/ourguy/ is at it again

/ourguy/ is at it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXV0lJiryJc&t=0s

Hi Arlo. How to you type with those big, poofy hands?

>made a video showing all the things switch could do wrong
>switch does most of it wrong
>thumbnail new video makes the switch look like the holy light
and saged...

I'm only 1/3 of the way through, but...
Gushing that much over big open-worlds? Doesn't he have any expectations for what's filling them? It sounds like he's way too easily impressed by the fluff; open-worlds are practically the standard of a AAA game nowadays, but now that Nintendo's doing it it's more pressure on them to "get it right" and make those worlds fully interactable.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE R34 OF THIS SLUT

Fuck off Grover.

Gotta be 18 to post here, user.

Open worlds are standard because that's what everyone is gushing over if you haven't noticed. I don't even care for open world games, but you have to realize that this is what actually sells.

He types using his big blue fuzzy monster cock.

>literal sesame street show covering nintendo games for babies
>/ourguy

sometimes i wish i was a puppet

Watched the video, he pretty much right. No game, too expansive because of gimmicks.

>LE COOKIE MONSTER SJW NINTENDRONE
>our guy

I can't stand this blue faggot

This guy is fucking annoying

Stop shilling your shitty channel you pedophile

reminder to report blatant advertising campaigns, as it's against the rules

Doesn't stop Pepe and Wojak the Newgrounds tier mascots from being part of our "identity" tier.

He said in the pikmin 3DS video that he hates linear level based games. Which is kind bizarre since he doesn't care about Metroid and most Nintendo games are that structure.

>He preordered the nintendo switch

I'm going to enjoy video games and there's nothing you can do to stop me

>twitter filename
LMAO

somebody had to if the preorders sold out

When will these sonyponies stop lashing out like PC mustards and xbots? When they finally get a third good game? Never?

add your trigger warnings to your name so we can avoid posting things that may get you upset

*game

I like thi guy

Damn his channel really boomed in popularity since that Color Splash video

He'll pass TheBitBlock at this point.

Why doesn't he mention the smartphone app for online chat and parties?

>presentation was amazing

Stopped reading there. This puppetfag is just another mindless Nintendo dicksucker, one of many on Sup Forums

arlo is okay, though I am a sucker for puppets.

we barely know anything about it so there's nothing to discuss

I think his point is more about grand adventures than really just open-worlds.

serious question
why do you get so mad at people enjoying a hobby?

Sounds pretty Sup Forums to me.

I'm glad you're at least not denying being a facebook newfag that doesn't belong here

Because enjoying a hobby doesn't mean you should blatantly ignore, and actually pretend objectively bad things are good. Which is something nintenyearolds exclusively do

>go to gaming discussion forum
>LOL WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES BRO GET A LIFE LMAO

I'm sorry but your personal opinions aren't objective

hi arlo, now fuck off and stop shilling your garbage channel here

They're not personal opinions. There is a long list of terrible things from the presentation, but I've gone over it a dozen times and I'm not going to do it again. I'll just reiterate; the switch presentation was dogshit

Don't insult Cookie Monster like that.

>He defends paid online

Not even the best vidya puppet.

>if you don't lose your shit and act like an autist you don't care about what you're talking
about

He's at his best when he shits on Nintendo. This is just fanwanking garbage.

THIS BLUE IMPOSTOR'S OPINION? TRASH!
THIS BOARD? TRASH!
THIS CULTURE!? TRASH!
ANGRY FACES IN YUCKY PLACES, I LOVE IT!
NOW SCRAM!

I'll take Arlo over any of the other screaming nintenyearolds on youtube like Etika, HMK, and the dozens more with Nintendo in their channel names

go shill your shit videos elsewhere retard

This but Arlo is shit.
I subscribed a while ago simply because I fucking love puppetry and really thought he would kinda use it for comedic value but instead it's just so he can spout all his stupid ideas while still hiding behind the puppet.

I'd fucking love if Oscar reviewed video games.

Does Etika even make shit anymore?
I haven't heard of that guy in ages.

I mean historically xbox live has always been the best online console service. When ps4 went paid it sucked but it was understandable seeing as server space costs money and it would have better online as a result. The people complaining about the switch's paid online are only being redundant at this point.

