ITT: post games you removed from your canon

I can forgive V for shitty Konami, Peace Walker for its awful bosses, even some of Portable Ops. But 4 I'll hate forever

4 is indeed trash, and I I love V and don't mind PW, but as far as I'm concerned, the canon ends at MGS 3. Everything after that is fanfiction.

Thankfully the production team seems to agree

forgot pic

I've recently refused to believe Yakuza 6 is cannon.

Fuck that game, Nagoshi is losing it.

Is that the one with the rubber bullets?

Portable Ops was the last good Metal Gear story, everything after that can fuck off.

I loved MGS4 as a game though, I think it was better than MGSV.

I can respect that but I like having PW and V as connections from how Naked Snake was to how BB is in MG2

Huey is biggest cunt

I loved MGS4, but to answer your question OP it's gotta be Zero Time Dilemma.

obligatory

I don't know much about fed force but I don't think the plot could be as bad as other m

>Borderlands 1
>Post apocalyptic Mad Max-esque shoot and loot with likable characters and funny, a lot of the time dark humor

>Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel
>nu-male trash with le so randumb xD wacky meme-filled "humor" written by the biggest cuck of them all with butchered characters and the only likable character being the villain

That's part of a series?

Anything about ff7 that isn't the original game

>V was Konami's fault meme
wow tell me more on how they actually wrote the story and designed the game?
fucking faggot Koshitma was always shit right after 3.

I still try to pretend it never happened

Childhood is when you blame Konami for Kojima's failures. Adulthood is when you realize he was in over his head and Konami was right to fire him.

Their fault for booting Kojima and shoving it out unfinished. I don't have a problem with the story

This for me.

At least 4 was over the top parody mgs tier.

This monster hunter garbage mixed in with "i read a che guevara book so now snake is him" stupid ass plot points and even more about a shit character like the boss was awful to watch.

All that I needed to lead me into GZ and phantom pain was mgs 3.

but paz is a qt and the tapes are fun to listen to

M I N D F R A U D H A C K S

>le evil publisher boogeyman

How gullible can you get? People who believe this are the type of people who also were super excited for No Man's Sky. And also the same people who wil hype up Death Stranding for 5 years without any gameplay footage. Unfortunately this is a very profitable target demo, no wonder Sony keeps funding these assholes. They'll probably hire Molyneux for a new playstation exclusive game too.

worst sequel in video game history

MGS4 is a great game, in fact the last great game made by Kojihack. If you care about "muh canon" in any medium, especially video games, you need to hang yourself.

eh, i'm not big into waifus. They're always the worst motivation for me because I'm mean to girls.

The chico tapes and the strangelove tapes were really cool though, I will admit.

I never was into nms but I do think death stranding looks cool

I don't think the developers even consider it canon.

And yet it came with the best online game ever.

Souls games released besides these 3. Probably including future games too.

MGS4 was the last game where Kojima had actual ideas and set out to make them, and it had MGO2.

MGSV was just "I'm jealous of GTA so lets make an open world and do FUCKING NOTHING with it."

No that's 4. 6 was released in Japan in December, and is a fucking travesty.

HNNNNNGGGGG!

Any Halo after Reach

>all these mgs4 shills

Never cared about the series as a whole anyway.
Metal Gear Solid 1 is still one of my favorite games and I consider standalone.

But it relies on original mg1+2 for its story

>shills
>For a game that came out in 2008

laughing beauty makes me want to --play-- watch MGS4

>that filename

neck yourself

I didn't name it