Bloodborne put em suicide watch,Nioh dug the grave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/火鼠
youtube.com/watch?v=ncXrihPfAg4
youtube.com/watch?v=qqw-tuvbSLw
thesixthaxis.com/2017/01/16/team-ninja-on-niohs-development-mythology-varied-yokai/
youtube.com/watch?v=NXDi0AdgXOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do nips hate money tho

Nioh is probably going to come to switch anyway. That's probably why they put all the resolution/fps options in the game.
Glad that Nintendo is doing pretty well

All the footage I've seen of Nioh makes it look extremely stiff.

Could the Tachibanas defeat Seijuro-san? Muneshige's katana is water-infused, so I suspect he could :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc

Who are these "em"?

What stand is this?

it is and it plays bad, not even mentioning that it looks like a ps3 game and still needs downgrades to be able to output 50fps

still its shilled to infinity on this board because its made by shitty and poor nippon devs and also sony exclusive

Your dad was stiff when I was sucking him off.

I don't know why you'd think that from the gameplay I've seen, but I played it and it feels very fluid. Actually I really want to know why this comes up. Have people lost the ability to tell the difference?

no they're just shit posting

>Gape him open.

N-nani?!?!?!?!

i hate you

Too soon man...

What spirits will you use?

This list has some that are not on the collage
>hi nezumi - fire rat
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/火鼠
>aya-komori - some kind of bat

A spider guardian has also been mentioned by journalists but I haven't seen any of them use it.

Damn user, you showed him.

I can't say for sure until I see all the stats and get to try them out but the tiger looks too cool. Or maybe eyepatch-cat if he gets the eyepatch. Especially if he gets the eyepatch. I think I'd probably just be swapping between a lot of them, which is cool because they seem to have kept each of them relevant in different ways for different playstyles.

Bat having unlimited ninjitsu, damage from behind+, life regen from kills and agility scaling makes it seem ideal for low armor dodge focused characters.
But the rabbit supposedly makes you move faster which would also be great for that type of build.

Crow and phoenix.
I will become a magical bird.

Where did you get this image?

Also in before the Nioh webm autist.

Why do I care if its better or as good as Bloodborne? I am done with Bloodborne. It was incredible, but it came out like 2 years ago, I am fucking done with it.

Hopefully Nioh is just as good.

Bat seems very stealth focused and about being a sneaky ninja, maybe rabbit's just all about the fast. Bat honestly seems strong as fuck though with those buffs and that Living Weapon too.

How realistic is it to go some kind of full magic build in this game? It was pretty impossible in the Demo due to only being able to use the magic like 3 times, but do the new spirits make it possible now?

sixaxis uploaded a fairly long video and at one point he enters the guardian menu.
(as far as I've seen he is the only journalist that figured out how to change guardian)

How much did they lessen the difficulty since the beta?
Did they gimp ninjutsu and onmyo into uselessness?
Is heavier armor still worthless?

Both magic and ninjitsu builds will no doubt focus around getting as high "unlimited" stat as possible.
If there is a guardian with unlimited + you get all your equipment with unlimited then you can probably get 80-90%

Onmyoji was always more of a buff class of abilities, but you could equip multiples of each type of talisman and stack the busted ass Unlimited Onmyo effect to maximize how many times you could use it. But using your katana or whatever wouldn't make it any less of a Magic build, and equipment can come with Magic scaling the same way it can get Spirit scaling.
Judging from the videos, a few enemies have gotten even less health, some are slower, weakpoints get broken instantly and healing is much faster. Some people are likely seeing the high damage and thinking that makes up for it, but those are all on big slow attacks and who knows what armour the guy is wearing, the "it must be overleveled" defence goes both ways and we know from what they've picked up in past stage demos that they don't always have the best stuff.
I haven't seen any Ninjutsu or Onmyoji being used in the videos yet but since both have been overpowered since the Alpha and have only gotten stronger, along with them saying there'll be 50 different Ninjutsu and Onmyo abilities in total, it's highly unlikely.
Heavy armour was strong as fuck in every version, but whatever you were smoking got passed to the devs and they lowered the Ki costs. It looks to me like they were all lowered but they specifically mentioned heavy armour despite it being so strong before.

So what, they turned the game into an absolute joke?

You shouldn't be able to use healing items while in combat at all desu.

It's been a joke since the beta, this is just the final nail in the coffin.
The alpha was perfect minus enemy damage still being a bit too low and enemies being too slow, and durability not decreasing fast enough. Why did they have to listen to the whiny shitters?

Hmm...I may be remember it incorrectly.

Wasn't there some kind of magic that like summoned whatever magic beast you had equipped? Is there a way to make that unlimited?

There was also a move that shot a blade of light I think, but you could only use it once.

Could you use those unlimited?