Yes, this is him today.

>/our guy/
>not angry jose

Mind explaining this, OP?

>and they all make this face

>YFW you realize that Arlo is one bad video away from locking himself in the bathroom and blowing his brains out.

>shilling Arlo again

We get it, Nintoddlers enjoy colorful, fuzzy things for kids. Just stop shilling this shit here.

Great, now for Big Bird's opinion on the PS4 Pro and Elmo's opinion on the XBONE Scorpio.

Don't insult Sesame Street, bro.

>Etika
>Not weaing his HD NIGHT VESHON glasses

Wasn't there a Sup Forums poster that also used a puppet to review games? Like an old man puppet? That guy was actually funny. Arlo is just NintendoGAF incarnate.

You're a Big Bird.

Cancer.

4U

it was good

Come on, he has to know he's playing into the Nintenyearolds thing by using a fucking Sesame Street puppet for his videos

>he is making money off of nintoddlers latent love of sesame street

His optimism is nice at least. He shoulda touched on the retarded prices for accessories but he seems to raise a point about Nintendo doing some pretty unexpected shit this time

>all this projection

One of the most annoying things bout his shit are the weird stuttering sound he does all the time.

>So I AHERHUH really can't UGHBSG believe

Grover's autistic cousin, please stop shilling on Sup Forums

Don't fucking drag the almost 50 year old educational program down to fucking console wars bullshit.Sesame Street doesn't even know video games exists. Keep it innocent, you fuck.

>posting in this thread
You already are though.

>Arlo
Too much of a Nintendo cocksucker that only complains when things utterly go wrong.

It was dragged down the moment this youtuber decided to use a Not-Sesame Street puppet to do his videos about Nintendo and further perpetuating the Nintenyearolds "joke"

It's gone

This.

>NEW Nintendo

All they had to do was make a decent portable console with good games on it, fix their shitty VC, and make it affordable.

We're still being fed gimmicks that inflate the price, we got a 5 games launch with like 1 great one (that's multi-platform anyway), the VC seems just as consumer-unfriendly as ever, and their approach to online is a joke (a phone app to talk to people instead of "BULKY headsets"). I was expecting this to be $250 at most and now I gotta plunge $300 because I just want Bomberman to do well

I think this is better than the Wii U but it's not showing a Nintendo that isn't out of touch.

The puppet is like Dobson's bear?

Good. I fucking hate them.

He's only good when he's disappointed and talks sane.

What did he mean by this?

ok so if thats a puppet that means there has to be 3 arms moving each part
whos the two masterminds behind arlo?

It's just a gimmick to sell the video that he doesn't do anything engaging with just like nintendo

he's upside down and he uses his feet and arms.

There are two Arlos, the one who has played a game and talks about what worked and didn't, which usually is alright, and the Arlo who's talking about unreleased stuff, getting wet over infos while running all kinds of fanfictions in his head. The latter is cancer.

Does he even make videos anymore?

This. It would be a good idea for a channel if he had some kind of schtick, but instead he just comes off as a weirdo.

They're called reddit arrows newguy

Anyone who greentexts outside of Sup Forums is flaunting thier Sup Forums knowledge. Because Sup Forums is our sekret klub, we don't want anyone to know us or copy our tendencies. Therefor, anyone who is open with showing Sup Forums powerlevel outside of Sup Forums, you must be reddit because you're being a faggot. Bertram is calling this faggots out.

This.

>being a faggot
But, it's Sup Forums...

But the difference with BotW is that there's a ton of side quests and dungeons with puzzles that aren't random.

Its circular logic
Think of Internet rules #1 and 2, but it kind of really means all of Sup Forums.

>it screams modern!
>it screams consumer-friendly!
>SD is better and cheaper than HDD!

this man is delusional

this guy sounds like such a nerd loser

>Don't insult cookie monster!

Yeah.. don't insult a character that encourages american levels of obesity and obsession that borders on addiction and psychopathic tendencies....

Peter is a huge faggot.

yeah seriously. dont SD cards shit the bed after a couple years?
not to mention all the shit you have to pay for extra.
he didnt even mention the 70 controller or 30 dollar joycon controller dock that actually charges the joycons.