NINTENDO EXPLAINS DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SWITCH, WII U VERSIONS OF ZELDA

uh

I thought you guys said it was 1080p60fps?

if the only difference is 180p extra, what's the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

technobuffalo.com/2017/01/13/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-targeting-1080p-at-60fps-when-docked-for-launch-video/
archive.is/BdI1w
youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they said they're working on 1080p 60fps, but who knows if they'll be able to do it after optimizations. Source: technobuffalo.com/2017/01/13/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-targeting-1080p-at-60fps-when-docked-for-launch-video/

also there's already a thread up about this.

>30fps
>current year

>I thought you guys said it was 1080p60fps?
>someone on Sup Forums was wrong
Who would have thought

>no source

>Both have a frame rate of 30fps

>open-air

Fucking Nintendo.

>900p
>30 FPS

Fucking kek Nintendo is done

Learn to google you fucking retard.

wasnt wiiu running all games at 60fps 1080p?
'member that being a shitposting argument against sony and microsoft

No, Ill just assume is fake, good day to you.

It never was. Don't believe Sup Forums. Any 60fps games were 720p.

You gotta love how adorable it is for them to try to sell the switch version as some luxury and great leap.

Ladies and gentlemen, the mindset of Nintendofags.

900p

no AA

shit texture filtering

2017 hardware

Looks like I'll buy the WiiU version and play it on cemu.

>Game runs like games run on current gen consoles
>NINTENDO IS FINISHED

Oy Vey, if only they could hit the silky smooth 12fps bloodborne gets, maybe then zelda could be successful

>all those faggots that were shrieking at us when we predicted that it's gonna be 900p/30fps.

what now, niggers?

>That doujin
>The other one with the loli vampire
Diamonds

>higher quality sound

since when the fuck has sound processing ever been taxing on hardware made in the past decade

*wahooos internally*

>900p30
Kek, sounds like Ass Creed then.

here you go archive.is/BdI1w

>30fps
>900p

lol i am just going to emulate the wii u version at 4k res with cemu

>it's ok when sony does it

>ZELDA: BOTW = 900P FUCKING WINDWAKER GRAPHICS
>BLOODBORNE =1080P SUPER HD BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS

>they said they're working on 1080p 60fps
>can't even hit 60 on 900p, or keep locked 30 on 900p
You dumb cunt.

If those faggots at SE wont bother with 60fps for FFXV, what makes you think Nintendo will with weaker hardware?

>still don't have a 1080p 120hz tv
>most people still don't have these
>expecting me to care about specs

>Bloodborne
>Beautiful graphics
Let's not get ahead of ourselves m8.

they don't know how to develop for switch hardware yet. I doubt they'd hit 1080p 60, but 900p 60 or 1080p 30 could be achieved. The game already runs super smooth on switch with graphical improvements over the wii u version, so a little optimization could go a long way.

But that is the one with the loli vampire.

>we're targeting 1080p/60fps!
>lol jk

feel like i've heard that line before..

As someone who liked Bloodborne, there is no way in hell it is anything close to 1080p. I would call it 720p at most, it would explain the low frame rate after all.

>Different sounds between versions
I can't imagine that being the thing that would limit the Wii U. What the fuck.

>if the only difference is 180p extra, what's the point?

180p is still a lot of p.

Nah, I'm referring to a different one where she kills some gangsters and then rapes a dude.

FF15 is getting patched to 60fps for the Pro. Both Wii U and Switch versions of BotW are 30fps.

>runs at 720p30fps on Wii U
>people will still say it's going to run worse when emulated on PC hardware

You are so fucking stupid, goddamn. You are the reason Nintendo can keep fucking up and not fix themselves. You believe everything they say instead of using your brain.

>FF15 is getting patched to 60fps for the Pro.
Whatever you say user.
I look forward to "60fps."

>not spending 300$ for an extra 180p

What are you, poor?

its native 1080p

The CA filter adds alot of jaggies and the way its implmented (it gets more pronounced on the edges of screen) makes the jaggies very shimmery in motion

>pro patch in december
>already january
>falling for the pro meme

See . the switch is shit.

>tfw preordered a Switch and BotW
FUCK this, I'm cancelling it first thing tomorrow.
I knew I should've just bought that PS4 Pro instead. At least it has a huge library of games.

I didn't say I believed it, I'm just sharing the information for others to make their own informed decisions based on it.

>not buying the ethernet adapter and the pro controller too

lmao fucking poorfag, get out

so when's the witcher 3 patch coming out?

