patiently waiting

PC runs perfect on my toaster so I would assume any pc could run it, despite these insane minimum requirements...

ofc not, you're dodging it, otherwise you'd activate that cellless brain of yours and go back 4 or 5 posts, sick job memeing me though man

What is your favorite Resident Evil movie?

Damnation's pretty cool

If you think playing the game as a speedrun on easy with unlimited ammo and finishing in under three hours means its at the most a four hour game you're just retarded my man.

The first for sure, something about it just gets me randy

Try out the demo. I have a 960 and can run it mostly in 60 fps outside a couple split second drops to like 55 in two specific areas, notably when you turn the corner into the kitchen at a full run and when you first turn into the new hall leading to the basement. M+KB controls are really nice.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING

Degeneration

>you're dodging it
If I'm dodging it, how come didn't you adress these posts with actual arguments?
All you did is try to make a witty comment.
>"lol, can't argue with these loyalists! xD"

FUN and SPOOKY doesn't belong on the same sentence when is talking about RE7

But why not user

SPOOKY could be some jumpscares at best, and judging what I have watched, doesn't look FUN.

>muh humanitarian crises, those poor negros!
>muh global terrorism!
>muh gubmental speg gops garged wid sabing da werld!!
it took itself too seriously

>shirtless fist fight in the middle of a volcano
>took itself too seriously

It was cheesy like any other Resident Evil.

You surely are kidding yourself, right user?

so this is the power of autism

>boulder punching volcano fight
>serious
Are you actually fucking stupid

>it took itself too seriously

Not him but the first 90% of the story was played straight and deathly serious. Then Wesker shows up and derails into goofy anime territory.

I hope 7 has memorable moments like 5 when Chris punched that boulder

That crazy dude that becomes the big fish, i don't remember his name, was pretty anime too.

Yeah, all the bosses were over the top, but even then Chris and Sheeva reacted seriously. Leon would crack jokes if he was in the game.

>Leon would crack jokes if he was in the game.

This was in RE4 in particular. In RE2 he reacted seriously to the things around him too. RE3 is pretty serious too and even gritty i'd say.

Die mobileposter

That's Leon's schtick, he's like vidya's Bruce Campbell delivering cheesy one-liners but also being the tragic hero.

Chris and Leon's personalities couldn't be any more different and distinct.

>Leon would crack jokes if he was in the game.
Did he crack jokes in 6? I don't remember that

Leon wasn't in 6

"There was no one at the controls. Zombie express."
"Who does he think we are, exterminators?"
"A lightning rod! If he absorbed that he'd be in for a shock."

I think these are the only lines where he attempts some humor.

>Leon wasn't in 6
There's been a lot of awful RE-related posts today, but this one's probably the worst.