How can any breathing...

How can any breathing, functioning human being who isn't a nintenshill be excited for the switch with a lineup like this? Literally nothing but ports and rehashes and even those aren't coming out on launch date like they should.
The only good game on the list is zelda and it's not even exclusive to the switch. Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3vr4El4cmI
youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zelda

see gladly im not an unhappy creep gamer in my moms basement, i like my life ,not being closeminded, letting my brain rot away trolling on Sup Forums
I've seen vloggers, people who have had first hand experiences with it, they say it feels perfect and natural. It looks fun and i cant wait to play zelda on the go with my cool af gaming HD controller

im gonna have a blast and enjoy this generation, by the time zelda is finished in a month or so, splatoon and mariokart will come out, and as a healthy person I will play with my friends who have also preordered the switch because they are goodhearted normies who enjoy the idea of portability HD gaming.

Mariokart will be great and I will enjoy my free voice chat service playing awesome splatoon 2 till winter then i can decide to make a reasonable subscription,
I will enjoy myself, whilst playing PC because i buy nintendo for nintendo like most clever gamers. if nintendo wins 3rd party support after skyrim which will come, then lucky me , but hey im not stupid, ill have fun on my cool switch anyway because its summer time, and the new mario game has come out

its cool af, im having a great time. I now look at the sales, and a lot of people love mario and also love the new portable tablet that everyone has. lovely normies are now pouring in, the smart sonyfags and xbonies are actually buying our console, because they can appreicate a good idea and fun games

hey ARMS is out, and the normie gaming audience is loving it, now sales are really exploding and we got a lot of shit. i look over to the austistic sony crowd occasionally and see nothing but autistic shrieking about "cheaper", but for some reason no games were being played, they just kept shrieking. We switchers are now have a huge audience, shit is popular af. We enjoy our obvious popularity. Shit like pokemon and more bethesda shit is coming now. we look at Sup Forums and remember how stupid we where and how lucky we are now. We should have never doubted at all..

>Zelda
>Bomberman
>ARMS
>Spla2n
>Mario
>Mario kart

This thing is gonna be a fantastic buy during the holidays.

literally every nintendo console after the n64 has had a shit launch. Just wait for the price to drop and some games to come out like every one else.

Every nintendo console after the n64 has been shit period.

>300$ too much for the most powerful portable gaming device that comes with built in multiplayer and the Nintendo IP from consoles and handhelds. It can also be put into a dock to play games on the TV
Sorry that you cannot afford this with your pocket money from mom and dad, but you are obviously not in the target group of people in their 20th and 30th that have a job.

>No games
They will come, major releases in the first year are solid. If you do not like them, come again next year

>Noone likes it
Most coverage from famous youtubers is very positive, the normies will buy it.

Buying it to play Zelda by myself and play Super Bomberman R and Snipperclips with some friends. Can't wait.

REEEEEEEEEE

MY LINE UP!

Yeah, and it never changed.

The N64 has the smallest library of any Nintendo console

n64 was just plain shit though, even after launch

I'm more upset that none of the square games shown at the event are on the list

>you don't want to buy this hot pile of dog shit so you obviously can't afford it
Is this what nintoddlers are resorting to now? You got me man, enjoy your most powerful 2.5 hr battery life portable device while you're in the car waiting for mom to order at the mcdonalds drive thru.

I like the lineup, theres almost a game every month for me to play that I want. I have a life,and only a few hours a day for games,this list satisfies me for now.

I haven't played Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, or Disgaea 5, and I want to. I also want to play Zelda, Has Been Heroes, Bomberman, and SMO. That's 7 games. I have faith in at least liking Mario Kart, Super Mario, and Zelda. That's 3 games I can count on to be good. I think that's plenty serviceable.

lol literally no one read this

Literally 2 games out of the 70 something congirmed are games I'd play on the switch

>They will come
lol like they did with wii and wii u?

I don't know, why do you care so much?

>Literally nothing but ports and rehashes
Sounds exactly like the PS4 and it's doing successfully well.

This a pasta?
Also what said

The Wii U was trying to ride the Wii wave Nintendo is aware of the Wii U failures we already see this in the superior marketing of the switch by comparison. I doubt theyll make the mistake of game droughts again

"I doubt theyll make the mistake of game droughts again" he says as the Switch goes through a game drought starting on day one of its life.

"But I haven't played X game(s)"

That excuse only works for Sonyggers who claim that all the ports, remasters, rehashes, HD, etc versions of PS3 games coming to PS4 are okay. You cannot defend not having played any Nintendo games.

Available on Wii U
Fifty dollar E shop tier title
Sixty dollar e shop tier title
Wii U port
Might be ok
Wii U port.

N64 lineup throughout the entire gen was small but the games were really great.
you could even argue that about gamecube, but
you can't say that about wii and wii U.lack of games, and what they did have weren't gamechangers or break out hits.

I have no doubt switch will have a similar line up to the wii U and wii. Its basically the same console as those two anyway. just portable.

