This is locked to 900ps 30fps on 2017 hardware

>this is locked to 900ps 30fps on 2017 hardware
How is this even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

technobuffalo.com/2017/01/13/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-targeting-1080p-at-60fps-when-docked-for-launch-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a mobile game, what do you expect?

still better and more fun than any sony movie or pc multi plat in existence

this. the switch is a handheld, not a home console.

(You)

on low resolutions and without anti aliasing low fps actually makes the game feel smoother by increasing parallax in the texture shaders.

>implying it will be better than Bloodborne

idgaf if it was only ascii chars if it has good gameplay because i'm not a faggot

BOTW will have more gameplay styles/variety, gameplay opportunities, pure content (as well as QUALITY of content), more challenge, etc. than BB

they said they're working on 1080p 60fps, but who knows if they'll be able to do it after optimizations. Source: technobuffalo.com/2017/01/13/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-targeting-1080p-at-60fps-when-docked-for-launch-video/

also there's already 2 threads up about this.

love how Sup Forums complained about mgsv's empty open world but shill this to no end even with the ubisoft towers

>implying Bloodborne is even that good

So you've had hands on experience with this skyrim clone?

"The games look like shit and run like shit wtf"
>its a handheld

"Lol why is the battery so weak why is the screen so small?"
>its a home console

at its core, it is a handheld, but you can use it with a TV if you feel the screen is too small. I don't really know what point you were trying to make exactly, but its fallen flat.

it's both but nintendo keeps saying home console instead of just saying handheld. It's a huge step up from the 3DS for handhelds but not really from the wiiu.

well yeah, what's your point exactly?

Didn't they say it'll run better docked?

how do you want you ubisoft game?

What a trash company

it does, since it outputs at a higher resolution when docked - that takes extra performance to handle, which is why the fan is used only when docked.

1) this is old news
2) towers aren't what make ubisoft games bad

I've not heard anyone say this about the 3DS.

nice dubs

At least check this 4.