STOP EMULATING NINTENDO CONSOLES IT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE PLAYED ON PC STOP STEALING IM REPORTING ALL THE CEMU TOPICS TO...

STOP EMULATING NINTENDO CONSOLES IT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE PLAYED ON PC STOP STEALING IM REPORTING ALL THE CEMU TOPICS TO NINTENDO AS WE SPEAK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0qx2m2NU8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleem!
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

See if I care, faglord.

Good luck OP, everyone is behind 7 proxies

I seriously hope they include some always online DRM on the Wii U version of BotW.

HACKERS ON STEROIDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do it faggot.

Also, why does anti-piracy Mario look like he is from SM64.

>mfw I buy game from retailers then pirate them anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0qx2m2NU8

Because he's gonna punch some leeches in their retarded faces.

You're not Varg. And try to stop me from playing the Sin and Punishment games, pizzaboy.

I'm not

I'm playing pirated games directly on nintendo's own systems

Emulators are 100% legal. Nintendo can't do shit to shut them down.

Good luck bringing the case to my country.

And this is why Sup Forums doesn't take you nintenyearolds seriously anymore.

Emulators are, but ISOs/ROMs are not unless you actually own the game.

because sm64 is the last time mario could make expressions that weren't autistic joy

I find it funny how Nintendo has a page dedicated on snitching on other people. Do they even reward you for it?

Okay, but that's not gonna stop emulators from existing.

I believe that you have misunderstood the whole thing.

Emulators are legal. You still have to download games and other system stuff from the host.

The host is to blame, not the emulator itself.

The only issue is advertising too much, and currently it's not a problem.

If you pirate the game, a layer of fog is always present in game.

the new mario game looks like they're going to fix that though

Get rekt faggot. I pirated every wii u game and have it on an external HDD.

playing TMS and there is nothing you can do about it.

On this topic, is there anything Nintendo can do to stop this that can actually work ? Can they sue whoever is doing this ?

No, because emulators are legal.

Stop being retarded.

Look man I really like Nintendo I've preordered The Switch and BotW, but emulation is important for archival purposes. Their 3d games look great at higher resolution and they're way too stingy with virtual console games.

Wow Riki's fur is actually nice looking

How will pcfags be able to emulate the innovative and revolutionary joycon motion controls?

I guess they can just buy a bag of ice for a buck and shake that whenever a regular controller feels inadequate

Either just sync actual joycons to a pc or tie any game relevant motion input to a button.

Who /gonnabuyaswitchwhenthecfwcomesoutandnotbuyingawiiuever/ here?

No, because emulation is legal despite what Nintendo will try to tell you. And it's hilarious that the shitty company that makes people re-buy their games every generation to EMULATE on the Virtual Console is trying to say emulation is illegal.

>wii u owners have to be always online while pc players will bypass it

Holy shit that would be fucking hilarious!

Anyone else submit a false report because you love being immature like that?

nintendo literally thinks romhacks are illegal when they're no different than game mods, they probably think emulators are illegal

What if it comes with denuvo?

So what are the chances of BotW running on cemu shortly after launch?

lol

good

Could the Wii U even handle Denuvo?

I'm WAHOO'ing on my PC as I type this!

hahahaha

Playing Super Mario Sunshine on Dolphin right now. 4x internal resolution.

Honestly though, this is what nintendo gets for selling bargain bin hardware like it's something new.

Turns out they're easy to emulate usually.

Don't think they can do that while also planning to shutting down Wii U online functions as soon as people have migrated to the Switch.

>He thinks he'll play the game on release dat
>He thinks Nintendo wont be on that shit the hint of a rom or iso of their system seller shows up
>He thinks it'll run at an acceptable framerate

lmao

shame its capped at 30

you mean a second layer?

There's a hack thing to make it 60fps. Haven't bother with it yet though.

>He thinks Nintendo wont be on that shit the hint of a rom or iso of their system seller shows up
Unfortunately for Nintendo, there are untouchable servers in the world. So unless they want to send a hit squad to Latvia or something, they're out of luck.

Ditto with TTYD.

This post has inspired me to not play BOTW until it is emulatable. I will spend every waking moment getting it to run and showing other anons how to do it as well.

>there's a 16:9 hack
I've been playing Sunshine on Dolphin with my nephew for quite some time now, but I never knew that the widescreen hack works for it.

