Reminder. If you dont get Bomberman R on the switch you will never see him in smash bros. This is his last chance

Reminder. If you dont get Bomberman R on the switch you will never see him in smash bros. This is his last chance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4
youtube.com/watch?v=T4oYifFZtoM
youtube.com/watch?v=hzG55AFfIBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope it's not a full $60, but I'm getting it regardless of the cost.

reminder

This was a pleasant surprise

Played it at the reveal event

It's literally just Bomberman, again. Why should I pay for such a lack of innovation? Why should I fund Jewnami with their low effort cash grab?

Answer me user.

>generic shooter number 5000

>8 player multiplayer
>new storyline
>reviving older Bomberman characters

Sony Pony upset you don't get boom boom? So sowwy

>Story mode with 50 new stages and coop
>up to 8 players local game
>8 player online
It's 4,99 indie game tier, but nitendrones will buy in droves, because it's okay when Nintendo does it

>Deflecting this hard

Why you bringing Sony into this? Smells like you're a little insecure there.

autistic and childish.

It's literally just old snes bomberman with 3d models and maps. Even the icons aren't different.

>arcade games are bad

$60 arcade games are bad

@364424963
>2017
>Still baiting over console wars shit

Don't worry, I'm preordering

I legitimately cant wait. Day 1 for sure.

>games are only worthy 60$ if they are cinematic experiences, Todd Howard's """games""" or brown shooters

You know people would pay three times as much for a single arcade game, right?
Oh wait, of course you didn't.

>most of hudson soft is working on it
>it's an attempt to get games out of konami
>8 player multiplayer
>new stories
>IS SAME GAME, BUY youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4 AND SUPPORT PS4

I will only buy it if you can play online.

You can

If I wanted an incredibly repetitive arcade like game I'd go on steam and buy one for £10 like the binding of isaac

i can live with netplaying the turbografx bomberman with friends on dolphin, switch just isnt worth getting at launch, nor for several months after

I agree with anonnus
I played it too and it really just felt like more of the same. If that's what you want go for it, but otherwise it doesn't feel worth it.

>arcade like game
>binding of isaac

>games are only worthy 60$ if they are cinematic experiences, Todd Howard's """games""" or brown shooters

Low production costs means you can undercut the competition with high production costs

This results in low production value games being cheaper on average

Keep in mind that super bomberman r is also competing with low production value games, like ones that are $30.

$60 for this game is bomberman charity and you know it

Nice dead youtube channel, shill.

i hate replies that just greentext my comment and post an ebin may may image. are you agreeing with me? disagreeing with me? think the comment i made was funny? fucking say something you cocksucker

something you cocksucker

then go fuck yourself you fruit

Can I have the full context of this image please

How isn't it?

Explain without using memetext and reaction images please, nu/v/fag

not him but maybe its not hard enough to be an arcade game, id

>we live in a time on Sup Forums where bomberman's used to shit post console wars.

>Smashfaggotry
No, I'll be buying R so Konami can see that people want games from the IP's they're holding hostage and because I grew up playing the Bomberman games.

SIRIUS DID NOTHING WRONG

That's some really nice looking cover art.

It was aborted before it had a chance to live. How could something what was never alive die? Also thanks for watching m8

The autism is real. Dudebros won, they've taken over this hobby since the fucking 360. Gaming is dead, it's nothing but shooters, sports and TV now. Fuck everything, this world has no place for Bomberman anymore...

>tfw Sup Forums hates bomberman now

all switch titles have god fucking tier cover art

More info we got
>Nintendo did pay for the game's exclusivity
>they have their guys and ex Bomberman guys working on it
>8 player online
>50 single player levels
>33rd anniversary logo made by Nintendo not only because it is the 33rd anniversary but to reference the 3/3 release date

Sauce?

It's only getting worse boys. The nuclear waste that has been dumped here is mutating the human garbage more and more.

>33rd anniversary logo made by Nintendo
Wow.
>not only because it is the 33rd anniversary but to reference the 3/3 release date
Those sneaky cunts.

>stop liking things i don't like.
What if i told you that in a world of 7billion+ people there is room for more than just 1 homogeneous set of interests.

The sauce on the pic or his story? Cause his story is complete bullshit.

>Implying Bomberman could be in Smash anyway.

Let go guys, you know that there's not enough material for a whole moveset.

Lmao pacman.

