Admit it, you only shit over other systems because you don't have a sizeable disposable income to piss away on vidya

Admit it, you only shit over other systems because you don't have a sizeable disposable income to piss away on vidya.

it's true!

>I have money so i'm going to buy shit

Nah bra

w-wtf, HOW DID YOU KNOW?

tfw when I have a proper adult job and buying shit like videogames barely dents my paypacket

it's truly obscene how much they pay out for careers as opposed to jobs

now, proper holidays, thats the real money sink

then you don't really have expendable income

Congrats frogposter. you just summed up the underlying cause of console wars, you want a medal or something?

I have plenty, I'm still not buying an Xbone or Switch. Or a fucking Vita.

I earn 110k in Germany as a Pharmacist working in the Industry and I only own a PS4 and won't buy a Switch because it's not worth it yet, I'll wait for a price drop.

I was quite poor growing up and travel around Asia/Africa a few years back so I see the value of money.
/blog

switch looks pretty cool though

Or maybe I just don't like wasting money, even if I can afford it?

I mean, I spend enough on data hoarding that I probably could've bought all consoles this gen but... why would I?

Maybe in a year from now.

>the value of money
you see your value for money, you globe-trotting fool

Wrong. I hate sony because they have no original ideas. Many, many times they've copied others to make games, mostly Nintendo. It's not that i like Nintendo, i just hate that they try to steak someone else's ideas and try to make money off that. Like rock band dies with guitar

honestly thinking this way makes you seem like a true idiot

Having money is no excuse to waste it. You brainless manchildren consumers throwing your "disposable" (read: income that you will actually need in the future but still waste) income at garbage is why corporations can get away with bullshit all the time. You will die penniless and alone and I hate you.

Why the hell would I spend my expendable income on garbage instead of something else?

not saying you have to, but knowing that you can (should an exclusive you really want appears) is better than getting mad cos you can't

what if you don't think things are garbage or aren't as inflammatory as you are?

How?

paid off my mortgage early, remind me again how i'm wasting my 'disposable' income?

I shit on sub 60fps because I have enough money to achieve 60+fps with rare or no drops.

Does* guitar hero*

Rich people aren't rich because they spend money.

>missing like 5000 bucks at most every 5 years to be up to date with everything video games related
>tfw you will never be this poor

oh no literally 1% of my yearly salary to enjoy things during my short life, whatever will I do lol

REMINDER TO REPORT, SAGE AND HIDE ALL FROGPOSTING THREADS

>2017
>he doesnt also browse reddit

...well, he does, but doesnt admit, gotta keep up that super sekret klub meme i guess

If I ever shit on a system it's either sincere from experience or all in good fun.

Leave, underage cancer.

>haha i just moved out of my parent's house and i am making 50k a year i am so loaded
>oopsies i got in a car crash or something and now my savings is gone
Some of you may actually be fucking loaded and set for the rest of your life, but most of the population is retarded and one small incident away from being broke while still buying new cars and 100 inch flatscreens every other year

I get irritated that consolecucks enable paid online and deny community content to fight one another. It bothers me more when they start saying I'm their bro as if it justifies their shilling.

>yfw wageslave spends half their life working and lying to themselves that they enjoy the same job for 40 years.

at least they get to waste money on console scams though.

I do have enough money to definitely buy at least one console, paid subscription, bound-to-break controller, bound-to-break mic on xbox, and a few shitty games.

However, why would I? There aren't any decent exclusives on consoles anymore and there definitely aren't any that justifying wasting such a large amount of money on overpriced trash. Paying for your under performing internet twice is a blatant scam (with added ads). Paying for controllers that cost almost as much as the game with a lifespan of a few months borderlines on a scam.

Can't forget console rapes gameplay. Gta 4, RDR, and Gta 5 are prime examples. Enjoy the ever increasing cost of subscription with even more ads and radio.

>I would buy shitty things that I don't like if I could afford it
Ok? So is the strawman argument here that rich people have no standards? Because I'm pretty sure that's not true.

I can't imagine thinking that it's somehow virtuous to sit there and pretend like I don't have any biases, or I'm not allowed to have any opinions on which games are good, or which consoles are good, or which developers are good, and which ones aren't.

>You only criticize a thing that I like because you can't afford it
This is nothing more than a defense mechanism because you can't stand that someone likes something that you don't. Oh yeah I'm sure everybody who doesn't like what you like is poor. Keep fucking telling yourself that.

If you like a console, and you have the money to buy it, then feel free to do so.

I don't understand how such a simple formula has so much autism ingrained into it.

if you feel like you must waste your money on such things, then ok, just go right ahead. its your money, not mine you're throwing away.
But it still doesnt change the fact that consoles have zero reason to exist while PC does. :^)
Or can you name one thing, a PC cannot do, in technical terms, that a console accomplishes?
(Sorry for derailing this bait thread into PCMR.)

Forreal though, different people spend money differently:
>Some have 1 car and 3 entertainment systems
>some have 3 cars (summer, winter, trackday) and 1 entertainment system
>some just have a bus pass and a cellphone, but spend all their disposable income on a nice appartment, a well kept garden or a giant collection of sextoys

Holy shit dude, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

I don't shit over other systems

>he doesn't have private health insurance

Care to explain?

I don't shit on consoles because I don't feel the need to protect corporations when all they do is crap half baked games that nobody likes and run at like 8 fps.

The only place you should game on is in a PC.

that's like saying
>the only reason you shit over laptops/macs is because you don't have disposable income to piss away on technology
actually you're overpaying for worse performance at best.

i shit on systems because i have them all

especially the xbone, fuck that shit

no i piss away my money on other hobbies that are more constructive and rewarding in the long run

thanks for being such a bored dumb loser you buy every last piece of trash and fund every shitty business practice, "idort master race" fags

there is more to fucking life than video games god damn

all these retarded man children pretending to be succesful... LOL