What are the odds this will actually be good?

What are the odds this will actually be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU
youtube.com/watch?v=q1feWsXW3uU
youtube.com/watch?v=QOL1_w9EwSc
youtube.com/watch?v=PVx1kq0B38U
youtube.com/watch?v=kgNPdJsGugU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the way this year's going 1/900½

74.951% approximately

3,720:1

>vr shit
>good
no chance in hell

1:8492

It's gonna be the best

Better than 4, just shy of beating 0
Calling it

(you)

Been keeping myself in the dark on this, is it still strangereal?

Yes. Erusea is a kindgom now for some reason and declared war on Osean federation.

The last AC game i played was AC2.
Did i miss out on any good soundtracks?

Unsung War and Zero. They're the best two in the series by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU
youtube.com/watch?v=q1feWsXW3uU

If ahhhhhh is good, and ling ling ling is bad. I would give it a barang dang dang. Figure that out.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOL1_w9EwSc
youtube.com/watch?v=PVx1kq0B38U
youtube.com/watch?v=kgNPdJsGugU

I would estimate around 50%.

Although I somehow have a haunting feeling that it will feature "visceral" combat like Assault Horizon.

I actually hope it is multiplayer centric like Infinity. That means there must be a huge tech and item tree to unlock in multiplayer.

To improve on Infinitys multiplayer, they need to do a way with the ranking system (hurr S rank), and instead make more difficulty progression.

In the end, the multiplayer coop should feel like Monster Hunter coop sessions, in the sense of it consisting in going on challenging, rewarding raids all the time.

I haven't ever played AC multiplayer, can you create your own custom squadrons and then battle others?

>for some reason

Fingers crossed

On Infinity it was
>get on a room
>hopefully with a host's MR not so far from your own
>Hope you dont get kicked by the clubber
>wait for the room to fill up
>get randomized
>fill A2G A2A positions
>either kill more mobs or kill more of the other squad, depending the gamemode

In Infinity you basically play coop all the time.

You join a room full of randoms, shoot down tons of trashmobs, never need to evade a missile, and in the rare case you die you respawn instantly. They really need to improve on this.

pvp is only available during certain events. Deathmatch doesnt work well. Its really just about going fullspeed and pray. War Thunder or Battlefield are better gameplay wise. However, there is also
a team deathmatch with ships, where your team needs to balance bombers and fighters. This is actually pretty well done.

I also like how its pretty much impossible to unlock everything, since items are very expensive.

>never need to evade a missile
>He didnt play HARD missions
those XSAMS are brutal

Yes, its back in strangereal, they ditched Dogfight mode, this is pretty much the VERY FIRST thing they confirmed about when they announced it

Pretty good imo

fixed

I really hope 7 has Belka has the antagonist, can't wait to see the ruse they've got this time