Sup Forums! My game comes out today! In Australia and the EU

Sup Forums! My game comes out today! In Australia and the EU.

JP, NA, and UK bros need to wait.

Aren't you excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URnq4WPkU-I
youtu.be/URnq4WPkU-I?t=1007
gematsu.com/2017/01/gravity-rush-2-director-talks-raven-dlc-series-future-next-title
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I will buy it once it hits 10 bucks on sale just like I did with the first one. Man, that were 10 bucks well spent.

The soundtrack for pre-ordering is also available.

Where the fuck is the download link?

It's already out in AU, HK, and SEA.

I'm really amazed the graphics are worse than the remaster.

Nigger don't be spoilin' now.
Pleasue use the tags.

Okay, is it good?

Yep.

7/10-9/10 across the board. Some camera issues but overall a great game

>Waiting, so long
>Waiting, so long

I'll buy your game soon Kat!

Syd confirmed for giving Kat the D every night

Friday, why can't it be fucking Friday right now!?

How so?

Very. one more month for delivery

Has anyone been able to download from the HK store? I'm trying but it only takes me to a preorder page with no options besides a thumbs up.

>playing as a girl
Are faggots for real now?

Do I bother with the Vita version or just play the PS4 version? Been on my backlog for years now.

I need a PS4 first. Maybe I'll get one by the end of the year.

If you got it on the PS4 play that, it comes with all the DLC.

Yup, already preordered for white Kat.

>Octoberuary 1st 2017

p-pls respond, i dont think i can wait until friday

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SOUNDTRACK DL

I havent played your game since it came out on Vita and I fucked hated playing it with those motion controls and touchscreen and framerate drops and hand cramping and shitty draw distance, its a miracle and a testament to your games music and art and your lovable personality that I even bothered to force my self to the credits.

So Im replaying the remaster right now and loving every second of it

I can get both for $20 each. I was just wondering if the controls are more fun on the Vita than the DS4 due to the gyro and touch screens.
While am at it. What about Tearaway? Vita or PS4? I heard they're both very different.

The color of her skin is fucking awful.

Like they couldnt commit to a real BROWN girl so they tried to play it safe with semi white.

Plus the color of her eyes sucks.

Dumb protagonist, dumb game

Remaster. Vita controls are the worst thing about the original, the rest of the game is aces.

t. this guy

so, why are you buying this game again?

On JP and HK store midnight release is usually only for pre-orders. You'll have to wait until the store updates normally, which won't be for another 5-8 hours.

It's up normally for AU, if you want to go that route.

Tearaway was much more fun on the Vita in my opinion, it played much more nicely with the way the game was. I refused to play in on PS4.

As for Gravity Rush the Vita version feels a little clunkier but is alright, the gyro was just used to help you aim better.
Nothing is reall lost by playing it on the PS4 if you can.

uh wow, racist much?
why does her color of skin matter to you?
Its the current year, grow up.

Your dumb

hopefully i get the game on Thursday

That settles that. I got my cute and comfy for this month. Thanks, anons.

>Dumb protagonist, dumb game
Go to bed user, you're cranky and tired.

Gameplay looks nice and all, but the real question stands, is she a slut? I can't play game with female slut protagonist. I need pure to enjoy it

You are most welcome.

My copy shipped, apparently.

this looks like some dumb weeaboo shit

>Is she a slut.
No, she's a girl that likes romance, is a bit of an airhead and falls for flattery like you wouldn't even believe.
She's not a slut, just a girl with hopeless ramantic syndrome.

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Only thing I can't see is the price, although I've seen $400 HK. If that's the case, two $200 HK from play-asia will actually be about a buck or two cheaper than just ordering from US PSN.

I wish I didn't have to cancel my Amazon preorder, but those assholes listed a delivery date of the 26th.

from amazon?

That fan art is 2cute for me.

What's the plot

Yeah, pre-order price was 358HKD, full price was 398. The LE was 420ish for pre-order, and I think 460ish for full.

Yes, my backlog is completely empty. UPS doesn't deliver until around 8pm though, so I'm a bit fucked.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE I THOUGHT IT CAME OUT TOMORROW

it comes out Friday in america

Plot? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PLOT!

So as the game starts we see Kat in a bulky mining suit after having lost Dusty and needing to get some dosh.
Syd is in the same boat and also has a bulky suit on.
Turns out the gems that are the currency in-game are gravity ore and is used for pretty much everything in this world.
Anyway, a Gravity Storm hits and the suits are destroyed, we're treated to a Kat in short-shorts and a tank top running from the Storm. Syd runs too.
Then the woman with the flying scooter saves your asses and sets you to work, no work no food is the law of her little settlement.
After doing some menial tasks you are treated to a cutscene in wich a Floaty Scooter Task Master's adopted kid runs off.
You find her but are attacked by Nevi, Syd shows up on a different scooter (I hope it's different) and tries to get it's attention but is knocked down and hurt.
Task master's kid found Dusty and Kat kicks the Nevi's ball till it fucks off, you return a hero and are allowed to stay in Task Master's house with Syd.
Next day is the tutorial and you capture geese that escape, Syd also fixes your old clothes that were torn up and is pretending to be hurt.
Then some asshole with long hair comes to the settlement and demands ore, he's our distributor.
He makes an unreasonable request and Kat enters a Rift Plane, beats a boss and brings back some damned good ore. Syd also shows how Alpha he is and uses a robot hand he made to catch a whip, protecting Kat.
Some toher stuff happens and Kat winds up in a duel of sorts with the distributors bodyguard/brother and he basically lets her win.
Some angst happens and you arrive in the city where the demo takes place.