>paying for nintendo to get in the way of your perfectly serviceable internet connection

S H A M W O W

>portable device while you're in the car waiting for mom to order at the mcdonalds drive thru.
not him but this was cozy as fuck back then. I miss being a kid.

>I doubt theyll make the mistake... again

Thats your opinion man, Zelda and Bomberman look dope, we got some good portsthat many people didnt play following suit, followed by virtual console releases, Arms as a new IP, splatoon and Odyssey with a spread thats sprinkled with some other good looking titles. I can understand that the current line up doesnt meet your taste..but thats not a drought thats just your taste .

>Sixty dollar e shop tier title

But ARMS is a full on fighting game.

so wtf happened to the virtual console?

did they say anything about it?

I have zelda, Bomberman, and 1 2 switch preordered because I have friends, unlike OP.

hungry?

>The only good game on the list is zelda and it's not even exclusive to the switch. Defend this.
the only other console were it is available, is the WiiU, and you know, how shit the WiiU-sales were.
And at the end of the year, we will probably get Super Mario Odyssey.
And I can't wait for Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Yeah, it's not that great, but not that bad either.

Agreed. I'm gonna look so fucking badass playing the Switch with my friends. Jealous neckbeards?

launch years always suck for most consoles.

though Nintendo usually has bad console lineups through out the entire generation. 2 games a year is terrible. and its no guarantee that they'll be good.

faggots

>tfw no one will do this

Between my career and family I don't have the free time to exhaust what's been released before another game comes out. I won't be tethered to a tv either so I can play anywhere in the house.

I've always enjoyed Nintendo's first party titles. I find their games to be a lot of fun and unique compared to what is offered by the other console makers. I also have a capable PC so I'll be free to play any 3rd party games I'm interested in.

All in all I feel like the Nintendo Switch will offer me plenty of hours of entertainment in a unique way.

tldr autism

Yeah?

Wow. Not a single game I would spend time on even if I got the consoles and games for free. Amazing.

lol this reads like a book report.

1 2 switch is perfect for some casual fun with normie friends

What's wrong with it?

Zelda will be the best game to come out in ~10 years
1-2-switch will be amazing fun with friends
Bomberman is amazing
Just Dance for the hardcore gamer
Skylanders will also be amazing

You need to loosen up and just have FUN

Keep watching movies on your stupid PS4 sonygger

360 launched with 18 games
ps3 launched with 14
wii launched with 21

the switch has 5 launch games user. that's anemic as fuck, and the releases they have planned for 2017 are slow as fuck. This thing is starving for games

>How can any breathing, functioning human being who isn't a nintenshill be excited for the switch with a lineup like this? Literally nothing but ports and rehashes and even those aren't coming out on launch date like they should.
Just like PS4, and people bought that.

I don't know what people want today, whatever it is, it isn't games.

>family at a park
>at a night club

they are trying way too hard.

Just Dance for the hardcore gamer?

You nearly fooled us. 8.8/10.

I mean hardcore dancer

>tfw neet scum
>tfw buying switch with the state's money
>tfw gonna enjoy it

does it make you upset user?

50 bucks for rock paper scissors style gameplay

if people buy this, people will literally buy anything.

yeah the night club is really stretching. You wouldn't even be able to hear anything.

its nintendos newest portable.

ignoring the marketing spin they are out of the console business.

it portables do well.

idort here, Zelda looks great
Bomberman is pretty fun and I havent played those in decades
Disgaea 5 might as well get that one, I have a PS4 but didnt get around to buying it, now I have the option to grind whilst in the toilet
Arms seems fun and since it controls like Virtual On that means that pretty intense matches can be had
Mario Oddysey seems good, havent played a mario game since the n64
MArio kart 8 seems great, I did quite enjoy Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS, and only played a little mk8 at a friends house.
Splatoon seems fun
Been wanting to play a Xenoblade game but havent gotten around to getting the one on 3ds.
Ultra SF ... only if it was really cheap since I already own the one on 360.

>neet
>phoneposter filename
nice try though

I don't own a WiiU, it's worth it for me to buy a switch with zelda. I can always sell it.

Too late now. But it was a good attempt assuming you're having a chuckle and not actually autistic.

I'm getting it for $40 because I have gamers club unlocked. I'm also not a neet so I have a job.

>tfw veterans benefits at uni
>get scholarships to pay for almost all my tuition
>all the excess is just given back to me as a check
>it doesn't count as taxable income

I'm gonna buy a switch for each room in my apartment with a pro controller and a charging grip just in case my house makes a sudden turn and I lose one.

a fool and his money and so on

as long as you have 40 dollars worth of fun then I'm happy for you.

Kek

I just don't understand why they didn't wait a few more months to release it. It would have had a better launch line up.
They only announced the Switch a few months ago too.
Just seems like they jumped the gun because they knew that initial commercial was god tier marketing.

everyone shat on game & wario but my friends loved playing that game. I'm going to give it a chance even though I imagine it gets panned.

>intentionally leaving stuff out
You tell me.

This desu. Same position pretty much.

>It would have had a better launch line up.
because they don't have anything ready for next year.

you can't pretend to have a healthy line up if you put all of your games at launch.

