I miss this game

I miss this game.

is online dead or somthing

Then go play it

I miss playing it in 2013

How long until buki has kids in the street fighter universe.

She would be a good mom.

play it user, still kicking if you know people.

SFV is an insult to the series, and anyone still playing after season 2's changes is deluded

>8 and a half shotos

This game is an embarassment. Thank God they didn't add Sean.

sony getting involved in sf5 and forcing capcom to cut content killed the franchise.

what's so bad about it?

>forcing capcom to cut content killed the franchise.
>EVERYTHING IS SONY'S FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love this meme.

Poison for SFV when
I want dickgrill mods

Why is it that all fighting games are best when everyone is still a scrub?

Sometime soon after Sakura graduates highschool and becomes a PE teacher.

But she is already a PE teacher by sf4. She's only a year or two younger than Chun Li.

No she isn't, that's just an alt costume.

>you will never be a wealthy old businessmen doing business with the kanzuki family and dumping cum into ibuki's fertile womb on the side

>missing SFIV

This pile of shit blows, along with every other game DIMPS has ever made.

I rather enjoy season 2, but I main Cammy so maybe that's why.

Because thats the only time you can beat people online.

That's the secret she is way past highschool and is a PE teacher

In alpha she is 14 and chun li is 16. chun li is a mommy by street fighter V

No, she just got held back a lot because capcom can't decide whether to keep status quo or advance the timeline, so they do both really poorly.

When did Chun have kids? I don't think that little girl she's with in 3rd Strike is her daughter

Street fighter V confirms she adopted the little girl and is her guardian. Making her a single mom.

I don't. Don't ever want to play against Elena, Decapre or Rolento ever again.

lol no, Cammy and Sakura are clearly younger, like 6 years younger than chunli just check the wiki

But that's not true, by the canon ages in alpha and the canon amount of years that has passed between each game.

>toned down Shoryuken's
>buffed the strong nerfed the weak
>complete opposite of the shit they said on those evo panels pre launch
>netcode still garbage
>game is garbage and living off of the tournament cycle alongside milking any faithful retards who think they're good at fighting games by getting a high rank on UNGA FIGHTER V via DLC premium costumes
>those of which aren't purchasable outside of fightmoney
>director is some fat nip who has no worthwhile credentials to his name

Ono brings back SF through the IV series with blood sweat and tears. This dude shits on it by pushing some garbage LoL model that has no place in fighting games.

Offense is king, defensive options and characters are being stripped away. Guile is only as good as he is because his close range buttons are as good as they need to be in a game where medium punch medium punch xx special is all that matters.

There's enough posts out there explaining why this game is dogshit in comparison to it's predecessor

>inb4 usual Sup Forumsshitters come along and act as if FADC made SFIV unplayable and bring up Elena or something

Cammy confirmed for never aging

Low pop, but it's still more active than newer anime games.

masterfully crafted bait, well done

because everyone is on the same level.

Try playing any game on fightcade that you haven't played before and see your interest on it instantly diminish when you get your ass handed so fast you won't even know what happened.

Although i really like USF4 i have to say all that focus attacks and 1 frame links bullshit really brings the game down, if it didn't focused so much on that it would have been much better.

IS THERE ONE FOR CHUN AND JURI DAMN IT!

This. They were boring to practice and awful to sit through.

I know there's one for juri but I don't have it, no idea about chun

upload please~ my penis needs it

Post mains and alt colors

I played it again recently and there are things I miss and things I don't miss.
>miss
>real zoning
>buttons that actually have range to them
>more free-form combo opportunities, even if they aren't max damage
>meter matters a lot more since Supers are great tools but FADC allows for combo extensions and lowering punishes on unsafe moves
>roster of unique characters
>Sagat

>don't miss
>stupid 1f links
>crouch tech and 3f throws
>1f lp SPD
>plethora of vortex characters
>rolento
>elena
>eryu
>the shitty music
>focus in neutral

If someone made a fanpatch where it rebalanced characters like elena and eryu, added an input buffer, took out focus in neutral(or at least took away crumple on lvl 1 counterhit), and made it so backdashes weren't strike invincible, I would play it just as much as I do A2 and 3S.

I haven't played SFV but it seems like the videos and tournament players almost always have the same play style, like Diago's Ryu is the exact same as every other Ryu, USFIV never had that problem.

>like Diago's Ryu is the exact same as every other Ryu, USFIV never had that problem
You're right. It was ERyu instead.