Be black

>be black
>want to visit a nice country side area
>not only would this fuck with my sinuses due to my pollen allergy but I would probably get jumped and BTK'd by a couple of Jim Bobs if I went out there alone
>settle for video games instead
What games do you like to play to get that country feel, Sup Forums?

morenatsu

Jimmy Billy Bob vs. Deshawnte'Twan who wins?

RDR
Harvest Moon
Golden Sun
Parts of GTAV, GTA:SA

Euro Truck simulator 2.

Driving in the rain in that game is super comfy.

If you dress nicely you won't get jumped.

Do you have a white friend you can go with?

Unlike the inner city, if you have a white friend, you'll be fine. Even my black friends can't keep me safe in the inner city, because they get shot too.

>Black guy bitching about getting jumped by people of another race
Literally get cancer you hypocrite

This some next level trolling.

>all people of a race are the same
Isn't it time for some more meth cletus

There are a few cities near me that black guys are legitimately afraid to go to.

Kindly look up crime statistics. Black people are far more likely to hurt you than white, asian, or hispanic people. Just lookin out for muh homie.

Wrong.
Minority culture tends to infiltrate the entirety of that society, because it's marginalized.

You mean than every single other race, not just white/asian/hispanic.

Fun fact, a black man is twenty times as likely to attack a white man then vice versa.

Just got Stardew Valley, comfort incarnate.

Oh yes OP thanks for the info on your life, why dont you go out and blog it

Zelda fields usually help with my urge to get the fuck out of the city.

I'm black. I don't jump people. I'm in university and doing well. Not everyone is the same.

Fun fact, a white man is twenty times as likely to understand the term 'vice versa'.

Dress like a cowboy and you'll be fine I promise

A black sheriff??

Just wear your MAGA hat

Worked in Blazing Saddles.

Blacks are responsible for a much higher per capita violent crime rate than other races, you stupid nigger. You could be a scholar and a saint, and it still wouldn't change the fact that African-Americans are far more violent than white Americans overall.

>sage in the name field

ahahahahahahaha

fucking retard

That was left over from a previous thread. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

>Implying race is even real

Its not real. Ethnicity is tho

Will Smith's son Jaden is truly more intelligent than any white philosopher.

I couldn't care either way about statistics.

But still.
>putting sage in the name field at all

Stop believing the MSM's race baiting narrative.

Just don't go to the north american countryside. Then you won't get shot, easy.

>college student
>could care less about statistics
liberal arts meme degree confirmed

A nigger making a some off topic shit thread disguised as a video game thread

White on black assaults is almost non-existant you dumb negroid.

>I couldn't care either way about statistics.
That's because you are a dumb nigger immune to facts

FFXV

lol

>It's totally white people's fault that Jamal blew Tyrone's brains out!

Black people weren't the only people who experienced slavery and economic hardship. The average white person in the late 1800 had a much more difficult economic situation surrounding them than blacks have today. They lived in goddamn shanty towns. White Europeans were also enslaved by Muslims.

What's your excuse? You have this problem because you've bought into a Marxist victim narrative, and you'll continue to act like complete self-absorbed brats while waiting for white people to give you the gibs that somehow magically fix the underlying problem of the black community, that being the people within the black community.

Black slaves never experienced the horror of a Nantucket Sleighride.

>>be black
Fuck off.
You're not welcome here.

>I would probably get jumped and BTK'd by a couple of Jim Bobs if I went out there alone

Fuck, nobody told me it was opposite day

>tfw white and want black girls
>Never met any that were interested in me at all and some seemed quite racist

Nice meme

>putting it in the name field, ever

Thanks for continuing to prove how stupid you are.

It's not the marxist narrative m8. Marxism does not give a shit about race. Intersectional memelords have appropriated marxist concepts (hinged in economics, whether you agree with them or not) and applied them to social issues.

Sage goes in all fields tho

Well I was going to shill Flower a bit for OP but in typical Sup Forums style this has deteriorated into Sup Forums if it wasn't already bait before

Flower is chill as fuck though if anyone's actually interested in pretend countryside

>be white
>want to go for a jog in the city
>not only would the city smell disgust me, but I would likely be jumped and raped by a group of blacks for being in the wrong neighborhood.
>settle for video games instead

Men in Tights > Blazing Saddles

You're doing something wrong. Negresses are the easiest.

No it doesn't. And it hasn't for fucking years. It goes in the options field and that's it.

Flower is a boring non-game.

So is driving simulator and most other legit countryside experiences.

You wouldn't be jumped and raped
But you'd probably get stopped and pushed around,
in a more extreme case you'd probably get mugged

yes because some black people have that means he should be held responsible too. Thats like calling me a hypocrite for calling you a cousin fucker. Go back to Sup Forums child

Nah, BDO does a great job as a countryside simulator, but it's an actual game to boot.

If I feel like going to the country side, I go...

