That kid who "swore to god" that he played Mario on Xbox

>That kid who "swore to god" that he played Mario on Xbox

>homebrew

>That kid who double jumped to avoid being late to class

bart why are you doing that

>that kid whos home life was so bad he pretended to live in the digimon world and insisted that he was a real digimon tamer, and no one could tell if he was actually hallucinating or just pretending

Holy shit that's sad.

That kid who said he fucked Lara croft.

>that kid that came to school dressed as video game characters

>that kid who always lied about everything and would have to "swear to god" to get anyone to listen

I played all the SNES games on an xbox.

> that kid who told u that if u kill the dogo from the first part of resident evil 4 it'll drop a super massive fucking weapon

>tfw I tried too hard... For hours to do so

>that kid that told you Toad was unlockable in Smash64.

>that kid that backed up his lies with "my dad works for nintendo".

>that kid who finally snapped because of all the bullying and shot up the school

>That kid who teleported behind the school shooter and sliced him in half with a katana

>that kid that told you that there was a secret island in gta san andreas

There is in 1... the set price for the intro

>that kid who kept telling you that you should bet on fighting games with the loser having to suck the winner's dick

>as if I needed to lose to be convinced.

>that one kid who lost on purpose after that

>that kid who had Turok: Dinosaur Hunter a month early because his dad actually did work at Nintendo

>that kid who told you his Dad was working on holographic technology and they demoed it with Yu-Gi-Oh of all things
>mfw I saw his Dad working at the local mexican market

>that kid who'd pick a random dude in fighting games and rush to get his HP handicap as high as he can before you can pick your character
>he'd still get his ass kicked in the end

>that kid that tried to distract you in fighting games by squeezing your dick and rubbing himself on your lap while moaning

I hate that kid. Always made me jizz my pants.

so do you guys wanna erp or what

OG Xbox had emulators R-tard

I remember being in 7th grade and there was a kid who claimed he owned Smash Melee a good 2 years before it actually released

that kid that died

>that kid who believed in god

ok i wanna be misty

>tfw used to do that with a friend at school to make people laugh in the schoolbus
This post reminded me of this. I haven't thought about it for like ten years. My boner was real and I haven't been even slightly gay ever since.
What the fuck.

>he apparently had 100 bffs he never hung out with

Whore moans

>that kid who brought an arcade cabinet with him when he came over to play video games
>that kid who took a crowbar to a Street Fighter II machine and stole the controls, then wondered why he couldn't hook them up to his SNES

>That kid who built up speed for 12 hours in order to quantum leap to school

>All of you're friends knew who they were.
>You didn't.

my cousin had one of those. He'd use it on F zero.
Madman.

I wouldn't think about it too hard. kids do gay shit all the time

>tfw kid who does really gay shit to other boys in class and then calls them gay

I swear we had at least a dozen of these closet-cases at my school

>C__Data
I'll reply to (You), friendo

>tfw i was that kid

>that kid who hid in a bathroom stall to change his shirt for gym

Was that kid

Just something about imagining yourself in another world is the greatest but most autistic feeling. I convinced myself so hard that Pokemon existed that every night before I went to bed I would reserve an extra pillow on the side next to mine in case a Bulbasaur decided to pop out of somewhere and be with me.

>that kid who ate 4 pounds of cafeteria meatloaf

>That kid that gave you the warmest, most heart-filling laughs anyone has ever given to you.

Rest in peace, Brittany.

>that kid who told me that if I flipped my ps2 game upside down it loads a whole different game

>that kid who swore on his mother's life that there was a secret in pikmin 2 where you could control bulborbs like they were also pikmin
>that same kid who was full of shit for years prior about vidya anyway
>he was actually telling the truth

That kid who swears played halo on GameCube.

>basic enemy that appears multiple times
>secret

shit user that's depressing

These 2 guys on the bus ALWAYS did this shit. Like straight up head in the other's crotch moving up and down miming sucking his dick and moaning and all kinds of other crazy gay shit and playing it off as just a joke. Whenever they'd do this the whole bus would go silent and everyone would just stare while they were totally unaware.

The people on this bus were generally fucking assholes who would jump on literally anything you did and give you shit for it but this was so awkward nobody ever said anything. Both these dudes claim to be completely straight. Keep in mind this was all in like 10th grade.

