Funfield: Pretty Awesome 2 is only five dollarydoos on Steam and the game is still alive and kicking

Funfield: Pretty Awesome 2 is only five dollarydoos on Steam and the game is still alive and kicking.

Why aren't you playing the most enjoyable multiplayer FPS of the decade?

They even have servers with Vietnam maps now so you don't even need to buy the xpac!

Plus servers with 5x the XP rate so you can unlock everything in a few hours of playtime!

Other urls found in this thread:

gametracker.com/search/bc2/US/?sort=3&order=DESC
steamcharts.com/app/24960#3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am, bought both 1 and 2 on PS3 for $5 at EB Games the other day.

>still alive and kicking
*if you don't mind playing with South Americans on South American servers

>Why aren't you playing the most enjoyable multiplayer FPS of the decade?
literally every other pc battlefield is better.

this

But I play on American servers all the time, user.

gametracker.com/search/bc2/US/?sort=3&order=DESC

And yet BC2's player count is still the highest it's been in 3 months. Not even counting Origin players.

steamcharts.com/app/24960#3m

>24/7 Heavy Metal Conquest 50000 ticket

Can I still recon shotty effectively?

Because I don't feel like unlocking everything again.

The game was fucking awful and the playerbase is dead. Just let it go.

Just play on a boosted xp server for a couple games

im not saying its bad, i played the shit out of it, but as someone who started with 1942, bad company 2 is easily my least favorite

Because BC1 was better.

Yep, shotgun recon is still objectively the best class loadout.

That's why there are new servers that have jacked up the XP gain so you can unlock everything very quickly. And it's not like the starting weapons are bad anyway.

It's objectively not dead.

And yet it was still good enough that you kept playing for nearly 400 hours. Really makes me think.

well yeah, i didn't say its bad, i just said every other game in the series is better.
oh well. enjoy.

If you play on any populated server just be quiet for a second and listen. You'll hear a constant FOOM-ka-DUNK-FOOM in the background. That's the sound of 23 Carl Gustav rockets firing in unison, loading in unison and firing again as soon as they're available.

Nah I'm good, I enjoy PR more now.

Objectively wrong on all accounts but you just want to hate on this game.

PR is cool in its own way, but you can't really directly compare it with BC2. The latter is way, way more arcadey and casual.

Is there any active multiplayer shooter out there set in Vietnam besides BC2: Vietnam?

wow, how can one man be so wrong?

actually make that two

Maybe wait till RO2 Vietnam comes out Q1 2017

the next cod

Aw yeah, RO2 'Nam is looking pretty hype. There's just something about that setting that makes for exciting gameplay.

>COD being anything besides modern/futuristic warfare these days

I'll believe it when I see it.

Why did they fuck up Rush? It hasn't been good since BC2.

I think the maps in BC2 were designed with rush in mind. Later titles were built around conquest with rush being an afterthought

I am objectively correct. After how good Bad Company 1 was seeing 2 be such a fuckup was just embarrassing.

>I'll believe it when I see it.
Lethal Combat. Has a strong female lead in the singleplayer for some reason.

>Vietnam War
>Female lead

So it's a nursing simulator?

>why
Because it's literally the worst Battlefield in the series. It's missing so many features and gameplay elements compared to the other titles that I won't even bother listing all its issues.

Not to mention that it was balanced with controller aim in mind, which broke the PC version.

The main appeal is in the map design, particularly with Rush maps.

The aiming on PC doesn't feel broken to me, although the hitboxes can sometimes be frustrating.

delet this