The truth is nobody gives a fuck about Bloodborne or Nioh, especially PS4 owners. You are Fifa, Madden and CoD players. You have paid online.

You are Xbox.

It's just jealousy driven shitposting.

I wouldn't say that exactly but the changes aren't for the better. You can watch some of the very recent videos of bad players and judge for yourself, but I found the changes already made from Alpha to Beta to be unnecessary and against the game's balance. At the end of the day though the combat system is still somewhat in there so there's fun to be had, and more importantly they said they're still listening for feedback on post-launch content and patches so an Alpha mode isn't too farfetched.
youtube.com/watch?v=ncXrihPfAg4
youtube.com/watch?v=qqw-tuvbSLw don't watch the end of this it has big spoilers I don't know what because I'm not watching the end

Oh so you're just the alpha autist, fair enough.

>Wasn't there some kind of magic that like summoned whatever magic beast you had equipped? Is there a way to make that unlimited?
Yeah, that was the guardian talisman, unlimited magic works on it.

> that shot a blade of light I think, but you could only use it once.
It used up your weapon familiarity so unless it's changed or there is a way to reduce how much it uses it will still be one shot per weapon.

I don't mind smaller health pools on enemies, I just hope they didn't mess with enemy AI, speed and damage too much.

pretty much

That looks fucking sick. I always loved the concept of those weapons but never got to see them used in videogames.

i hope you know you might be driving people away from the game with your views right? you have a tendency to exaggerate some things as well. Just remember your views on the alpha are subjective

Yes because I want to play as some weeaboo in Feudal Japan.

Wake me up when Nier is released

I think Nioh is going to be a better game than any souls game I've ever played.

Doesn't look like excessively-punishing backtracking bullshit like the souls games.

But then people won't panic, try to turn around and get hit in the back, then eventually learn proper timings for healing.
Yeah, those were Guardian Spirit talismans, and the other one you're thinking of is the Soul Release talisman, that would launch a big blade that cost all your weapon's Familiarity as well as the talisman, so you would have to build Familiarity to use it again or swap weapons. Unlimited _____ was a series of effects that gave you a % chance to not consume one of your whatever category it was. Both of those were affected by Unlimited Onmyo, and there were also items that replenished the uses, so in theory you could keep it going for a very long time which was why I think it's ridiculously overpowered when those are already overpowered. Focusing on spells could be a thing, but don't be adverse to drawing a weapon because that's a big part of Onmyo too.
lol
The smaller health pools are a huge deal if things die too fast to be an enjoyable fight. Especially in a game like this where you have a wide array of moves to use and also have to take time to learn how to fight. Not to mention it just makes the big fights anticlimactic. But they also slowed down the ninja oni, and don't forget about how they made the zombies jokes in the Beta.

Basic footsoldiers taking multiple full combos to kill with a good weapon got pretty tiresome, especially when you're fighting 4 or 5 at once.

Though the example you posted in your webm is definitely not okay.

No, it was perfectly fine like that. When enemies take a lot of hits to kill, it demands consistent perfection. You can't just fluke your way through the game by killing every enemy before they can fight back.

when normal enemies take a lot of hits to kill it causes the game to be tedious. i want to feel like im chopping down a tree not mining through a mountain . There needs to be a balance . But this is mainly for normal enemies though , the yokai should have a larger health pool but no so much that you're slicing away at rocks but slicing through crocodile skin

>when normal enemies take a lot of hits to kill it causes the game to be tedious
that's assuming that the enemies don't pose a challenge. A fast, threatening enemy that takes about a minute to kill, but can kill you in one combo is going to be tense to fight, not tedious.
Especially when there are three or four of them at once.

That's not my problem. I'm not in the business of pretending there's nothing wrong with what they do, and I bring up the good in the game as much as if not more than I do the bad. I don't exaggerate either and I back up those views with evidence and experience. Thanks in advance.
How often did you use high stance? Or move around to separate the enemies so you didn't get surrounded in the first place? The standard soldiers only took at most two mid combos to kill, and there were enemies weaker than those (but stronger in other ways, like the zombies having armour that they took out later). They were there to train you in the basics however, it doesn't do any good to let you blow through them without learning a thing.

im pretending there is nothing wrong either and im glad you're bringing up a lot of these things( i agree and disagree with a lot of what you say) , i just dont want new people to get the wrong idea about the game

im not pretending *

Honestly, keep doing what you're doing. These devs don't deserve anybody's money for what they've done to this game and you're doing people a favor by turning them off from buying it.

honestly its best that they wait for the full game to come out and wait for reviews

We've seen enough footage to draw a conclusion.

yeah true but id personally wait for the final product they release to the consumer , they could make some adjustments albeit small ones at that. Also apparently there might be another limited beta so there could be another small survey and would be a good opportunity to voice our concerns

Now this is how you bait.