Because that worked for Mega Man, right?

I will not have my hobby held hostage. I will pay and support them, but I will pay what I damn well find reasonable.

See In a world where even a classic character such as Bomberman is hated in Sup Forums, even though this is his great comeback since the horrible abortion Act: Zero was, where the big dough comes from generic military FPSs and their Doritos+Mountain Dew promotions, I am not encouraged at all to believe there's more room for White Bomber anymore...

Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B

He has more original moves than Captain Falcon ever did

You better be quoting Sakurai's bullshit, lad.
This game alone gave him a shit ton on top of punches, kicks, whips, throws, and other stuff.
Plus, there's DreamMix TV: World Fighters
youtube.com/watch?v=T4oYifFZtoM

Bomberman in Smash is so he can go out with a bang.
Anyone with more than one brain cell knows that Konami is barely related to video games anymore.

I love how NOBODY replied to this man.

50 new fucking stages on an actual campaign that you can run co-op with a buddy in.

Online mode added for infinite replayability without having to call over couch friends. Couch friend mode available in case you don't wanna pay for online.

>Twice the fucking players on one map.
>Most olf characters returning.
>Twice the field size on certain maps
>Good chunk of maps inventively created with their own new unique twists and turns to them.

Anyone not excited for this game can please see pic related and fuck right the hell off because this games gonna be a must have for anyone with half a brain that digged the old bomberman games.

>Nintendo putting forth effort

Doubt that, highly.

>buying a konami game
>has gem currency for play

You're just being pessimistic.
Reality is, no matter how big it may seem there is a fixed market for CoD ripoffs. If Activision makes CoD everyear, they take up a lot of the market, then EA makes a ripoff or two a year, can make decent returns. But the fact of the matter is, that audience isn't gonna buy infinite of the same game. So there is always a point where it is more profitable to make bomberman R or what have you, especially given comparative advantage. And there is always going to be a fanbase for it.

>shown in the top right
>confirmed to be gathered in-game
OH NO
GOD FORBID ARCADE-STYLE CONTINUES HAVE A PENALTY

I'll gladly pay up to 40 bucks for whats probably going to be the last bomberman game. The only reason we're seeing him now is because Nintendo reps pestered Konami to get the old Hudson staff to work on another one.

Unless this new one sells really well, and I mean PHENOMENALLY WELL, then this is likely bombermans last hoorah. Would be nice to see him in smash just to give him a pedestal to rest peacefully on, if not, oh well. Never remembered him as a "Nintendo character" anyway, but smash clearly isn't just nintendo characters anymore. Don't give a fuck about smash honestly.

>arcade style penalties in 2017
>thinking konami is doing this for the good of the consumer

This shit is prime for mobile

>SIRIUS DID NOTHING WRONG
bringing the truth to this thread as usual

>because this games gonna be a must have for anyone with half a brain that digged the old bomberman games.
Here's the thing, user...

Most people who digged the older Bomberman titles left Sup Forums and moved on with their lives. Sure they might still be playing games as we speak but they don't shitpost about them on the internet anymore.

We just get newer influx of 15-year-olds replacing them.

This is why Sup Forums never ceased to be 15.

>50 new fucking stages on an actual campaign that you can run co-op with a buddy in.

50 stages made of blocks. Wow that must have been a chore.

>Online mode added for infinite replayability without having to call over couch friends. Couch friend mode available in case you don't wanna pay for online.

$10 arcade style games have online play, its mandatory

>Twice the fucking players on one map.

How did konami afford this? Did they rob the treasury?

>Most olf characters returning.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Twice the field size on certain maps

Twice the field size of bomberman games decades old. Wow.

>Good chunk of maps inventively created with their own new unique twists and turns to them.

As opposed to all maps being exactly the same. That's an exciting feature.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzG55AFfIBI

>arcade style penalties are a bad thing
You are the reason why vidya is all casual shit now.

>Wow that must have been a chore
Not an arguement.
>Arcade games have online its madatory
This is fucking bomberman you god damned retard, which has NEVER had online.
>How did konami afford this.
Again, not an argument, only making yourself look further retarded.

>I've never played a single bomberman game the post.

If this isn't bait then you're PREMIUM retarded dude. Like seriously think of committing suicide.

>arcade penalties implies non casuality

It's a factor, but Bomberman is not a non casual game faggot.

