Why did you stop playing us, Sup Forums?

Why did you stop playing us, Sup Forums?

Ending made me sad. Lillie and my fem trainer were supposed to be together forever.

no bank

Battle Spot is painfully empty. I'm sure mostly everyone is waiting for Pokebank access.

I collected everything.

Bank still isn't up.

Thinking about it, Pokemon games are pointless after you beat them. Unless you enjoy fighting online.I just play against friends on ocassion.

Because even if you put aside nostalgia faggotry and also all of the butthurt memeing about gen 1 pandering, gen 7 is just legit not that fun.

Endgame's a bit dull
Bank ain't up
Easy EV training made me a casual and now I can't be fucked doing it the old way anymore

never even left the first town, modern pokemon games have way too many mandatory talking portions. the last pokemon game i finished was pearl and even that felt like a slog.

that being said, i did pirate the game so that made me more ok with just dropping it early. if i'd spent cash on it i probably would have forced myself to at least get a few gyms into it

I still haven't finished MH4U that's why, do you know how bullshit G Rank is?

postgame is garbage, replaying as a nuzlocke/whateverlocke would be like pulling teeth with all the stupid fucking cutscenes

I kinda agree, there's way too many cutscenes in this game in the beginning.

It used to be better when you used to go out, get your starter and leave town.

They have you waking up at home like 3x before you finally see your first town.

Where is the fucking bank we were promised?

Pokemon is a continual cycle of buying expecting friends to play with you, and then not having friends to play it with. You can guess what part of the cycle I'm on.

It's a slog to play through. I just want to catch pogeys for nuzlockes, not listen to dog shit non characters like Hau or whatever the fuck his name was.

>t. gamergator that migrated here in 2014

No replay value whatsoever

>inb4 B-but MUH UB's

Even fucking ORAS shits all oever this piece of shit and ORAS was a dissapointment, these games are straight up mediocre.

Already finished the Pokedex and the regular Singles/Doubles/Multi of the Tree.
Don't feel like getting mad at the game by playing the Super versions of the Tree.

Or they gave up on the game because it's shit.
No post game, zero interest in replaying because the story mode is also, you guessed it, shit. There's just no reason to play. And don't even get me started on competitive. That shit hasn't been good since gen 5.

I USED TO BE A FUCKING KID ON AN ADVENTURE

STRUGGLING AND EARNING MY WAY TO THE TOP IN A SCARY WORLD
NOW I HAVE MY FRIENDS HOLD MY HANDS AS I WALK DOWN A PAVED PATH, RAPING EVERYTHING I COME ACROSS
GOD DAMN IT I HATE WHAT THIS SERIES HAS BECOME

Because I filled the dex and there's fucking jackshit to do.

I have showdown for battles, so I don't waste time on autistic breeding and training in-game.

I just went back to Emerald/Platinum. They're still fun games. Meanwhile, I don't even have any desire to boot up Moon again.

the trips of truth
/thread

Lillie was a waste of time.

>beat the game
>played for 600 hours in 2 months
>got 10 shinies
>finished pokedex

Still waiting for those fucking jews to release bank already, and also because the post game in a huge pile of shit, and there's no incentive to breed Pokemon if you're like me and have nobody to play with.

i didn't even buy you

>post game
what post game?

Catch these legend- I mean ULTRA BEETS
Oh, that only took you 40 minutes? SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON POKEMON STARS FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH

This

But also I haven't stopped playing I am still playing and contemplating getting moon since I have sun

The Festival Plaza is horrendous and makes me not want to use connectivity functions at all, already have Hyper Trained all the new Pokemon I like enough to want to use

PSS patch when

EV training is very easy in this game, though.

even in gen one, it annoys me on a new playthrough that i have to go up to viridian, get the pokedex, bring it back to oak in pallet town, and THEN really start. every game afterwards just adds more and more crap before you can really start.

Pokemon games always get boring after 2-3 months

Most people consider the Battle Tree to be post game, doesn't make it any less shit though.

>Before you see the professor, you have to finish school and get a career!

>Say you're updating bank in January
>it ends up being January 2018

I still am playing you. I'm just about to do the League.

I went from upset to disgusted

Because I've made myself a really shitty team just like I did in XY so the game didn't become a cakewalk and the game wasn't a cakewalk to begin with so I'm stuck against lv 60 trainers using tyranitars while I'm going with my lv 45 3 grass, 2 flying, 1 normal team

Stars was debunked, prepare for mediocre DP remakes on 3DS this fall

All I have left to do is Super Multi and fuck that shit.

Even MORE reason to kill myself

You were boring as shit. I managed to play through x and y twice, and I barely made it halfway on your second island.

>completed x and y twice but though sm was boring
You should know that I hate you

I had a lot of fun until I finished the league, now I'm thinking of hacking legal pokemon and try to git gud online

Beat the game and filed the dex. Got a good 60 50 hours out of it, and I'm not autismo enough to the into the competitive scene.

I gave you over 100 hours and a full pokedex
You gave me a shiny charm and some stamps
Why is this series so bad at 100% rewards? I mean I know it can be hard for any game to give a 100% reward but come on, this could be fixed pretty easily in Pokemon.
>new game + where you restart the game with your current PC contents kept intact
>a foreign set of starters
>an event legendary that can't be obtained at the moment through other means
>hard modo
>opening for another daily superboss fight that can help grind high-level 'mons
>some item(s) that normally cost a fuckload of BP
>get Rotom out of your dex and into your party
I mean come the fuck on I thought that last one was practically guaranteed.