>everyone above the Mason Dixon line really is scared of life.

bitches

>Be black
>Avoid countryside areas due to fear of mistreatment due to race
>Go on Sup Forums to escape this and complain about it
>Race-bait in the process (related to personal non-experience, not even based off a video game) on a board dedicated to a particular form of escapism when there are boards dedicated to race-related discussions
>Proceed to not understand statistics
>
>
Sage this stupid fucking nigger thread

Better not come near my parts, nigger

>50% of all crime is done by a race that is less than 20% of the total American population

>its a Sup Forumstard pretends to be black episode
They need to stop playing that episode

If you find chill boring, that's fine. But for me it's perfect for unwinding while living in a city. Still a game either way

Oh boy, another race bait thread on Sup Forums

Incest is actually most prevalent in the Middle East, you cousin-fucking terrorist.

CPLs exist for a reason.

>Torahiko never

If it's a woman, yea, she'd probably get jumped and raped.

majority of our ancestors owned slaves does that make it right for black people to blame every single white person they see for slavery. Go out and socialize more then maybe you would see that not every black person is bad. Or you could continue to stay inside and stare at statistics and shit yourself every time you see a black man in public. It's your life after all regardless of quality.

>No dogs

TAKE THAT FUCKING SIGN DOWN

>majority of our ancestors owned slaves
Uhh, that's not true m8.
In fact, slave owners were a vast minority.
Unless you're going back thousands of years, but that wouldn't make any sense considering your argument.

It's the same thought process as Marxism, though, just applied to ethnicity.

>You're only poor because this class of people who have more money than you have been stealing from you your entire life (citation needed)!
>The solution is to tear down your oppressors and install yourself as leader! Then everything will be great!

And just like with Marxism, this mentality is how the self-absorbed brats can destroy any chances of a bright economic future ahead of them and leave a bloodbath behind in the process.

There are a lot of actual communists in the ranks of their thought leaders, too. If left unchecked, it would probably evolve into communism, at least until the spoiled rich kids realized that communism is poverty for everybody and that they'll lose access to the fancy makeup kits and spiced lattes that have been given to them by capitalism. Even then, they'd continue with their "not TRUE communism" delusions.

> be white
> want to visit a nice inner city area
> not only would this fuck with my sinuses due to my mold allergy but I would probably get jumped and BTK'd by a couple of Tyrone Jackson if I went out there alone
> settle for video games instead

What games do you like to play to get that inner city feel, reddit?

Factually wrong, only a small percentage of European settlers owned slaves.

A handful of elites owned slaves.
A handful of black elites also owned slaves.
Far more white people died freeing the slaves than ever owned them.

If you think niggers are bad go to Ireland and experience gypsies. Say what you want about Hitler, but he had the right idea there.

Go fuck yourself

>Be White
>Want to go to the city
>Can't because Jamal, Tyrone, and DaCarptcha (pronounced Derek) are out on parole
>Also there's a shit ton of niggers that'll stab me
What games give me the authentic city feel?

I thought racist slave deniers like you were just a meme...... fuck this site

GTA

Bye negro.

And hell, for the sake of argument, let's entertain the idea that you were actually right and every white European in 1750 or whatever was rich enough to own a slave.

So what? None of us were alive in 1750. I'm not responsible for things that other people did.
You hate white people so much that you can't stand the idea that not every single one of them is guilty.

You're the racist.

You have no idea what you are talking about you dumb mic. Any part of Ireland would be a better place to run out of gas in than Detroit.

You know I don't mind the blacks, Mexicans or Italians but letting the Irish into this country was a mistake.

It doesn't look like they're denying it, they admit it existed.

>sociologists

Wow this thread went to shit fast.

Ok games for black people to play post em. I'll start with a classic.

No one is denying that there was slavery and that there were a lot of slaves but they were all owned by a few rich families. Most white people before the industrial revolution were a bunch of diet farming peasants that were one bad winter away from eating bootleather while watching their kids die of meningitis.

All this falseflagging and shitposting, holy shit

>Any part of Ireland would be a better place to run out of gas in than Detroit.
>He hasn't been to Cork

kys

Every time someone mentions they're not white or a grill, everything goes to shit.

>I would probably get jumped and BTK
you could try somewhere in europe

Oh please, you won't have a problem being black.

I am arabic, if I was to go to the countryside in the States I would probably be jumped by some guy playing Hero

The only reason to mention it is to start an argument.
There is no race or gender here.
The only reason to mention it is too get brownie points or try to win a internet bitchslapfight.

I like to do it whenever I see someone shitposting, because it's a great way to derail shiposting threads.
I especially love doing it when someone tries to insult an user with personal attacks, because literally every time it happens it's a woman.
I've seen my sister fling personal attacks on Sup Forums too, her favorite is calling people virgins.

OP here, it actually is supposed to be a video game thread, it's not 75% my fault that Sup Forums as whole would rather discuss something other than video games.

getting a black girl is easy, getting one thats worth holding on to is the hard part, but thats dating in a nut shell.
keep trying you'll make it some day

Why the silly introduction then?
That's just Sup Forumsbait and you know it