why the fuck is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Charger-Charging-Technology-Oneplus-Supported/dp/B019Q67ORK
gamerpros.co/third-party-accessories-nintendo-switch-leaked/
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this cant be true
japs cant be this retarded

I'm assuming this is due to how the dock works, but it's quite a design oversight

FUCK

I hate this when using my Galaxy s6 while charging, and now Switch is doing it as well? Come the fuck on

I'm pretty sure you will have to plug in your kickstand which will allow it to charge

You just have to buy the kickstand accessory that allows you to charge while using the kickstand. That will only be $29.99 goy.

They literally fucking drilled holes in the display tables so the kickstand mode consoles on display could be charging

>no wireless charging

Fucking Nintenapple

didn't apple just have this same problem? people don't care

They'll probably release $29.99 piece of plastic accessory like said, that will look like this

Or you could just make one yourself out of duct tape or something

Just get a 90 degree adapter or charging cable, and you'll be fine.

Does the dock use the USB-C?

I'm assuming it does - I can't think of how else it'd connect to the switch device.

And here it is.............kekekekekek

amazon.co.uk/Charger-Charging-Technology-Oneplus-Supported/dp/B019Q67ORK

Yes

>want to play a ps4 game after finishing bloodborne
>there aren't any

This may be the most pathetic post on Sup Forums

You can. Someone showed it on YouTube at one of the Switch events.

I wonder, why they overlooked this. Having a standard USB-Connection is a great step forward, but they could have gone with two connectors, one for the Dock and one on top, like the WiiU Gamepad has them. Classic Nintendo I guess: One Step forwards, one step backwards.

No as much as yours.

>interested in Switch
>but voice caution because of some questionable design/service choices
>S-sony!

You're better than this, user.

>No as much

What's wrong? I was just sharing some #gameproblems like op.

I don't think you can really make something with 2 chargers like that, I'm pretty sure there'd be complications with the circuitry of that

>playing in kickstand mode
Oh look it's this thing that no one will fucking ever do because it's retarded. What, your hands are too fucking weak to hold it or something? Or how about just connecting it to TV like a non-retard would do?
Fuck you Sup Forums.

Also no point because you can daisy chain usb -c

No. There wouldn't. Source, I'm an electrician.

So that is the solution, Nintendo branded power drills for your tables. BRILLIANT.

This

Just turn it upside down and put each joycon in the other's slot

Why do Sonyggers feel that Sony is immune to criticism?

I don't really think, that this is a problem.
Like I said, the WiiU Gamepad has a docking port on the bottom, and a port for directly using the WiiU charging cable on top. The PS4 controller is similar. It also has a micro USB port on the backside and a port for a charger on the front.

Because they're fags that's why

gamerpros.co/third-party-accessories-nintendo-switch-leaked/

It looks a lot like the same kickstand that came with the original 3ds. If you have one of those lying around, I bet it'll work

Because it's ok when sony does it!

And I know that's just a meme here but on neogaf they actually believe that:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334060

I think that everyone will be playing it like with the wii U gamepad without tv or pro controller with the tv

what if some fucknut plugged the 2 charging ports to each other with a USB-C to USB-C (male to male) cable?

Honestly when I stopped looking at the switch as a console and more as a handheld, it actually becomes a proper device aside from the 3 hour battery. But I fly a lot so I tend tot take a 20K MiliAmp battery with me. Should last me a while.

Looks familiar...

They put the 3ds headphone jack right under your left hand when using it. Strains the cables copper.

The actual port for the USB Type-C connector is recessed in the unit, so you could have the connector in and the cable fall off the back when in kickstand mode.

>Electrician = Electrical Engineer

That's what I was thinking. Since this is pretty much a tablet it probably has a reverse landscape mode. Otherwise it was unbelievably retarded to put the port there.

I don't think it's an engineering oversight, quite the opposite, it is a limitation.

The Switch uses active venting, and as such, the vent needs to be on the opposite side of the battery, because the battery is so large. So my guess is they opted to have the vent/volume buttons/cartridge slot/headphone jack on one side, and the battery on the other.

The battery for devices like this is usually quite large, here's the Nvidia Shield tablet battery compared to the rest of the tablet.

Jeeze user just drill a hole in your table, you at least owe that much to Nintendo.

you'd have to get a different stand, as the kickstand is at the bottom of the device. That said, this is a retarded thread built for shitposting only since it's not technically possible to have the USB-C on the top anyway, due to a mix of it being needed on the bottom for the dock, and what said.

Don't talk bad about the greatest controller ever made

>those insanely tiny buttons

Christ, this is going to be impossible for most people to play.

just buy the fucking Switch stand already you fucking go-

If they knew this was a limitation then they should of made a recessed port and give us elbowed chargers

It's on purpose to make people buy additional accessories you dipshit. Same reason why they have normal stand and a charging stand, or why a controller isn't included unlike every other console, or why a game isn't included unlike every other console.