>that kid who "swore to god" that he had a real human skull and he kept saying he'll bring it tomorrow to school and show me

Fuck you Greg you filthy liar

Hey I do this every night but I pretend I'm some character I from some game or show I know. I'll get clipped on the head by a car side mirror, or a brick will fall on my head and punch a piece of my skull into my brain and I'll effectively get massive brain damage and I'll imagine how life would be after it being trapped in a retarded body. Like still conscious but with barely any motor control and paralysed from the waist down, and maybe the other characters who are suddenly forced to bear my burden might be resentful and take their frustrations out on me, starve me or torture me out of boredom. Never seems to get old even of if I don't know why ISO this every night. Kinda weird but oh well

>you knew him but not well enough to really be sad or anything

>that kid who hung himself in his bathroom
>yfw the first thing you hear about it the next day is "lol I heard he span around and shit everywhere"
>try to feel bad but can't

>That kid who wore a t-shirt and shorts every single day even during the winter when it was below freezing

Alternatively

>That chubby kid who wore a hoody every day even in the summer with like 90%+ humidity

>that kid who told me that the gamecube could have regular CDs
>i tried it
>o well i guess i have a better one because mine can

I did the latter and then kept doing it after when I got 120 pounds 5"11. Turns out that leather jackets and stuff in the sun delay the heat hitting you for a while so is good for short bursts of heat

>that kid that lost her virginity at 11
>puts out to any guy who gives her compliments
>an heros after a kid tells her she'll be used up before her 20s
>class holds a memorial for her
>none of the guys are allowed to give a eulogy because they all just talk about how great she was at giving head

that was me, i was pudgy in middle school and emotionally oversensitive at the time so i didn't want to deal with the bantz

Holy dicks what a lucky kid, those are so goddamn rare

>that kid who raped your sister and got away with it because everyone thought she slept around

>That one chick that kept smoozing on you at parties despite the fact you were trying to play video game
Stop. Please. I don't want to feel your thighs while you feel mine. I just want to play video games

and you did what about it, exactly?

>mfw this guy believes his slut of a sister

Nothing, I was 12.

>Be me
>Plaling Scrolls, that retired Mojang online card game
>Pretty fun but few played it and I played Order which brought much salt
>Anyway
>Watching global chat
>People start talking about Smash Bros
>A guy claims he and his brother collided Falcon Punches and crashed the game
>I got in and said that made no sense considering they're the same priority and would cancel each other
>Everyone gets really defensive of the liar and I become the outcast of their tiny ass community

Same thing in my school, except she ended up doing drugs instead of killing herself. She smoked weed in the middle school's boy's bathroom. Probably smoked plenty of cocks in there, too.

What was your first lie Sup Forums?

God dammit that Ness kid was such a prick

And that's why women need to stop sleeping around. Riding the cock carousal never makes you happy.

That's because you rode the bus when you were in 10th grade. By then all the normies had rides.

don't talk about leffen like that

hearing shit like that makes me want to throw up woman need ot have some more self respect rather then be whores thankfully thats going to change here in america soon.

>that kid whose grandpa died at a family reunion
>his grandpa was found in the bathroom; dead on the toilet
>everyone laughed because "haha you said toilet!"
>that kid probably wanted to shoot up the school

>mfw it's gonna get harder for this Virgin to get laid
>and he asked for it

go to bed, chillin

I wasn't that bad, but I used to pray to God every night that I would wake up in the Pokemon world.

I am now an atheist.

>that kid who believed your friend when he told him that you can unlock Spiderman and the TMNT in Smash Bros Melee
what a fucking idiot lol

>wants some whore that spreads her legs for bbc
>is a full on cuck
thats you user you need someone whos pure not a whore.

I knew a kid named James back in elementary school who was similar to this except he believed he was Ed from Ed, Edd n Eddy. He would talk like him in class and outside of class. He would even periodically ask the teachers if they could get Jim out the tree for him. I remember me and a few other kids were able to pressure him into talking in his real voice during lunch. Once we heard how high pitched and nerdy his real voiced sounded we all immediately felt really bad for him and never talked to him again.

He actually drafted him first pick for his Genesis 4 crew

The B Team: Engaged

pic related, crews are gonna be fucking nutty

My friend and I convinced ourselves we could see ghosts and played Shaman King on the playground all the time. We got so into it that we scared all the 4th graders and below by making them think the playground was actually haunted. The principal had to come and talk to us because some kids refused to go to recess anymore.

She had herpes by the time we entered High School. All the girls, and I mean every last one of them, hated her.

The dumb broad even tried coming onto me, but I would just pretend I couldn't hear her. Eventually, class rotation happened in Art, and she sat right next to me in the back of the classroom and started feeling me up under the table every chance she got. And I was still a twink-ass teen at that point, too pussy to do anything to stop her.

being a virgin is hard enough without having to narrow your selection to match your unwarranted criteria

God I miss her.

I remember when I was younger my younger brother used to tell me that his father has 100 game boy advances at his house and I believed it.

Now if it was the present day and he said that, that would be realistic.

(male)

Now that sounds like fun. Your ass would have been grass in a Catholic school though.

If you can't beat him, draft him. That looks like a fun lineup, I might watch

I heard they're cool now, they settled whatever real shit they had going on.

These are some whack crews though. ChuDat/SW/Nintendude are smart picks but Zhu's got the meme power.

>That kid who said he had Sonic X the game
He got left back the year after if I recall.

>gamecube

It was on the DS, dummy.

>that black kid who graduated

>tfw you were that kid

godlike image, saved

>that kid that used internet explorer to post on Sup Forums

I understood that reference