Why is the Binding of Issac so addicting?

Why is the Binding of Issac so addicting?
It's probably my most played game ever and it's great to play while listening to music or podcasts.
When it comes out on the Switch i'm definitely getting it.

>addicting
kill yourself ameritard

It stopped being addicting to me when runs only became winnable when you were overpowered

you could beat WotL with any items if you were good, not anymore

git gud fgt

shill post.

because shit taste apperently

It does an amazing job at psychologically activating the autism receptors in your brain, feeding chemicals into your cerebral cortex making it seem highly appealing to repeat the same actions over and over, hoping for different results, which will increase the flow of serotonin

>hoping for different results
but you actually DO get different results, each run is different due to the items you obtain and the layouts being unique.

lard*, they're bigger than they're dumb

He's not wrong tho, try to kill Hush/Ultra Greed/Delirium with base tears(no damage ups) or low health, shit's just takes forever

Actually their retardation is inversely proportional to their girth.

Fuck Ameripigs. They're a gigantic waste of resources and their eradication would only advance the human race.

those area all optional
if you're anywhere decent it's not hard to keep an eden streak

I wish there was a Binding of Isaac type game but more Tolkienesque/fantasy and less Hot Topic/scatophilia

Also, some challenges are hardly retarded, like Ultra Hard, I barely won that one because of Book of Revelations saving me.

>Tolkienesque/fantasy
>the most boring and overdone setting

>you'll never be this handsome and cool

I like it

I don't get it, why would you get a SWITCH to play this?

So why did Nintendo suddenly allow BoI on their console?
I thought it was blocked from the DS eShop because of 'religious imagery'

They saw that it was a money maker and not just another indie title

Binding of Issac was rolling is dosh well before the Switch. Maybe even before the WiiU

40$
40$