NINTENDO IS THE ULTIMATE JEW. I love their games, but their Jew is off the fucking scale.

I fail to see why the grip doesn't qualify as a controller

the port IS recessed though?

>スタンド
jojo reference?>>????!??!?!??????

on this picture it looks like the port is recessed

Lmao what is portable multiplayer

We are reserching about making new games don't worry loyal sony fan.

Planned obsolesence is the biggest manufacturing sin on earth.

my ps4 didnt include a game

funny thing this will literally happen 2 days after switch release
>want to play a switch game after finishing zelda
>there aren't any

$0.01 has been deposited into your account

Shitposters btfo. Why are people so desperately trying to find problems with the switch? It's honestly just sad

not even
>want to play a switch exclusive on release
>there aren't any

Then Mario comes out, then Xenoblade, then shin megami tensei, then no more heroes, etc.

2 days after? oh right, you have nes games between game releases

I'm sure there will be a $15 accessory for that.

because you idiots bought into Sony's bullshit whilst in the same breath crying "It's okay when Nintendo does it!" As if it absolves the others.

>thread about the Switch
>brings up Sony

wii games on switch when?

At least we have good games coming out rather than clinging to Bloodborne 2 years later

yes more mario is always good

they get either paid by sony or the likes, or they have just too much time and no good game to play

It's allowed because Sony cronies have ruined this site with their constant bitching about nintendo. For real, can we just have one day without 25 switch threads

No headphones at that point though. The headphones at the opposite side

>good games
>More mario shit - Sonic 06 edition
>Babbies Persona

Your "only good game" is also on the WiI U and soon the PC. Sorry m8

>tfw 2017
>Red Dead Redemption
>Persona 5
>Yakuza 0
>Nioh
>Gravity Rush 2
>God of War
>Ace Combat

Feels so fucking good tbqh

Settle down user I was never defending nintendo. My point by saying they should have is that either this is poor design or jewish design. Jesus christ I'm so sick of easily pissed off autists.

This is the first thing i noticed in the reveal too, same shit has happened to me before with some tablet models and it drives me up the fucking wall.

i will not buy this piece of crap just for this flaw.

Dude. I think you have more problems then no more games to play on the Switch if you have the time to finish it in two days.

I've been cooping Borderlands with my bro for 8 hours a day and its been a week so far.

Even if you stayed up for 48 hours straight without any breaks and just shit and pissed yourself, I don't think you would be able to beat the game.

>Nintendo thread about the Switch
>BETTER BRING UP THE PS4, LOL
>LOL, WHY BUTTHURT, WE'RE JUST DISCUSSING THE PS4

Make a thread on the PS4 if you want to discuss it and stop derailing this one because your shitty "soon to flop" cucksole is getting shat on.

If you're in a position to actually be charging it, why wouldn't you have it in the dock to begin with? Even further past that, just play in hand held mode if you absolutely need to charge it, but can't use the dock.

Yeah its retarded but i honestly dont know how much ill be using kickstand mode anyway. Just stack it on some books or something

>5 hour campaign
>cant be finished under 2 days

>Babbies Persona

There's plenty games releasing on the PS4 now (Just the past few months will have had Ratchet and Clank, Gravity Rush, Persona 5, Yakuza 0 and Nioh) but I would literally swap them all for Bloodborne 2.

Bloodborne was god tier

>SMT
>Switch exclusive

[Citation Need]

>Smt is babby persona
You've got it backwards, but thanks for letting me know you're a retarded weaboo. Not to mention it's also on the ps3

>Multiplat
>Multiplat
>JP Only
>Souls rip off
>Meme game with mediocre reviews
>Wife's son simulator
>Lol

>"soon to flop"

The delusion is real.

God forbid you have use your hands. Better cancel your preorder so someone with big strong hands can have it instead.

Only platform it's announced for, not to mention every smt has been exclusive at launch

Oh, I forgot. This is a Pre Release Nintendo console.

My bad, the Switch is definitely going to do well and break 100 million sales, easy!

r-r-right Sup Forums?

>kek

The delusion is thinking that it will do well

>multiplat

Now the Switches library looks even more pathetic since you can't even include Zelda.

Good job

>Only platform it's announced for

Good, so nowhere did it say Exclusive? Glad to hear that, I look forward to picking it up on PC

>plug in your kickstand

It's literally a plastic flap that folds out from the device.

Just drill a hole in your table and stop acting so entitled OP. This console and its game is a bargain!

I don't think Zelda has a campaign that is 5 hours, this isn't modern shooters.

stop it, stop it, STOP IT