9 DLC fighters

>9 DLC fighters

more like inJUSTice

ok so

>Revealed a character's alternate skin before revealing the character themself.

>not having alternative skins as in-game unlockables

Jesus what went wrong

you

>PC
>Wait a year for port
>Not have to go through these editions or DLC
>Injustice 2: Complete Edition

DC has so many iconic characters who would do really well in literally any other company's hands.

they've milked superman and batman to fucking DEATH though, i have no interest at all in DC anymore thanks to the total oversaturation of batman shit.

it becomes less and less practical to focus on him when he

- can't kill people
- has no actual superpowers
- can barely keep control over one city and gets fucked up all the time by other guys that don't even have superpowers

realistically why is batman even in the justice league? he is even less qualified than Aquaman. i had this same issue with black widow in Avengers. how do you compete?

>Buying ANY Warner Bros PC multiplat after the MKX debacle

You must be out of your fucking mind.

they fixed it

Eventually. They weren't even going to release the second season of characters until they got shitloads of bad press for abandoning support of the PC version, and even then PC players got it late.

It's still quite poorly optimized, not as bad as it was but it's by no means good.

No PC no buy

Now that's what I cal a shitty ass developer. But oh well, fightingfags are the type who would purchase this kind of money grabbing trick.

I have no issues with it and don't mean to sound like
>it works on mine!
But you kind of have to figure they'll work on the PC port so it isn't like that.

its WB you fool not the developers

>It's still quite poorly optimized
no its not its fine

Batman has a huge global infrastructure, the most powerful super computer in the world, access to kryptonite, and is the best tactician in the JL

>Super Strength
>King over 75% of the planet
>Has his own army
>Telepathy
How is Aquaman no qualified?

>buying fighting games on PC
are your retarded

It was like £10 at launch from G2A, bought it to get some practice in while I waited for the inevitable Ultimate version to buy on console.

>It's still quite poorly optimized

It really isn't, stop trying to play it on on your fucking Compaq.

nice meme

>Friends come over
>They can use either ps4 or xbone controllers
>skin mods
>Better grahpics
I don't know user, it's pretty fun on PC.

>scarecrow

This is fucking sad.

Well, I'd still say they are in fault to be associated with WB

thats retarded

I'm in the minority, but I'm upset theres not more.

MKX had 9 and it wasn't enough.

Especially for a DC game where it actually has characters I care about.

I wanna know who the fuck has ever even cared about injustice. It blows my mind that it's somehow big enough to get tournament slots.

Cause it plays like MK.

lot do just because some like to shitpost about it on Sup Forums doesnt mean a thing

>buying fighting games on pc
apart from sf is literally a death trap

DONT FORGET TO PREORDER FOR DARKSEID

Replacement for Sinestro I guess.

WB pays big bucks to get it in. They desperately want an answer to Marvel vs Capcom. However they approach it as if it were any other AAA game and completely fuck it up.

>WB

PC never again

that only bewilders me more

The complete edition comes out in others platforms too dumbass

wow you hate MK so cool

Injustice 1 was the only game I played for a year at one point. I'm looking forward to two.

>pcucks
>buying games

I think you meant "no pc no torrent" right user?

Not everyone likes 50/50 high low user, nor do they like block strings that lead into it

WB bought them when they bought midway. they had no choice unless they wanted to die

how are 50/50 bad

Lmao I know fuckboy. But you console kiddies buy day one, dlc, the microtransactions, and get fucked when I buy it on g2a for $40 with everything.

Requesting pic of leaked roster pls

All things that make him qualified to be that guy who sits back in the base to support the people actually going out and doing stuff, at best leaving occasionally do in-the-field detective work.

>10 Bat characters
Fuck this is boring.

nothing here is confirmed only bane and poison ivy

But SFV is the most popular fighter so you are wrong

And Brainiac and Green lantern and Flash and Darkseid and (obviously) the ones that weren't added in photoshop.

>9 Dlc fighters
So...
Red Hood
Batgirl
Night Wings
Penguin
Leto Joker skin
Alfred
2face
Killer Croc
and Some random fucker like The Shade.

and you know at least 4 are guest

There will be more in dlc!
Out of the 9 I bet at least 4 will be Batman characters.

fuck i dont want any mortal kombat characters coming in as dlc. expand on DC characters ffs.

back in my day, games released with as many characters as they could possibly fit on the disc.

nowadays, games release with as many empty slots as they can fit to charge a download fee to fill them.

>gotta pre-order to play as the big d

Fuck this shit

I thought they would've learned from MKX not bringing in shit that DLC is dying.

Huh? The DLC for these games always sell like crazy.

tell that to capcom

>implying a character like swamp thing would make it in

its a superhero game everythings gotta be bland as fuck

yea man lets pretend like a capefag is allowed to have an opinion on anything

Ok the whole, "no kill rule" is literally bullshit because every superhero in DC has killed people intentionally.