Did I do good, Sup Forums?

Did I do good, Sup Forums?

yeah

What games did you get with it? Any of them have pro patches?

Not pictured is Bloodborne GOTY, Street Fighter V and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 :)

I haven't got any pro patch games yet. But I'm getting Resident Evil next week :)

and yet the switch is guaranteed to last longer, Sony products have had really poor build quality in my experience; also, quality > quantity as far as the games are concerned - none of the PS4pro lineup interests me at all, esxcept perhaps Nier.

That all said, the Switch is way overpriced so I wouldn't recommend anyone to get one until at least another year.

The switch will be dropped in 4 years

now ya dun fucked up
now ya dun fucked up

yes

The Switch won't sell anywhere near what he PS4 has already done and is going to do in the future. That's what actually matters.

>he brought the pro and not the slim

Did you steal it?

i have the same ps4. you did good user

>he's ok with playing death stranding at 25 fps sub 1080p

>Slim is only available as the 500GB model in Canada.

REEEEEEEEEEE

>SALES SALES SALES
is this Sup Forums or /biz/? I thought videogames were discussed here, not hardware sales and business. The games are what matter to me, and I'm shocked at how many people in this board care mostly about sales instead of videogames.

I want to buy a ps4, mainly to play the exclusives, bloodborne, uncharted series etc..., i don't currently own a 4K TV, should i buy the Slim PS4 or the 4K PS4, the price gap between the two is rough R$1000 more, almost twice the regular price, is it worth it?, i saw some side-to-side videos and it just seems like they put 6x AA instead of 2X AA on the games.

Get the slim for Bloodborne.

>falling for the 4k meme

It seems like the logical choice, since my budget is limited (R$ 2600 +-) and since the Slim is about R$ 1300, i can have some fun while still saving R$ 1300 for future titles. thanks anyway for the reply.

>The games are what matters to me

Yeah, and we're not going to be getting any good games when nobody buys the fucking Switch after the novelty wears off and everybody stops caring about this expensive, underpowered, gimmicky system that has locked Zelda and Mario behind a 300 dollar paywall.

Yes. I fell for the higher quality graphics and performance meme.

Should have gotten the slim.

Enjoy!

>not buying the slim
>falling for the pro meme
No, you're a faggot.

ITT: sony shills
funn as fuck too

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry for your loss.

>I can predict the future
tell me more about how many cocks you'll be sucking

If you're a poorfag, no. Otherwise get comfy and enjoy it.

>Leaf faggot can't change out a hard drive himself

>the switch is guaranteed to last longer

oh please

the PS3 outlasted both the 360 and Wii, the Wii U died faster than anything, and the Switch will soon follow suit

and this is from someone who can't stand this "Pro" and "Scorpio" nonsense

DO NOT BUY ONLINE
Every "pay-online" games you buy have 2-day trial, the PS4 comes with a 2 week trial. ALL F2P games require no online. ONLY BUY ONLINE WHEN YOU HAVE EXHAUSTED THE OTHER OPTIONS.

>the switch is guaranteed to last longer

You'd have to be really fucking delusional to believe this. It's riddled with redflags.

>Nintendo releases gimmick that works (Wii) that people want, make tons of money
>"Whoa! Let's do that again!"
>Release 3DS, has horrible launch, has much worse library
>Release Wii U with gimmick nobody actually wanted, horrible sales, piss poor library as a result
>Release Switch with gimmick nobody actually wanted, etc., etc.

>reading comprehension
I meant the hardware will last, that's why I mentioned build quality you retard.

I got one and sold my regular off - it's been great so far. The graphics are not greatly better but god the load times are.

Im intruiged to see if it makes VR actually worth getting.

see

If you already had a ps4 you're a dumbass.
If you didn't it doesn't matter, stop looking for approval in Sup Forums of all places.

They all have a free 2 day trial? That's good to know, ive been playing my ps4 offline for years because i refuse to pay for online.

then that's even more laughable as people who have reviewed it have called it flimsy and cheap feeling

>switch is overpriced
>the 4th cheapest console in history

Autism 100

utter nonsense, they've said the opposite and I demand you provide source claiming otherwise.

>paying $300 for a tablet
>cheap

I'm buying one eventually, but come on..

>sonyggers
If all you play is multiplats you would have been much better off with saving another hundred or two and building a PC.