>I refused to play in on PS4.
The ps4 version of Tearaway has some new content though. I think you should give it a go

On the subject of Kat though I've got mine ordered, hopefully shipping tomorrow and get it by the weekend.

>New content.
How much new content?
Details are important really because it's a good game but it's not worth another purchase for a little extra content.

Also, my preorder is already in the shop, they just can't give it to me yet.

Has my fookin' name on it and everything.

I got it for 10€ so it was easily worth it for me to double dip. I would say it extends the vanilla game by at least 2-3 hours. The new stuff is all mixed in with the old mostly too so it fits there nicely.

There is also a cute gimmick with an ingame camera where you take selfies of the messenger and you see them over the course of the game. Couple sections where you take flight with a paper plane. And something actually resembling a platform game too.

Fair enough, might see if I can nab a pre-owned copy for cheap them.

No fuck off
You are as bad as the Shantaefags

I should've beaten this last month. I hate delays...

>Delayed release dates
Prepare thy anus for pirates

But user! Didn't you enjoy playing through XV, the JRPG of the decade? Or how about TLG, the deepest and most emotion evoking video game of all time!

As a PS4 owner, no thanks.

Did go out and pickup Fate/Extella however.

i don't buy waifufaggot shill games

Saving for a Nintendo Switch, why the fuck would I buy a ps4 with no games?

>Pirates.
How are you gonna pirate it?

>TLG, the deepest and most emotion evoking video game of all time!
I kek'd.

Won't deny it but doesn't mean I have to like it, the delay I mean.

I still can't believe they actually let Syd tap Kat and Raven lose her powers. What a fucking garbage ending.

>buying it at $60 when it'll be $30 in a month

Any ausfags here? Gonna go get this in a few hrs, where's the cheapest place to buy this in Aus? (outside of online stores because I ain't waiting a week)

Fuck off sonyshills

But muh white waifu costume

youtube.com/watch?v=URnq4WPkU-I

These guys are really grasping at straws trying to praise the Pro version. Since they made a second video for basically no reason I'm convinced they got paid to do this.

its getting a pc port

Not really, i cancelled my preorder

I just pre ordered, i hope it ships early

i refuse to buy any game that is constantly shilled by autistic weeb faggots who roleplay the character they post.

Why is this even a question any more? Digital Foundry put out a definitive analysis. Versions perform almost identically.

It's super monkey ball with less depth if you can believe it.

It's not, though I wish this would be the case. I'm sure playing this with a mouse would feel much better, not even mentioning 60 FPS.

>I hate it because people like it
Typical Sup Forumstard

I don't think they did because this video has a few FPS drops they didn't comment on in the other quick peek. But the other video showed the PS4 pro version runs worse.

I thinking having a mouse for this game would ruin it.

Is Kat still a shifter doing good things?

If the game was as it is right now it would make it too easy obviously, but they could simply make it harder to make up for it.

Go roleplay back on Sup Forums then.

>These guys are really grasping at straws trying to praise the Pro version.
Seriously this, they look fucking identical because geometry 4k is -fucking nothing-.

youtu.be/URnq4WPkU-I?t=1007
You can see crazy shimmering right at the moment he says there barely is any.

>Preordered from a UK store because it was 40 NZD cheaper
>UK has a staggered release date for some reason
>My copy won't arrive for a week

I hate being a massive cheapskate.

Nah

You're a slut so I'm not buying your game.

Yep, UK has Friday release.
And it's slowly killing me.

>Find out that the director of Silent Hill and Siren is the man behind the Gravity Rush series

Holy fuck.

Did his newer horror games do so bad that he had to make the switch to platformers?

People get tired of working on the same thing, they are already working on something new, GR will probably have 1 game per console at most

Silen Hill is a bust, Siren was fucking insane in ways that you can't even comprehend.
Somehow his platformer is lovely.

Maybe he chose the wrong genre.

She's pregnant

When? will she still go back to being a shifter?

Basically. The game isn't even half as fun as waifu-fags make it out to be. I should know, I bought it for waifus.

Just one more hour

No Siren for the immediate future by the looks of it :(

gematsu.com/2017/01/gravity-rush-2-director-talks-raven-dlc-series-future-next-title

If Kat finds out about her being a queen, does she learn her name or why she fell?

That's so fucking weird considering how light hearted the game is.

Tell that to the families of all the people you throw off the city.

Is she still a superhero even while pregnant?

Interestingly, Toyama said the rough outline of what would later become Gravity Rush was the first idea for a game he had, and that it was actually by complete accident that he fell into doing horror games.

>It’s still a blank slate, but I feel like I’ve put my all into it this time, so if I make a sequel, I want it to be something new.
Good. I'm tired of franchises getting overplayed, if they made a third one it would have to be a big jump while 2 seems to be more a refinement

No, she gave it up, that small picture you saw of her adult self doing hero business is from the brief moment she comes back down to hecksville after a story reason.