Reminder that this sequelitis episode, acknowledged to be terrible by Arin himself...

Reminder that this sequelitis episode, acknowledged to be terrible by Arin himself, is the reason we never got a Jontron-era playthrough of Ocarina of Time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMFkzaZKLTU
youtube.com/watch?v=fp7f_nCKfFw
youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM
youtube.com/watch?v=aLtu9_aQwIY
youtube.com/watch?v=izBNGvqWZ2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jontron said he had an Ocarina of Time video planned
>never did it

Maybe it was for the best given how this was received.

source?

>was watching jontrons old videos earlier today

why does he suck now

>A playthrough they never would have finished

That episode really ruined the whole series for him. It really showed that he had no idea what he was talking about most of the time.

>acknowledged to be terrible by Arin himself
Was that before or after he proved to be incompetent at OoT live on stream?

He got a bigger budget. Substance is sacrificed is "lelel so random XDD" skits with expensive props that add nothing at all.

Only autists like you care about autists like them.

can someone link to the episode where he does this?

it's strange how charming he was when he would make little goofy stories in with his reviews. he's like one notch above nostalgia critic now.

Arin and Game Grumps basically killed his spark. He's much more reserved now, but he makes great content. It's just more reserved.

Game Grumps has has always been ADHD and abruptly quit games without finishing them, especially during the Jon era. Remember Conker and Banjo-Kazooie? No way in hell they could have finished a large game like Ocarina of Time. It would have been like three episodes before moving onto something else.

Friendly reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=rMFkzaZKLTU

Try talking about the games themselves rather than fellate the people who play them.

Arin is really a braindead eat poop shit poop faggot. Repeats the same shit, and forces himself into his opinions, even when he contradicts himself later on.

I wish we had Jontron back. Danny is a A-class no opinions pussy, Jontron really was like the Ying to his Yang, a guy who would call him out on his shit.

Did he really? Because OoT has a ton of problems and I still agree with him almost 100% of the time in that video.

The linearity of that game is gay, and kneecaps the pace of the player's exploration

Most of the enemies are time wasting fags.

Fuck the stupid little targets that are door switches all over the place.

>watching the Donkey Kong Country 2 playthrough on Game Grumps
>Arin and Jon have a discussion about sketch comedy
>Jon's argument was "sketch comedy is much better when it has a budget"
>Arin's was "budget shouldn't matter if it's creative enough and you want to do it"
>Jon begrudgingly agrees with Arin
>years later Jon didn't learn and still thinks budget=better

Arin was also pretty articulate with his points on it while Jon's only counterargument was "Yeah but if you get a bigger budget you can make more money thus more comedy"

>he says, instead of ignoring the thread

You're the bigger autist here
go to bed, Arin

>The linearity of that game is gay
You need to be 18 or older to post here, kid

Does he still refuse to play any of the Souls games? I remember his Megaman video and it was literally a checklist of things that series does well but he just completely refused to even touch them.

>The linearity of that game is gay
Every Zelda game has been linear, with only a few exceptions. Before OoT, the only fully non-linear game was Zelda 1, and to a much smaller extent A Link To the Past.

>Most of the enemies are time wasting fags
Deku nuts. The game gives you them like candy and they make enemies a lot faster to kill.

>Fuck the stupid little targets that are door switches
Literally in every Zelda game, including the 2D ones.

Go back to bed Arin.

I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Reminder that this is what Arin looks like these days.

They've played all of them and they are just as bad as you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=fp7f_nCKfFw
youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM
youtube.com/watch?v=aLtu9_aQwIY
youtube.com/watch?v=izBNGvqWZ2I
Honestly these are a fucking joy to watch, it's so cathartic to see him fail so horribly at the games he talks so much shit about.

Mike Myers?

How this guy pulled some hot nerd like Suzie (basically perfect male companion) is beyond me?

good bait i almost fell for it

To be fair, Arin was pretty good looking years ago.

But that was years ago.

>Jon begrudgingly agrees with Arin

That seemed to happen a lot on GG

Arin being a baffoon with all video games is what makes the channel magical. It's DSP fun but replace the snorting with burping.

Even on subjects where he was obviously in the right, he just needed to push back a tiny bit. Some people can't formulate arguments on the fly, they get heated and disgruntled and just change the subject. It's a shame.