Not owning a gaming PC, ps4, and a pre-ordered switch

>Not owning a gaming PC, ps4, and a pre-ordered switch

>not reporting shitposters

I will own a PS4 and Switch eventually. But once they're cheaper. I'm fine waiting since I don't play online games. Unless Dragon Quest X gets released on one of the systems. But I'd still prefer the PC version anyway.

>buying a switch
Why? if its anything like the Wiiu we'll have an emulate within 2 years of its release.

PC/PS4/3DS/Vita master race here

>not owning a gaming PC and having a life besides video games

I tried man. But that shit is sold out.

>not dropping this shit hobby when the 7th gen consoles ruined it and only coming to Sup Forums to shitpost

What if it's more like 3DS?

>Switch
Yeah kill yourself shill. It literally, LITERALLY, is a downgrade in everyway to X1 and PS4, which downgrades of PC. But unlike the Switch, the X1 and PS4 both cost less and have bigger libraries of game with less jew online.

Why does no one on Sup Forums own an Xbone?

Then it will have no games worth emulating. and as such no competent team to work on the software.

>waiting

you seem to forget where you are

Eh, PC is enough for me.

>3DS
>no game worth emulating
But the Wii U does? The hell man.

No games

Idort here.

I buy the console's I want based on the games it has.

I also buy multiplats based on which console the game performs better and how I wanna enjoy it. Got mgsv for ps4 instead of p since it's 1080p over the XP version and I wanna play a comfy sneaking waiting game

>not owning 7 XBOX ONEs

Im happy with my PC/PS4/3DS combo, not really feeling the need to buy a Switch yet unless Atlus confirms the new SMT is fully exclusive

>drcox.jpeg
ebin mate

I have a Gameboy, does that count?

>I also buy multiplats based on which console the game performs better

then why do you buy anything but PC games

I have a pc with GTX 1070, a PS4, and a Xbone. What does the switch offer that I can't emulate on my PC? I'm not interested in shitty Zelda and Mario games.

disappointment