Open world mario game

>open world mario game

It's pretty open looking.

It's about as open as 64 and Sunshine were, retard. We're not talking fucking Skyrim and Witcher 3 here.

>I posted it again!

how much do you viral marketers get paid

More than you get
You should try it too

>this
>720p
>mario jump roping with regulat bussines women

Whats that shit to the right and why is it floating in the sky?

Yes. And those games are more than a decade old. Time to get with the time ninny.

Density > Size
A dense sandboxy world will triumph acres of nothingness worlds.

Definitely not "open world" in any sense, it's just a city setting to act as a hub which is a nice throwback to Mario Bros. taking place in the sewers of New York. Considering the metal beams being craned around, it might expand like how you unlocked different parts of 64's castle or Delfino Plaza.
It's building material, they usually act as platforms in Mario games and are probably inspired by the construction site setting of the original Donkey Kong.

Hub? I thought it was a level.

being open world doesn't mean it needs endless empty grass fields

We have so little information, we don't know either way. Aside from a few seconds in the Switch reveal a few months back, we literally only have one trailer of Odyssey right now.

underaged pls
the city is a donkey kong gameboy reference and is literally a remake of world 1

we don't really know how big it is yet. We can't see the other side.

hmmm.....

hmmmmmm.......

>We're not talking fucking Skyrim and Witcher 3 here.

Thank god.

It's literally SM64 types of level but better.

What is there to hate about it? Do you honestly think Mario should be an open world game?

Really?

Even if viral marketers made more than 80K a year I would never do it. Some people say jew lawyers are most evil profession, but that is just want the marketers want you to think.

I don't think that's OP's complaint
It's just that people are under the impression that it is open world when it isn't

Keep us informed about the changes in your moral codex

but user what if thats a whole nother section of the level like in galaxy

Who is under this impression? They showed small standalone worlds in the trailer and using some airship thing to go between them.

well thank god it isn't, that would be terrible.

Open world only works for RPGs. not platformers.

so what game does the mexico world reference
assuming each world is some kind of throwback

Sorry linear games, I was wrong about (you)s.

that is a sky box you fucking moron

mario de supre : de dondes los tacos?

But they said sandbox, like 64 and sunshine.
sandbox =/= open world

Sandbox and open world are not the same thing.

Who gives a shit?

Good. It should be a series of sandboxes.

True that could be it but why would they try to make it seem like Mario is in the real world with humans and shit walking around and yet have giant voids of nothing that you fly over to get to the next part of the stage

>open world
that's where you went wrong
the levels are "sandbox" size as opposed to the recent linear straight lines.

I never said it wasn't

They literally said "sand box" in the presentation.

It's open in the same vein 64 is. It's not open world like Zelda or anything.

Actual open world is a fucckingg terrible idea for a fucking plat former, how would that even work without drastically reducing level design quality?