Yeah it sucks that all 3D Zeldas use 30fps as their standard. Even though all of them past Majora's Mask keep it rock solid almost all other major Nintendo series target 60fps so it makes me wonder why they don't do that for Zelda

holy shit that's fucking pathetic

I'm playing the game on the toilet, and any room I fucking want. Enjoy being anchored to your monitor.

>720p
Well it's understandable, they couldn't get the game to run at 1080p without some sacrifices and the Wii U doesn't have a 900p resolution setting.

>I'm playing the game on the toilet

You're supposed to put the shit on the toilet not play with it

Pix of your receipt or you're lying.

I'd rather have 720 than 900 it scales better just give it a better frame rate or something.

who /dayonecemupirate/ here?

I've not seen one must have on ps4
Don't even say Bloodborne

How does being a lower resolution explain a lower frame rate? How dumb can you be to think that?

>he has a wii u

the difference between 720 and 900p is almost exactly the same as the difference between 900p and 1080p

either way the game looks like shit, even 1080p looks like ass without good antialiasing

>You're supposed to put the shit on the toilet
You've been tricked, user.

Me.

It will probably be rough the first week, but it will get a lot of attention so bugs should be ironed out quickly.

>they said they're working on 1080p 60fps
A retarded and misinformed baby sitter who stands around and makes sure people don't steal the demo units said this.

900p/30 is coming from the fucking horse's mouth. What kind of daft idiot do you have to be to believe it will actually be in 60 fps at ANY resolution?

The Wii U has a 1080p setting but most games only supported up to 720p. Gamepad runs games at 480p

>loli
>good
Choose one.

>its okay when Nintendo does it

It wasn't even a prediction, Nintendo reps told people at the event it's 900p. Fanboys just didn't want to believe it.

Loli is shit.
Lolidom is god tier.

>playing video games in public on handheld "console"

tip tip wahooo bing bing

they said how they were "aiming" for 1080p/60fps, people with a brain said no way, and of course we were right.

If you buy a switch at launch, kill yourself

The games that were 60fps 1080p were games that looked like gamecube games

Xenoblade X, Pikmin 3, Splatoon were 720p

youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8

Framerate dips less on Switch at least.

Amazon doesn't give receipts.
It doesn't matter if you believe me or not anyway, though.
Not canceling BotW though, it's a nice CE.

>Bloodborne
>GG Revelator
>Digimon Cyber Sleuth
>Gravity Rush 2
>Odin Sphere

I'd list Persona 5, but it's probably getting delayed again anyway.

I have no doubt we'll be able to play it on Cemu 4k30fps day one and 60 fps like 2-3 months after launch. My cock is rock hard just thinking about the shitposting.

>Charles Martinet will die in your life time

>GG Revelator
>Digimon
>Odin Sphere
>Fucking Grav Rush 2
>Must-haves
Kek, what?

Are all console-only children this retarded?

Videogames sounding like videogames is a not a bad thing.

Wow shitty jrpgs its not like i have a pc for those

Revelator is on PC now, and so will Rev2

So as long as you have a Wii U, there is literally no reason to get a Switch this year.

I HIGHLY doubt this will be playable Day 1 - even Color Splash, which came out months ago, still isn't working at all - other games in CEMU have taken years to work and are still riddled with graphical and audio errors that are having to be fixed per-game.

>2017 next gen console
>900p, 30FPS
I don't even know anymore. Thank god for CEMU.

>720p
>900p

is this a joke?

Wii u sux
My gamepad charge cord died, so I figured I'd just pre order the switch
I've barely touched my wii u since I got it. I played splatoon and a few other games but I am hesitant to even go near my wii u. The thing is shit.
I cant wait for the switch. Splatoon2 looks great, and it'll be cool to play mario kart portable and multiplayer

>nintendo
>next gen

lel

Cool. I'll buy the physical Wii U version and keep it sealed, and pirate the digital Wii U version to play.

Will try and get the Master Edition of the Switch version, but won't get a Switch.

>pay $300 for a new console when CEMU wil be running this at 60fps 4k in no time

Immediately deflecting to anything Sony related I see, never change toddler, never change

The fact the Switch version dips into the lower 20's whenever something happens on screen - like the Wii U version - is what's truly sad.

>Lower resolution means lower framerate

Nigger are you retarded?

Would you pieces of shit fuck off? Graphics and FPS are not important. Is all about the gameplay. Something you sonyggers clearly dont know anything about.

Screencap your order page.

literally post the proof you gigantic faggot. Sony never said they are going 1080/60fps on any title.