Next Tales game will be on the Switch

>Next Tales game will be on the Switch
>Announcement probably at Tales Festival 2017

NINTENDO WON

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/01/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-tales-series-taiko-drum-master-series-coming-switch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REEEEEEEEE BAMCO STOP FUNDING TALES PUT MORE INTO ACE COMBAT

Source?

Ayy what tha nigga poinin at?

BUT WHAT ARE THE OTHER MOONRUNES

But if it isn't Berseria. Then, it will be a bad title. Imma break it down, Xillia 1 good, Xillia 2 bad, Symphonia complete good, Zestiria bad, Berseria good. I don't think the new game will break the trend.

Are we about to go Atelier where we get a new game almost every year?

It'll be Symphonia 3 or some shitty spin-off / sequel no one asked for, will sell like shit in Japan and won't get ported to the West until a second version with more post-game content gets released on a Sony platform and PC.

>implying it won't be Switch/PC
PC still wins in the end. Unless you like portable play, in which case you're right. Nintendo is great
gematsu.com/2017/01/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-tales-series-taiko-drum-master-series-coming-switch

You're getting a port of Zestiria.

Xillia 1 great, Xillia 2 ok, Symphonia complete ok, Zestiria ok, Berseria bad to me.

well after seeing what happened with symphonia 2 and graces, I don't feel like I would be missing much of a tales game on a nintendo console

Oh boy another graces

tales died since they went full 3D with weird abstract shitty battle systems, Destiny R was the last good one.

Only Destiny and Phantasia are actually good.

How about tales of innocence/hearts r? I'd buy a dual pack

They should update Innocence R graphics
As much as I love that game the game I must say it looks fucking bad

Phantasia 3D

Who gives a fuck, Tales of is also on PC these days. The only ones not getting Tales of are Xbox owners.

so is it gonna be berseria? zestiria? a new game? or vesperia

I feel like it'll be either multiplatform PS4/NX/PC or exclusive to Switch but it'll be some kind of remake then.

>inb4 it's a Symphonia remake with new graphics, combat and shit

But that's not anything to be proud of, Tales is multiplat and also declining in quality.

Every game that came out exclusively on a Nintendo platform at first ended up with a superior port elsewhere later on.

>Implying it won't be multiplat.

It's probably going to be another Phantasia rehash.

It's been remade and ported to fuck but I want it.

I hope so. Cause that's the only good game this trashcan series has to offer.

Don't worry. The amount of money they put into making Tales games is so small, it won't even impact Ace Combat.

As far as I can tell,
Fire emblem musou,
Derby stallion,
Taiko no tatsujin,
Arcade archives,
Story of Seasons

>Tales game released on Switch
>Ported to PS4 six months later with 3x more content

Didn't they confirm it wasn't gonna be a mainline title already? Might even be a port.

and I am sure they will not make it Exlusive to Switch... it would be cool if they made ports of old Tales of games for PS4, PS3 port of Berseria was very good but it's probably goonna be left behind with newest game.

>3x more content
More like one extra character and a few items. Tales games are made on a shoe string budget. They're not gonna make the game bigger.

>yfw it's a localization of the enhanced PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia

Tals of VS 2

I'm going to marry Raine!

I'd fucking scream.

Y'all aren't thinking far enough outside of the box.

What if, now bear with me on this... what if it was a new Tales of the World game?

False for symphonia. 30FPS on all versions other than GC. True for everything else (except I hear some say that og Hearts had some things better than the remake).

Already played the fan translation. I wouldn't say no to another Graces style game though. But I guess that's impossible with the current state of the Tales series either way.

What happened with that "Tales of the best" thing?