ITT games nobody remembers

ITT games nobody remembers

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/235540
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Deathwingfags shilling their game to people who refunded KF2 to get them to buy it
>Ends up being just as shit as KF2

Nah it was just wasted potential because of the shitty co-op. The company had literally made one game before this one and it had completely functional campaign co-op. Yet they couldn't accomplish that with Deathwing.

>b-but it's like l4dead only without bothering to design a campaign, characters, maps or AI

Hey, neato. I did that. Except I ended up refunding Deathwing too.

Name ONE (1) 40k game after Dawn of War that didnt turn out to be shit.

You cant ;_;

Space Marine.

I finished it yesterday. If it were for that horrid optimization, constant crashes and bugs, it would be fucking solid. No game done W40k atmosphere so well.

Shame about the length and obviously rushed end too.

Space Marine and DoW2 were both ok

I really wish this game ended up like the latest Carmageddon, where the devs ended up fixing everything that was wrong with it a year after the initial release.

>KF2 is shit meme
It's shit compared to KF1, not compared to some third rate L4D clones. KF2 is still better than probably 99% of the shooters that have come out in the past half a decade.

I dont get why people hate kf2? Kf1 balance is really bad and when it came out it had even less content than kf2

I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Great atmosphere and I liked the gameplay. Never had any bugs or real problems running it either. I didn't find much use for any other weapon than the assault cannon. Nothing was as reliable to me as that. I didn't go in expect a full budget AAA game either though, so I got my money's worth.

I don't think kf2 was bad. What killed it was early access

Half of it has to do with TWI's terrible business practices and PR and the other half with the initial state of the game, namely the laughable amount of content it had and the terrible design decisions, like teleporting zeds.

Fuck you, Battlefleet Gothic was good

The only problem I had is how a tactical dreadnought can't keep an assault cannon stationary when shooting from a static position. It's almost like the devs forgot to remove recoil from the gun when you go into armor lock.

Also goddamn apothecary AI doesn't know how to heal team mates without being ordered to.

Teleporting zeds are not even in the game any more, new players dont care about all the EA drama and kf1 had less content at lunch is unfair to compare 5 years of content with kf2

Mordheim was decent as well, if a bit too difficult for me.

Yeah this. Doesn't also AC have good accuracy in the tabletop?

Mordheim is also not a 40k game.

From 11k players to 300.
and it took only 1(one)month.

The fall was a bit steeper than Vermintide's, but it's to be expected. A lot of people will run through the game once or twice and never play it again.

As far as I understand it, when a terminator wields an assault cannon they can lock the suit servos so the gun literally can't point anywhere except where the terminator is pointing. I don't know about the RNG though. I hear it's pretty brutal in that game.

My mistake. But it's not like end times games have been treated much better than 40k ones.

I'm too disappointed to forget.

steamcharts.com/app/235540
the fuck are you talking about ?

>steamcharts.com/app/235540
About the loss of players shortly after the release. Look at the chart you posted, you autist.

>Oct peak 24k
>Nov peak 15k
>Dec peak 5k

And it's 2yo right now and has more than 2k players. And they're the guys who fucked up War of the Roses and War of the Viking, so i didn't had so much hope for this game.

But those frenchs fucks can't optimize a game for shit. It will stay like it forever.

>But those frenchs fucks can't optimize a game for shit. It will stay like it forever.

Streumon did optimize Deathwing quite a bit post-release. Less than a week after release the game went from constant freezing at 20fps max to not freezing at all at 60fps. My PC is shit and it drops to 40fps often, but the devs legitimately did fix problems with the patch.

Needed better optimization and a better progression

Got like 50 hours out of it.

I know you're a shill

>And it's 2yo right now
No it's not even close to being 2yo. Is this American education at work? And the game peaks at 2k only after the recent DLC hit, there's little reason to believe that it won't go back to it's

Ok i screwed up, it's 1yo. I'm not american, you "perfect" faggot.

The fact is that with this DLC, they also made the game much better.

Dlc the game

it's because E.Y.E is a bad game, people meme about it but the gameplay was always piss poor, now the new game doesn't have the same meme factor to it