Have you ever played Bomberman solo? The NES game gets tough, it's anything but casual.

>1st one so generic you can't tell which game it is
>2nd one is Bomberman, unique and unmistakable.

Why are Sony fans so assblasted?

You're completely right, some minor additions aside this looks like the same game they have been releasing in numerous installations since 93 or so. I mean, I was still hyped that the Switch would get a new bomberman because it's always good to have a modern entry in the franchise to play with friends without having to dust off my SNES but holy shit a whole 60 freedom credits for it? You can fuck right off.

You're the one not making an argument. None of that shit makes them game justify a $60 MSRP. It's just line after line of

>but i-its bomberman!

You're a battered bitch.

This isnt NES Konami.

>Bomberman
>Street Fighter II
>Puyo Puyo
>Sonic Mania
>Protect Octopath
Are good games coming back?
Is the Switch gonna save video games?

>tfw you will never try so to hard to fit in hating konami that you will drum up the most stupid ass reasons to shit on bomberman, one of the most pure gaming experiences ever fabricated.

Well thank god this isn't the fucking Neo-Geo then.

the guy that wrote that was a blogger who was actually making fun of hardcore gamers

What's the game in the first pic?

See
It will kill Nintendo just like those kinds of games killed the Dreamcast.
People don't care about good games anymore

gunnerman

>protect octopath
That's going to be fucking garbage.
It reeks of Legend of Legacy, I am Setsuna, and Bravely series. Hype, but no actual substance.The sprite animations look like fucking garbage as well.

But they do. Did you miss the whole retro revival? This is just retro going mainstream once again. Nintendo is saving video games. Again.

>Hating Bomberman because he's on a Nintendo console know
You can fuck the fuck off.

>stupid ass reasons

$60 for arcade rehash is not a stupid reason. Also I don't hate bomberman because I refuse to drink konami's semen. This game is a good value at $30 at best.

Everything I said is perfect justification for buying a game I want. A new game with new features. for you for your own stupid ass reasons. You're just being a tryhard brainlessly hating a game because it was made by konami and telling me why I can't spend my money on a game that I want.

You're fucking pathetic no-arguement having ass should sincerely kill yourself.

I would legit like to play this, but there is no way I'm getting a Switch at launch just for this.

what makes a game worth $60 for you

Then buy it when its 30 dollars instead of brainlessly shitting on the game because you hate konami, which has literally nothing to do with the game or why people are willing to get it for 60 bucks.

You fucking autist.

Fuck Trash Bros, I'm buying it because I want more Bomberman.

I think his point was how there are several retarded ass people with some supremely shit taste in this thread that either

1. Wouldn't know a good game if it forced them to play it.
2. Hate Konami SO MUCH that they mindlessly hate on the new bomberman.

there is literally no incentive to do so, just play the SNES ones

And Smash shouldn't be a reason to pay too much for any game, ever.

The games themselves need to have value.

Bomberman has value, by all means, but $60?

>Everything I said is perfect justification for buying a game I want. A new game with new features. for you for your own stupid ass reasons.

You have to be 18 to post here

>You're just being a tryhard brainlessly hating a game because it was made by konami and telling me why I can't spend my money on a game that I want.

I don't hate the game. It's overpriced. You can spend mommy's money on whatever she says is ok

They should be told that this is actually being made by the poor old Hudson employees. This is their only chance to stop cleaning toilets at the Konami building.

You can only play the old ones so much, you crave for new obstacles, new challenges, new music [/spoiler]and HD graphics[/spoiler]

Plus, it has an adventure campaign, doesn't it? I loved Bomberman 64.

But user, your shit taste doesn't inform my purchasing decisions.

>why people are willing to get it for 60 bucks.

And that reason is?

>Implying 50 new stages isn't a good thing because its "All blocks" and "Must have been a chore." implying no work went into them.

>Implying bomberman ever had online play and that the new online play wont be a selling point because "10 dollar arcades have mandatory online"

>Literally dismissing the facts that there are objective improvements to both the maps and the games wtih "buh-buh muh konami"

Yeah. Pretty fuckin stupid ass reasons.

>Then buy it when its 30 dollars instead of brainlessly shitting on the game because you hate konami

I could have konami tattooed on my dick and I would not pay $60 for a cheap thrown together arcade game

So, Bomberman Blast again?

;-;

>all this optimism in this thread
Konami will konami it because they are konami.