I take it it's still stuck to the low fps though, right?

Lel

Enjoy the spoilers ;^)

Who gives a shit about spoilers in a Zelda game?

I do

let me guess, Link banishes the ancient evil and saves the princess at the end after assembling doritos with his boomerang

you were asleep for a hundred years and gannon did an evil thing and you have to save a bunch of dudes who give you macguffins that let you power up the stabber so you can stab gannon and you stab gannon the end

Emulators are actually completely legal.
Unless thy use actual bios as there component.

This is why mist emulators don't require bios to run or just don't come shipped whit one and you have to add it manually.

Same developers for emulators don't provide links for roms.

How can those scumbags be stopped then?

Never have I seen such a large company be so butthurt. I hope Nintendo goes under after the Switch launches. They're easily the most anti-consumer company in the industry.

I've been preparing myself playing PS1 games all my life just for this moment.

nice bait

How's that bait? I'm asking a legit question.

Easy.
Nintendo simply has to stop charging 5 fucking $ for nes rooms and 10$ for snes roms.

And acualy make buying and playing these games less retarded and convoluted than just downloading a rom.

If you acualy believe Ballon fight is worth 5$ than i am afraid you are already genetically part Nintendo by this point because of all the cum you drank sucking Nintendo cock.

follow up bait. nice. have another (You)

Retarded consoleposter.

Emulating isn't a crime. Stop sucking corporate dick

Frightingly good CEMU has made huge progress If it's not perfectly playable at launch it will be within 3 months at worst.

except it fucking is

I don't like Balloon fight, but making the games cheaper would only serve to cheapen them. It won't stop leeches from pirating and emulating them.

No. It isn't.

Do your fucking research you retard. There have been multiple court cases that ruled in favor of emulation being legal.

MODS BAN EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD NOW!!!

DO IT OR I'LL BAN YOU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleem!

Stop being retarded.

LOL

Okay. Let's go to your fantasy land where emulators are illegal. Why do you care? Unless you work for Nintendo, you have no stake in their operating revenue. Surely you're not defending a corporation for free, right?
Secondly, if emulators are illegal then Nintendo should also be fined and forced to stop using them since they, too, use emulators for their own games. Third, they even took Roms found online and slapped money on them to sell them to consumers. Okay? It's weird, because acknowledging your fantasy world means that Nintendo is also a criminal, and you don't want that, do you? Since you're likely on their payroll.
Back to the real world now.
Emulators aren't illegal, fuck off.

Because Nintendo is making the game of the year, every year and they deserve all of the money for that. You do NOT pirate good games. You support them.

I dont pirate games and I purposely still havent hacked my 3DS because I simply dont want to. And I STILL think you're a faggot, OP.

Nintendo themselves were caught using Roms with an iNes header in their virtual console shit they can fuck off with this "emulation is illegal lmao"

>Wii U
>Always online

>PC
>Not always online

Something doesnt seem right here

I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles X on my PC as we speak while having my CFW Wii U run a pirated version of the game.

You better delete this thread or I start up my hacked 3DS and pirate BOTH of the new Pokemon games.

Owning a copy of the game wouldn't make having a ROM/ISO legal

You do realize that most emulators of more modern consoles allow you to use the actual game disks to play the game right? Just because you're using an emulator doesn't automatically make you a pirate.

Past that, I'm not spending 5 bucks on Super Mario Bros. I already bought the damn game when it was on the NES. Nintendo already got my money.

>RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CAN'T I PIRATE
that's all i read in your faggy fucking post, get fucked

Most countries it actually does.

Zelda is the princess of hyrule
Ganon is the villain
Link is the hero and he wins at the end

You just got spoiled hard kid

>364436086
Bait and/or you work for Nintendo. You have no actual counter arguments.

k

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who think spending 10 bucks on some shitty SNES game is justified
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who think emulators are the devil
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who work for Nintendo

Well, if you're buying the game, then I apologize. You're doing the right thing.
You'd still be pretty naive to think 99% of people who emulate isn't pirating the game anyway.
I don't care about old games, but people saying they want to pirate BotW make me wanna puke.

Fucking God. You can't be that retarded. Please be a false flagger

Call me when my 3DS is unbanned from SuMo wave.
If they don't want my money, I sure as hell won't give it to them. Better hurry up, I'm about to start selling my games for 80% of retail value.

>I literally can't read

Spotted the leech.