On a scale of 1 to 10, how hyped are you for Kingdom Hearts 3? I'm at a 11. Holy shit I can't take it. 0...

On a scale of 1 to 10, how hyped are you for Kingdom Hearts 3? I'm at a 11. Holy shit I can't take it. 0.2 ending only made me further hyped.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Brr9ue6L4Q

Also, what is it about KH and the godly music? Jesus Christ I swear I listen to Simple and Clean Ray of Hope Mix everyday. Shit is groovy as fuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U

>Sora doesn't save Aqua in 0.2
Nomura you fucking cock tease

>we have so many disney properties we can use for our highly anticipated new game!
>starts with the worst one

Could be worse. It could have been the exact goddamn map we always get but it looks like it's going to be open world and entirely new

>KH 3 announced in 2013
>Literally 4 years later and STILL no KH 3 and we can only hope it gets released in 2018

If KH 3 isn't a masterpiece and doesn't top KH 2 Final Mix then Nomura is an utter failure. This is plenty of enough time

I don't be even think Sora will be the one to save her. Looks like Riku and Mickey will

What are the chances of there being more playable characters than just Sora?

When it was first announced, a solid 8.
Now it's a 2.
Have fun playing the game on the PS5 when it launches in 2020 at the earliest.
>implying it won't be the next VsXIII.

I refused to get hyped about anything until they finally give us a release date for 3.

Osaka looks like they're going to fuck it up.

I'm 100% sure Riku will be playable. If we are lucky, Lea and Kairi may will be playable

What makes you say that?

like a 4. Nomura revealing that they haven't even started some worlds yet killed the hype for me

You mean got better?

Zero. I bailed out after BBS when I realized that the shitty board minigame had a more riveting story and characterization than KH ever will.
Everything past KH2 was a mistake.

Will they be in it?

>being hype for a yaoi fangirl's bad fanfic tier game

What is even going on anymore

Just give me more Master of masters, only good thing from 2.8

Nomura said some worlds were completely done just they have to wait for clearance to begin work on others.

this

imagine if ten years from now someone gets the trilogy and plays 1, 2, 3 consecutively.

Would be the most absurd acid trip of cartoon characters conceivable.

Hoping the final mixes get ported to the switch, the 3DS already has the side games.

This so much. Master of Masters is the best character in the entire series. What makes him even more perfect is that Ray Chase gave a stellar performance