Resident Evil 2

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1elMkDdLIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

turned the RE series into an action franchise instead of survival horror

It's fanbase

Wasn't that supposed to be 3 or CV ?

3 and Code Veronica had some pretty clever puzzles. I think 4 turned it into the Action style that it is today. Others included were Resident Evil Survivor 1 and 2.

The police station sucked as a hub.

2,code Veronica and zero are my 3 favorites.

That was 3 and 4 you fucking asshole son of a bitch.

Too old to be spooky

2 literally opens with an action scene of SWAT dudes getting donked by zombies, and then Leon and Claire being separated by a tanker truck exploding

also on the N64, Leon A gives you a machine gun to start iirc

The puzzles are really stupid. I could almost suspend my disbelief when I was in the first game's spooky haunted mansion since it is a cover for a much spookier lab, but a police station having unicorn key slot puzzles and jems to lock doors? Fuck off, why can't the game just have normal barriers and keys? Why have the sierra-tier nonsense if the solutions are right in front of your face?

Also if it wasn't for the camera angles it would not be half as difficult

It can get a little boring. Particularly the police station.

That was 3, the intro to 2 is the one with Leon arriving at the city.

It definitely ramped up the action compared to the first but I still think 2 is the best in the series. Followed by 1, then REmake, then 3, and then finally 4. The newer games can go suck dicks.

As for Veronica and Zero, I haven't played Veronica in so long and still have yet to play Zero. RE4 while great is an overrated game.

>sierra-tier.

Muh Quest for Glory 4...

this is true, RE puzzles have never been good and the action gameplay is even worse

literally no redeeming qualities

Nice to see you don't know what you're talking about. Also...

RE1 opens with a group of paramilitaries running through the forest and as soon as they make it into safety, the next part has a guy blow someone's head off with a .44 magnum. It isn't exactly The Shining.

>PS1 graphics
Disgusting

The only flaw is that it's only better than 99.99999% of the games made in the last 10 years.

Is this Kamiya's best game?

>Find a flaw.
Not enough Birkin or G Virus.

G Virus needs more love.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1elMkDdLIA

Zapping system needed to be refined further, the timelines don't match up properly and there's still a lot of repeated actions and puzzles (you both set the same painting on fire, etc).

This is something that I'd like to see in the remake. But they're probably going to have just ClaireA and LeonB instead of 3 false campaigns and 1 true ending.

Turned RE from corny B-movie action horror game to super serious ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA omg I'm acting bullshit.

no replay value unless using cheats for minigun and so on