Why did you stop me from playing you? I gave you like five hours and you threw hand-holding cutscenes in my face every 15 seconds. Fuck you.

Nothing good to do at postgame, again. If you want people to keep playing, throw content at them.

I went back to BW2. I can play that game forever because the content is good, so it's fun.

I don't play competitively, and there's not much to do in the post-game.

No post game

Except the wifi for BW2 is dead and I can't fill my Pokedex now. I'd rather be playing it as well.

I miss sprites to be honest.

I am getting closer to the end of the game but Jesus Christ this game is unbalanced as fuck.

I really thought the reward for 100% would be Rotom itself.

A new game + where all the trainers have jacked up, fully evolved pokemon would make this game have some replay value.

This. No sense of adventure in these games anymore. Just like the worst Zelda game (Skyward Sword).

>Stars was debunked
No it wasn't.

SM does have a lot of pokemon that don't get to fight. I enjoyed how you don't need to have tauros, stoutland and shit to mount on them. Feels as if pokemon had more purpose in the world than just battling.

I'd love every other suggestion made into the game though.

>Why did you stop playing us, Sup Forums

Don't know how to battle tree. Get my ass handed to me. Spent a long time doing Hyper training and it does shit. Just literally fuck my shit up. So I stopped and played other games instead of being held up to one game that will do nothing but aggravate me. Also I already filled my pokedex and shiny farming does nothing for me.

If you have a hacked 3Ds you can just use pkhex/pokégen to fill what you're missing.

It's sadly the only way without 2 systems and multiple games, but it's still a way.

Is this the Lana thread?

>SM does have a lot of pokemon that don't get to fight
Rotom and Zard are the only ones, everything else is obtainable for battling

Not him, having played both twice, once blind and once with a critical eye, I would much rather replay XY a dozen times than touch the main game in SM again

Nu-Pokemon is too saccharine. Everyone acts like a total faggot.

I miss my main team that are still stuck in ORAS.

Yyyyyyep
This shit started with Hoenn, but it didn't go back into full force again until XY

>SM was so boring I stopped playing before I got to her trial
Feels bad

Me too, sadly. She's really cute though.

Doing my daily intake of grabage and got a Necrozma from a girl named Oi Cont. Here's to you.

trips confirm

nuPokemon is shit

>Battle Tree
>aka rape dozens of trainers at a time with Kartana or Pheromosa

Wow so fucking fun

The pager is such an impersonal solution though

I cant into competitive. Sometimes I chain to get shinies, but I dont have too many reasons to keep playing until they release the bank

this even Showdown is more alive, even if they take forever to make a move and it's full of shitty stall teams

But I never started.
I'm still playing Alpha Sapphire.

I put 320 hours into it. Finished my Pokedex, MM a shit ton of competitive shinies, raped the battle tree and got all my stamps. There's nothing else to do at the moment

These were the first pokemon games I couldn't get into. Usually when a new one comes out I finish it in less than a week. With these I played a couple hours, it seemed okay but I never touched it again after that.

>NOW I HAVE MY FRIENDS HOLD MY HANDS AS I WALK DOWN A PAVED PATH

It's just not fun anymore.
The only Pokes I haven't caught are the UBs and the other Tapus aside from Koko.
I have all Pokes in my dex except them.

The game got boring and bland. A lot of the Poke I want for my team aren't even in the game.

It felt empty the moment I finished the pokedex. With nothing else to do but suffer in the battle tree, I just gave up and started the wait for Bank to breath in some life back into it.

Turn off the exp share autismo

I don't even understand what keeps people playing these games for months and months.

I got to the end, did the extra stuff with ultra beasts, got a team of pokemon I like and re-beat the E4.

Like okay..what the fuck else is there to this? the whole collect all 700+ fuckdogs is pointless unless you're a turbo autist with a collecting fetish. It's boring and pointless

I haven't even tried this game out yet. What am I in for?

It took me about a week to get 301 with clever trading
It's not that demanding

I have sun, and I'm like on the 2nd island in my experience just grind a bit, and get a whole team then just steamroll through shit.

At this point I turn it on only to collect a few beans or treasures that are left over. I don't even know why I bother, multplayer is better on showdown at the moment. I would fill the National Dex but they removed it. The story is so painful to play through that I would never want to reset this. What's the point?

Haven't played a pokemon game since soulsilver when it was new. I actually still like pokemon despite that though.

Where the fuck is Pokémon Bank support? What about National Dex?

There must be something else to be released as DLC or updates.

Cutscenes and lag

The cutest Pokegrilles this side of the Pacific ocean.

I hope you don't like playing Pokémon for more than five minutes without cutscenes
Also, waifus

THREAD IS SHIT

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE GEN 7 POGY MINE IS MINISEAL WAIFU

Unlocked super singles and super doubles, then got bored. Now i only play it for island scan.

Mine is heckin big wuss bug
Followed closely by heckin big railgun beetle
But I'm not even a bugfag, oddly

>DP remakes
I shouldn't get excited, but I will

I stopped playing because I beat the game and have caught every pokemon in the game. I'm not autistic enough to play the meta, and if I were I'd just use showdown

Primarina or Popplio line in general is all kinds of love