2018 will be a desert of bad ports.

Good for you. It's not your fault the system is fucked

trump will take care of that you neet parasite

SMO looks amazing. XBC2 seems like it'll be pretty good too.

Three games I'm getting on the system are FE warriors, Sonic 2017, and Yooka Laylee, all of which aren't in OP's picture. OP is a fag.

High five, bro. I'll also let the taxpayer pay for Switch and Zelda.

What the fuck is Rime?
>brown shota
>comes with a map
I'm down.

I dont own a wii u

1. that's not the whole lineup for the thing.
2. Launches are never big
3. I want more ports so I don't have to buy a Wii-U

People are idiots. Kikes make bank off of these retards then they go back to their lives and wonder why their real life is such shit. They deserve it.

More importantly, how do they get away with calling it Splatoon 2 when it's literally a port of the first game with barely a DLC's worth of extra content.

I'm surprised they didn't call Mario Kart 8 Deluxe "Mario Kart 9"

>all the good games except BotW come later, and you can get it on Wii U
>MariOddyssey in fucking December
>a grand 26 games planned for release this year
Not worth buying now, not worth buying later. Maybe in 2018-19 when it's library is a decent size.

>More importantly, how do they get away with calling it Splatoon 2 when it's literally a port of the first game with barely a DLC's worth of extra content.
that's what you think

>E Shop shit post meme
Except you're wrong.

There are more games than that which haven't been announced or were announced but aren't on the list and then there's all the virtual console shit if you didn't have a wii u, only portable.

>Splatoon 2 is coming to Wii-U

youtube.com/watch?v=U3vr4El4cmI
youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4
Sony has these for full fucking price.

>they go back to their lives and wonder why their real life is such shit
yet you're the unhappy one

hate the wii u ports. I had high hopes for the switch. give us MonHun & AC and maybe I'll buy on day 1.

>BoTW - Looks fantastic, easily going to be the best Zelda game in years.
>Bombersman R - Looks alright, Bomberman is always fun at a base level. Hopefully Konami aren't jews and charge more than $40 for it.
>Ultra Street Fighter 2 - It's neat that they're releasing a brand new version of SS2 after all these fucking years. The new content looks nice and I'm glad they included a pixel mode. Will pick it up of it's physical and if the price is right.
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Already own the Wii U version but the new battle mode looks nice and it'll be cool to have all the DLC on one release for preservation reasons.
>Arms - A new IP that looks pretty fun. Seems like the fighting is surprisingly in-depth from the few gameplay videos I've seen.
>Splatoon 2 - First game was excellent and it looks like they're improving upon everything with the sequel, can't ask for much more
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - First game was one of the best RPGs of the last generation. XBX was pretty good but had some flaws, such its lack of plot. Every indication makes it seem like XBC2 will be as story-driven as the first game, which is great.
>Mario Odyssey - Looks fucking amazing, easily my most anticipated game coming out. Been waiting for a true sandbox-style style Mario since Sunshine, never thought they would make another one after the simplification and sterilization of the series since 3D Land and World.

Also:
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Console Shin Megami Tensei
>Motherfucking No More Heroes 3

And that's just the shit already announced, I imagine they have some First Party decent surprises in-store for E3 (I'd be shocked if mainline Pokemon and Animal Crossing games aren't far along in development). The Switch easily has the best First Year lineup of any major console of the last few generations. Just look at how shit the PS4, Xbone, and Wii U's first year lineups were, it's not even a fucking contest.

Same game with 2 new weapons and paid online. Everyone who played it already said nothing's changed.

I don't own a Wii U and I really like Bomberman

>New hub
>New single player
>New maps
>New weapons
>New sub weapons
>More interactive map elements
>New character customization
>Gear works differently

>nothing's changed

???

You guys realize Nintendo has to go up against the Scorpio reveal and a possible PS5 reveal E3 2017 right?

We didn't even see what Retro is making. They are holding cards hard and really banking on Zelda, Splatoon players, and people who didn't own a Wii U to be early adopters.

If you think Nintendo is going into E3 with just Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 you're a fucking idiot.

Also to further prove this point the Nintendo marketing team is mostly old EA marketers. They would never EVER let Nintendo blow their load before E3.

I mean, the console comes out in March and it's already sold out for pre-orders

PS5 better be backwards compatible if that's the case. Don't have a PS4 and the console didn't have enough games I'm interested in until rather recently.

I'm actually glad there's not much there.
Means I don't have to worry over not being able to afford buying 3+ games at once, or trying to decide what I want to buy and when. I want most of the games on there which makes me happy.

>I still have time to get a switch before splatoon 2 launch

thank you jesus, also the only games ima get for switch is splatoon 2, Disgaea 5, and the new mario

>giving a shit about a consolized PC/normiebox with no exclusives i.e. the Scorpio
>implying the PS5 is getting revealed anytime soon after Sony just released the PS4 Pro

>new splatfests

good thing nobody bought a wii u. good thing all the people who didnt buy a wii u can still experience the good parts with this new console.