It's just dumb enough to be believable

A+

You should know better than me from your thread adventures that people will claim the wrong idea regardless.
I think you are severely missing the point of what I'm saying with some convenient timing. The changes aren't all great but they were done based on "fan" feedback. This interview: thesixthaxis.com/2017/01/16/team-ninja-on-niohs-development-mythology-varied-yokai/
also talks about how they're still listening in regards to what they do next in the game after launch, and we've only just now been hearing of multiple new modes and mechanics they're going to have or add. The game's core is still mostly there even if tarnished, so they just have to know what would benefit it now, nothing to do with buying or not buying it but telling them straight up.

Also nice Freudian slip.

They've betrayed their fans' trust, even if they try to backpedal on it now it'll be too late.

it wasnt a slip i just didnt proof read

I'm not baiting though.

My first post in this thread, but I'm really surprised how intensely you feel about (what I see as) balance changes.

I played the beta and loved it, had some struggles with the game as I figured out how it was supposed to be played. You seem to act like the game was completely gutted between alpha and beta, but I have not seen or read anything that would point to this.

>download demo on a whim
>its fucking amazing, and I play it for like 5 hours straight
>dont finish it because I didn't have time but it still left me hyped for the game
>always come to these threads
>realize I have no fucking idea of the story, lore, game mechanics, characters or even statistics and what they do
>realize I might be straight fucked on release, as opposed to the highly prepared people here.
Fuggg :DDD

SALTY AS KEKS.

NEVER FUCKING EVER LMAO

i htink it depends on if you played the alpha or beta first . I mean i played both but i think the beta did a better job but its whatever at this point

Please feel me in. Huge DaS/BB fan and this is my first time seeing footage of Nioh. Is it meant to be a Darksouls clone, or is it only vaguely similar? Should I get it?

Also someone explain what Nier is, since I always hear about that game too, without knowing a damn thing about it

If by "stiff" you mean like Ninja Gaiden, then you are correct. By contrast, Bayonetta would be considered loose.

Its onimushasoulsgaiden
Nier is a supposedly a lite RPG with pretty bad combat but an entertaining story

Any good videos for both games mentioned to help give me a better idea of the gameplay?

there is a demo of nier on playstation you can try out

as for nioh youtube.com/watch?v=NXDi0AdgXOQ

Nioh has a bunch of trailers and gameplay videos, the demo had a bunch of videos.
Nier has a bunch of boss fights so look up those, beware spoilers though. I haven't played Nier either but supposedly the story is the only draw for it.

Why did they double the number of item slots from the alpha to the beta?
casual baby shit

Thank you. I'll try the demo out and see what I think. Nioh looks exciting, and might fill the void for the lack of a new Souls game this year.

No Female PC no Buy

>good games imprisoned to temporary bad hardware is a positive thing
some people should be dead. their souls are already gone; sold to their console overlord of choice.

>Nintenyearolds grasping for straws everywhere.

>tfw pc +ps4 master race

You mad about tha switch bro?

Fuuuuuck. I really need to grab my PS4 from my buddy's house and bring it back home. I want this fucking game even if I am absolute trash at it.

>no invasions
>no pvp
>everyone is stuck with the same character so no unique customization and characters
>sub 25fps
>bragging about this pile of shit just because its an exclusive

Uh I don't think you know anything about this game.

Why would I be mad about Wii-U 2? Lel.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>>no invasions
>>no pvp
>>sub 25fps
Thats wrong though

>put these two next to each other
>but you cant play as the grill

Why? I'll wait for the Complete edition, hope the online isnt dead by then.

Will it have invasions like BB/DS?

If so I'm in.

possibly an arena type pvp but no one knows for sure yet

Smells like honor faggotry, no fun. I want to be a dick.

His greentext is why I am not getting the game. Is it untrue?

yes
on normal ps4 you can have either 720p 60 fps or 1080p 30fps

on pspro

if you have a 4k tv : 4k 30fps or 1080p 60 fps

if you have a regular 1080p tv it's 1080p 30fps but with a higher quality anitalising or 1080p 60fps

pvp will be added in later through a free update

whatever one buffs my chain and sickle best.

Is this game a PS exclusive forever? Because fuck it looks amazing.

PS4 is horribly expensive where I live and games even more, so I just play on PC, its a shame Sony is scumbagging games like Dark Souls because I love those games but can only afford to buy games on Steam.

FML senpai.

Honestly, I am not sure why this is PS4 exclusive

Team Ninja isnt exactly known for its brand loyalty, during or post cookieface

sony probably bought them off. It really is shame though, i want everyone to be able enjoy it

team ninja is mad about nude mods and pirated DOA dlc (steam also has the PS3 version of doa instead of the ps4 version)

>That fucking moth waifu.
Sold.