Best of Sup Forums thread

best of Sup Forums thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12133637
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the Wong image. There's more to it.

Somebody please tell me you made a decent screenshot from this thread. Two people tried and they were both packed with plebbit tier reaction images and other unnecessary shit.

i only took the first screenshot some user made during the thread. i didn't see the longer version at the time.

I have this one but nothing more. There was another picture with firecrackers on top of the tub but the thread died after he posted it. I wanted to see some poop explode.

wow very funny!!

>just open the folder labeled 'frog and feels'

That's not Sup Forums.

Old Sup Forums at it's best.

Did anyone ever make any caps of that thread where someone dug all the gunk out of their controller and smoked it with a pipe, and then someone else revealed that they've been collecting the grease and dead skin from their controllers in a ball, and then they cracked it open for the thread and it was full of hair and shit for some reason, and then finally that guy came in with the anal flakes story and actually posted pics of his "collection"?
It was one of the fucking best threads for Anons delivering in a long time.

Leave it to me

I know what this is
Yes, there is a cap of that, but i don't have it

fuck i remember that.

quads (not really)

If you were in that thread youd know it was the same dude. He was samefagging. Some user proved it, plus all his posts were exactly the same time apart. Not that Microcucks arent pathetic.

>and my fucking dignity

Someone post that disgusting post about user eating the nasty shit on the controller

strawpoll.me/12133637

Does anyone have the one from the other day with the fat guy standing outside gamestop asking why there was no line to preorder the Nintendo Switch?