Will there ever be a game with fighting mechanics on the level of fluidity as this animation?

Will there ever be a game with fighting mechanics on the level of fluidity as this animation?

Other urls found in this thread:

track3.mixtape.moe/wgbzoo.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>babby's first ""sakuga""

It's pretty easy to make fluid when you just turn them into blurs.

sauce??

Shin Sekai Yori, an anime that sold a criminally low amount.

>fun gameplay from ninja storm wasted on naruto
eh

any good shounen emotional anime?

Ninja Storm's gameplay ironically is better suited for an all out DBZ game as opposed to the sly shinobi story of Naruto where thinking actually takes place for attacks. But this can be debated as Naruto now is just about flying, ki blasts, and eyes

Shikamaru vs Temari is the GOAT fight from that arc

Zabuza Arc > Chunin Exams > The Last > Lee SD > Naruto > Naruto Shippuden > Boruto

You cant recreate amazing fights like that in a game though

All you can get now is Kamehameha tier "fighting"

FMA

why does he throw a million fake punches before he actually hits the guy

nice opinion

Kakashi vs Obito was better

Most of his hits get deflected by his sand

The sand kid has auto sand shield.

Who /bestakatsuki/ here?

Wonder how it gets so "fast" and "fluid"?

They're skipping frames of animation. This isn't impressive at all. Naruto very rarely has well animated episodes.

To be expected out of a big-name cash cow looking to artificially extend it's life.

It's true

track3.mixtape.moe/wgbzoo.webm

how about this instead

>Narutards

Pure kino even from a story pov

>mechanics=animations
You're fucking retarded user

>Applying motion blur on 2 frames of animation every second is now good animation.
>3 second long panning shots is now good animation.

>Narucucks have been fed literal shit for years
Don't know how people continue to be a fan.

right here.

anime animation has gotten real lazy

>inbetween frames are even lazier
>no more shading

ALL RIGHT LEE
LET 'EM HAVE IT

I'd buy a game like this

This was actually the best fight in all of Naruto, back when the opponent was a ninja just like everyone else

I unironically didn't hate this. It was at least visually interesting.

lol. good for you, user. good for you.

Why is it that extremely high grossing mangas often get very low budget poor animation quality anime adaptions? One Piece is still the most popular shonen and the anime is completely unwatchable.

Meanwhile more niche series like One Punch Man get great quality adaptations. Not that I'm complaining though, I love OPM.

I kind of liked the voodoo cultist guy just because of how weird and gimmicky his ability was.

Because you gotta use the budget for important scenes when the run is going to be a billion episodes long like One Piece.

>tfw never got into Naruto back when I was at an age at which it was acceptable to do so
Ah well, at least it means that I didn't wind up becoming one of those older dudes who is still obsessed with it beyond that age.

Gamaken vs Pain summons is the best fight in Naruto.

OPM is 12 episodes

>Zabuza arc over everything else.
Damn dude, that's some seriously good tastes you got there,

I miss Naruto sometimes.

The guy who wrote it is in his 40's. Don't let other peoples opinions dictate your interests user.

That being said just read the manga if you're interested in the series. The artstyle is pretty nice at times and it doesn't have 500 filler episodes.

Wario Land Shake It & Ghost Trick do it better.

Boring Star Wars tier fighting where nothing happens but baton twirling into thin air

Squeaker was completly wrong.

Is it just nostalgia, or was old naruto actually decent?

when I was younger I thought Deidara was Ino.

Yeah but the manga has 12 volumes and the series will likely cover more than 12 episodes eventually.

Squealer did nothing wrong.

All of them were fucking shit except shark-dude.

It's as good as any other shonen. It's higher quality than stuff like Bleach but it's not revolutionary.

To be fair the Zabuza arc was the only arc to actually get the balance of setting/atmosphere and powers right
The Chunin exams was close but had the probelm of being more focussing on abilites

and i'm still annoyed that Naruto didn't get promoted at the end of it

Good for it's time, but has definately aged and Shippuden is inferior in writing

Animation so good I literally think something is wrong with it cause everything else has poisoned me.

I can't fucking wait for the Garou fight to be animated

all anime is shit.

>lol. good for you, user. good for you.

Some scenes were
Sasuke is cringeworthy
Naruto is annoying
Sakura is useless and annoying

>The guy who wrote it is in his 40's. Don't let other peoples opinions dictate your interests user.

Not him but come on dude, that's shit reasoning.

Satoshi Tajiri is like 50. Motherfucker made Pokemon, probably knows it like the back of his hand and must be a millionaire. yeah it's pretty cool being him.

But being some random 50 year old man who loves Pokemon to an obsessive level is creepy, kinda sad and would be seen as borderline pedo shit.

Very big difference

will there ever be a game with fighting mechanics on the level of fluidity as THIS animation?

You really think Naruto has the best animation?

fucking this
op that webm is the opposite of fluidity instead of trying to artistically represent how fast he's going they do the cop out
>so fast hes invisible

Toribash

Whoops I posted the gif person.

Eh. 40-50 is maybe the upper limits, but that user is probably in his 20's or early 30's at most.

I'm 28 and my friends still play Pokemon and watch popular anime. It kind of comes full circle. There was that period in our early 20's where we just wanted to go out to bars or get high but as you grow up you realize doing the things you enjoy is what really matters in life.

That's not Sasori

It was pretty good until power levels got out of control

Zabuza Momochi was the greatest antagonistic character in the show. If Naruto had run backwards it would have been a far greater anime.

There's kind of a difference between enjoying something made for teens/children at an old age and obsessing over it.

