7th gen ports on Nintendo Switch

Would anyone else here be completely fine with Nintendo bringing ports of "old" games like pic related to the Switch? With consoles like the Xbox One and PS4 it's pointless for the most part, but the Switch's portability makes up for it in my opinion. I'd love to have a lot of the 7th gen games on a portable device.
Obviously they don't make up for a lack of new games. The Switch still needs a lot of those. I just think portable 7th gen ports would be a nice additional thing to have, if priced reasonably.

What's the fucking point?

They're starved for games user

We only need one game

Switch box small!

>implying I wouldn't buy a portable new vegas/ dark souls machine in a heartbeat

You can already....

We get so many fucking ports these days, and it's always games that are still readily available. Whats the fucking point?

To play good games on a portable?

Fuck the gdp win If that's what you're talking about

You can already buy a laptop, and why the fuck would you want that anyway?

>Gaming on a laptop
Good one user

>Implying you go out

>Gaming on a tablet

Yeah let me set up a laptop with a mouse or controller instead of one device

>We need one game that runs 19-22fps
NINTENDRONE4LYFE

A tablet with on board physical controller is way more comfortable than a laptop with a controller

And yet it will still be better than any other game in recent memory on PC, ps4 or otherwise

>Can do this already with all types of tablets/laptops
>Doesn't
>Wants Nintendo to do it instead

What is the point?

I don't mind the Idea for people who haven't played it but Unless the Switch offer's Modding games like New Vegas and Skyrim are wasted on it.

I don't have to go out in public to make use of the portable features, just want to play in bed and reclining in my arm chair while watching football

(you)

If I'm going on any kind of long trip I'm already going to have a phone with me that I can emulate SNES/Genesis on.

I never in my life understood people who want action games on handhelds. If I'm stuck with inferior controls and a smaller screen, keep the gameplay simple to match. It's the perfect time to get back into some turn based games, or sidescrollers.

But nope, fucking morons want to play Skyrim with no mods on the go.

>playing unmodded New Vegas
Why would you do this to yourself?

Well lucky for you that's all you're getting!

Well it would be if it wasn't for all those open world games last gen

I agree with you if we're talking touch screen, but the switch has legitimate controls literally attached to the tablet

They tried that with the Wii U and nobody bought them

>just want to play in bed and reclining in my arm chair while watching football

Oh, I guess you can also come up with some retarded reason just playing on a normal console or PC with a wireless controller wont work in this situation?

I've heard of post-purchase rationalization, but never pre-purchase rationalization before.

You mean Skyrim and Witcher 3: assassins Creed edition?

This is bait

Because I want to use my TV for other things while I play games.

You mean like exactly what you can get for any tablet or phone right now for way cheaper?

Nintendo innovation :^)

>porting a shit game to a shit console

You could buy a second screen for less than a Switch.

What other tablet has Gameboy style controls like the switch? Plus those other tablets can't play the latest ninty games

Yeah but NV isn't that big of a draw outside of PC. It needs mods to fix its many little bugs and issues.

Do people get paid to make these threads?

Does the guy who made NV still get money for new purchases?

i'd be totally fine with it. i wouldn't buy them or the switch, but i'd be fine with it happening.

>What other tablet has Gameboy style controls like the switch?
what the fuck is google?

>Plus those other tablets can't play the latest ninty games

What fucking games? Every time I see one of these shit threads it's always abort porting some years-old game to switch. Muh Skyrim on the go.

You're really fucking dumb if you think anyone would spend money to promote something that doesn't exist. Ubisoft and Bioware games get shilled, but not concepts like "game X should be on platform Y". One dev just needs to ask another dev for that to happen.

The form factor on all of those is terrible.

As far as games: Zelda, Mario, Xenoblade, Shin Megami Tensei, arms, bomberman, dragon quest etc

You can strawman all you want but the idea of playing almost any 7th Gen game on the go is attractive. No mods aren't ideal for Skyrim, new Vegas eCT but sktrim will likely be special ed with mods. As for myself id love to be able to play a lot of games like that mobile. Simply not doable with any phone doesn't matter what controller case you slap it into

then get a fucking shield, the switch is already just a fucking shield isn't it

you can get full windows running on tablets, idiot

And then I'd be locked to shItty android games. I'm not a turbo pleb like you who enjoys mobile games

>Ask for Gameboy style controls
>One is a literal copy of a Gameboy
>It's terrible!

Unlike this masterpiece of ergonomic engineering. Fucking lol

That looks infinitely more comfortable and usable than anything you posted

>I'm not a turbo pleb
>I can't wait to play Mario '06 on the bus

Really made me consider the situtation

A portable is useful around the house m8, nobody off the spectrum plays games on the bus

I'm pretty sure people is dying to play New Vegas with a controller at 720p, 20 fps and no mods.

Are you fucking retarded?

NV would run at at least 30 probably closer to 60 on the switch. Also 720p on a 6 inch screen is a good ppi ratio no matter how much you try to meme otherwise

You didn't consider shit. You're putting a minimum level of thought into this because you don't care about playing games outside of your room.

>Can't stop playing Zelda for 5 minutes to make ramen
>Not on the spectrum

Nice optimism but the tegra is literally nvidia's mobile hardware. You are effectively running the game on a phone, and the performance of zelda reflects that.

>playing any Bethesda games without mods

lol

make it happen nintendo.

>buying an unmoded version of skyrim and new vegas

why would anyone do this to themselves?

Does it though? Watch the most recent gameplay footage from treehouse the frame rate is improved and pretty good. Not to mention NV is pretty far from Zelda's graphical fidelity (I love the game but it looks like shit), so it stands to reason the switch could run it better than zelda

New Vegas is my favorite game ever, but I feel very safe in saying that a portable version of mod-less New Vegas would not be worth shelling out for.

Who needs a switch? Even the razer one is better

Why are people eating up all these ports of old games?

Why is vidya becoming movies full of rehashes?

I think this game would fit perfectly on the Switch.

I regularly play them on PC without mods.