Dotards, how do you even improve in this game?

Dotards, how do you even improve in this game?
dotabuff.com/players/169179307
I'm hitting a plateau.

you stop tryharding and just play for fun

what rank are you? not judging i just need a general idea of where you stand

the very bottom of the barrel.

>solo mmr 1

lmao

1k or below? just watch purgegamers on youtube in that case

>44% WR
>1(ONE) Solo MMR

Do you play with both hands tied while being stabbed by needles in your feet in the middle of a snowstorm?

>solo mmr 1

BAIT

i didnt notice that. yeah this might be a troll post in any case.

No, it's just that no matter how many kills I get or how I build, I keep fucking losing. I'm god tier at shooters, shmups, and fighters but this is a problem game for me.
why?

you cant, rubber band forces you to never improve and every game to stagnate

Play offlane omniknight like a faggot

>44% win rate
jesus christ

also
>bait

>why?

i never knew a human who actually had 1 mmr. if this isnt a troll post i would encourage people to try to help him instead of just shitting on him.

this was before my party games.

this stops working against good opponents eventually :)

literally works in my 5k games
even works in rtz's 8k games

There's no fucking way you got to 1 mmr without purposefully sabotaging every ranked game you played, even with a 44% win rate, and even then it's still impressive.

link me to some games i want to see

Then you should have no problem taking a screenshot now right?

You better start watching some youtubers and shit. Purgegamers had a really good guide about how to play dota but it may be outdated, try to main only one or two heroes for now, and don't play ranked. If I were you I'd make another account just to play ranked.

That's all I can offer you, I quit the game in summer because it wasnt good for my health.

Probably your probelm is your gameplay and not your build, since you can just follow item/skill builds from decent players.

Are you actually getting last hits when in lane?

Are you farming during downtime instead of following the deathball of 1k tards around? They will sit 5 men in the mid lane for 5 minutes waiting for a fight to start and get fuckall in terms of gold or xp while they do it.

Are you looking at the minimap frequently and trying to keep track of where the enemy is? If 4 of them aren't showing on the map and you're farming a lane all alone they're probably trying to sneak up and gank you, and you should back up to a safer location.

Are you taking objectives like towers/roshan with your team when you have an advantage? (e.g. multiple enemy heroes dead or you just finished an important item like bkb)

ill add that every single second of this game is different so try to keep readjusting what you have to be doing. try to accomplish something other than AFK farming whether its warding, dewarding, ganking.. just DO something. dont be those players who think they're playing a single player game and just wait to lose all their towers and then the game itself.

alright op i'm watching your ursa game. the first thing i notice you did wrong was not backing from the bounty rune invade at dire's offlane jungle when it was apparent that you were not going to live after killing medusa.

second problem i notice is that you autoattack creeps in lane. this screws up creep equilibrium and pushes the lane, thus allowing the opponents to gain gold and experience more easily than they would otherwise be able to.

Literally open a practice game. Get some weak fucking wuss, CM or drow at lvl 1 and go into the lane. No items or anything.
Try and get every fucking last hit until minute 10.
Do it again and again until you average AT LEAST 50, but 70 is the ideal rate. Most 4k players CANT do this.

Try to maintain the lane while you do this, trim your own creeps and keep the lane at your tower, don't push it like a retard.

Try and build minimap awareness, know where everyone is at all times and who would being going where to do what. Call your own MIAs

Communicate with the toxic retards. Being kind can break through a lot of the hate. If you're just being positive about stuff it'll get through to most people.

Make sure you're building (skills/items) the same way people higher tier than you do. At least 5k builds.

Learn positioning. You can't practice it, it's a feel for the game. Understand when to take fights and when you can't. A lot of this is just pure experience from playing a long time.

>ommunicate with the toxic retards. Being kind can break through a lot of the hate. If you're just being positive about stuff it'll get through to most people.

can sometimes work but not on the most relentless faggots, also at some point it can be good to just mute them and give orders anyway. they can still read it. (and will!)

>Learn positioning. You can't practice it, it's a feel for the game.

generally stay around some of your team mates until you get a feel of when you can solo. if you get big on a hero like slark you could potentially solo heroes and towers.

DotA is WC3 for retards

you'll probably fit in nicely then