Correct

Yu Yu Hakusho, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Hunter x Hunter, Inuyasha, One Piece, and Fairy Tail are all better longrunning action shows than Naruto.

Its got a fanbase thats gonna watch it regardless
Little kids will watch anything if it panders
To them
The budget is spread thin across the millions of episodes

Why did Shikamaru get promoted but not Naruto, who defeated the strongest prodigy of the Leaf Village by tricking him with ninja subterfuge?

Yeah but do literally any of them beat Naruto seasons 1-5?

Length + TV anime budget + it's a show for kids and kids don't really care about animation quality

>Fairy Tail
I've never heard anything good about Fairy Tail.

Shikamaru is some ultra keikaku 'just as planned' shadow-king chess master.

Naruto is basically just retarded Dennis the menace with a daemon inside of him and lots of dumb luck.

Also makes more interesting characters, Naruto was destined for Hokage status anyway

JJBA is exempt from any normal rankings

I'd have written it that, much like the previous tests about balance, Naruto lacked brains and Shikamaru lacked brawn and had them be paired up as chunins
Almost like a buddy cop thing

I mean from an in-setting perspective, Naruto winning against Neji was a total upset considering Naruto was a fucking dropout loser hooligan like a couple months ago. You'd think that would've really impressed somebody, at least the guys from Konoha. Instead nothing comes of it

I've been saying that the Zabuza arc is the best arc since it fucking happened

Naruto REALLY needed to keep that kind of vibe up longer, more missions around the world to help build lore and let us watch the team grow from rookies to something that is actually respectably strong.

It felt like Naruto went from "Dragon Ball" to "Dragon Ball Z" in just one arc, and I think that really hurt the show in the long run. It almost immediately lost its sense of fun and adventure and just went straight into power level wanking

naruto was neat when it was actually about ninja v ninja shit (see kakashi vs that juunin at the start of the show) instead of the shit it turned into with fucking giant monsters and gods destroying entire cities

awful power creep shit

>One Piece
>Fairy Tale

super trash tier shounen

Yes

also Ranma 1/2 shits all over them

>Naruto went from "Dragon Ball" to "Dragon Ball Z" in just one arc,
damn nigga that's a good summary

And Garzey's Wing rests above all other animated shows as the best piece of art ever to be made

>Zabuza arc was the only arc to actually get the balance of setting/atmosphere and powers right

bleach was exactly the same, fantastic start that quickly devolved into power level bullshit

at least i can just go rewatch hunterxhunter for the 3rd time instead

You REALLY think a ninja village hell-bent on ostracizing and demonizing Naruto would want to see him achieve something in his life?

The Third Hokage might have overruled the judges, except, oh, wait, he's DEAD.

Bleach is a warning for all mangaka about the bigwigs at the top messing with your art and being an author that can't evolve

Araki is No1 at that which is why JoJo has been around since the 80s and still feels fresh
pic related

HxH is garbage though

This is the dumbest shitpost I've witnessed so far in 2017, congratulations.

Naruto went from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball GT over time and with only one kind of ability which Kishimoto had to counter somehow

>Sharingan in the first season
>Enhanced sight and reflexes, able to copy jutsus at the same time as your rival if not before him

>Sharingan in the last seasons
>Extreme sight and reflexes, able to solo 100 ninjas with bare fists thanks to these
>Easily able to copy any jutsu that doesn't use kekkei genkai
>Extremely powerful genjutsus that are able to tame tailed beasts or read minds
>Tsukuyomi, which is the most powerful genjutsu ever, able to control the flow of time for your rival
>Amaterasu, black flames that will burn ANYTHING
>Kagutsuchi (Sasuke only), free control over Amaterasu, making it flow as you will
>Susanoo, perfect defense, unbreakable armor with god tier weapons
>Izanagi, jutsu able to bend space/time at will, changing the fate of whoever uses it in his favor
>Izanami, created to counter Izanagi, able to trap the opponent in a genjutsu like reality where he's stuck in a loop until he accepts his fate (or something like that)
>Kamui (Kakashi and Obito only), bends space/time to create a rift to another dimension, allows you to teleport

>If you use your eyehax long enough, and you are the chosen one you can awaken the rinnegan which grants you the sage of six paths jutsus
>Total control over life itsel, can resurrect the dead and kill instantly by swallowing your soul
>Can read minds with ease
>Most powerful invocations
>Gravity control
>Control over the gedou mazou, the husk of a GOD
>instant transmission (sasuke only)
And I think I'm missing some stuff damn, I've wasted all my autism points in one post

i was just waiting for someone to post these.
these niggas actually swap sword back and forth during the fight without the viewer so much as noticing its so fluid

good taste my lads

kisame was best boy

(You)

I agree. And he really only had pretty stupid fights.

>these niggas actually swap sword back and forth during the fight without the viewer so much as noticing
Part of what makes a good fight scene is the ability to make everything clear and concise, so you can say that's actually a bad thing.

Wasn't Shikamaru the ONLY one to pass the chunin exams? Something about how he gave a good show in his fight AND showed that he was willing to retreat instead of losing for his pride?

Unrelated but something to note, Gaara was way less important later on than twelve year old me thought he'd be.

the funniest thing is how zabuza was a juunin yet after the timeskip the shittiest of rookies could probably solo him with the fucking retarded power creep the show had

I heard some user say that Kishi was forced by the higher ups to continue with the power level bullshit.

Pain Arc was the peak even with shitty ending, everything after was going downhill.
Although Saskei vs Danzo was cool

worst scene in a good anime

Him Vs Guy was pretty cool.

I want a Ping Pong Club video game.