Anyone else hyped?

Anyone else hyped?

I am ready to operate and
>remove taco

I didn't play the most recent Ghost Recon garbage, but I loved Advanced Warfare 1&2.

I didn't play The Division because number-based damage in a TPS looks retarded. I played a bit of Siege, but I'm looking forward to a single player Tom Clancy experience. I'm still mad there was no HD port of Blacklist to xb1/ps4 or that it's not even backwards compatible.

So, this game looks alright, it looks like a more tacticool Just Cause. I haven't seen any good gameplay recently, even though it's launching in a month and a half.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XsTBsEsS3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it looks pretty good judging from the trailer, im gonna preorder it.

no it doesnt stop shilling

This seems like a troll, but if not; NEVER preorder a game nowadays bro. They're almost all full of bugs and need to be patched in the first week. Even games that look decent, like this one. Also, games don't really sell out anymore.

>I didn't play the most recent Ghost Recon garbage, but I loved Advanced Warfare 1&2.

>tfw old

>tfw Advanced Warfarfigther 1&2 was the most recent garbage

yeah you gotta be careful with your christmas money these days bro

Well, I'm no spring chicken based on the average reply in an 'age&fav game thread'

I'm 27, I played the original Ghost Recon games on Xbox. The most recent Ghost Recon game was Future Soldier and that came out in 2011 or 2012 I think. I skipped it after watching the Giant Bomb quicklook and thinking it looked like generic garbage with watered down gameplay.

>Ghost recon
>open world
>sandbox
>Vivendi

You want to mention any other Ubisoft games while you're at it? Maybe tell us the preorder prices and bonuses too alongside that release, you know like any normal consumer and absolutely not a salesman does.

>I didn't play the most recent Ghost Recon garbage, but I loved Advanced Warfare 1&2.
So what?
This game has nothing to do with them.
It's yet another Ubisoft open world game.
And it's closer to being a cheap, bootleg MGSV clone.

That video where they throw grenades and say cheesy line
Ubishit

The alpha-concept Future Soldier shown at some random E3 looked Glorious beyond belief. Personally I love third person stealth/tactical shooters and it looked like more of AW but with some crazy gadgets and possibilities. Ubisoft really knows how to let down people.

Wildlands had a shred of hope with the concept (COOP MGSV) but the AI looks absolutely brain dead and that's the most important feature on this genre of shooters.

Why would I buy an Ubisoft game? I'm not that retarded.

Yeah it looks cool. It looks like a better Hardline, which, even though I only played for like 2 hours, I thought was very fun.

It doesn't look like Ghost Recon, but then again, I didn't even like Ghost Recon 2. The first game is the only one I liked anyway. So whatever.

>jump in parachute
>hit the ground
>parachute just vanishes

>plant C4 in a tank
>C4 hovers like 4 feet from the tank into an invisible hitbox

>''let's try being stealthy''
>instead of ghosting, it means running and gunning everyone, but with a silenced pistol

Lmao

This is what shilling looks like kids

>Giving a shit about Tom Clancy games anymore
>Especially more open-world garbage
'Tom Clancy' stopped meaning shit years ago. Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, and Splinter Cell are all fucking dead and have been for a long time.

ESPECIALLY fucking Ghost Recon. Ghost Recon got raped the hardest out of all of them. Ubisoft killed an entire fucking genre.

Don't you guys have some queer approved fringe indie game full of feels and witty satire to play?

AI looks non-existent, game ultimately looks ridiculously easy.

Tactical gameplay simply does not work without challenging AI.

When there is bullshit like this to participate in? This is the game faggot.

Future Soldier was the most recent

I liked it

Hyped? No.
Am I going to buy it? Day one.
Why? Because this is the type of game I want to play but they're the only ones doing it.

Tactical gameplay also doesn't work when you have little to no actual troop management. This shit is another generic whack-a-mole shooter that doesn't deserve the name 'ghost recon'.

Still better than the newest ubisoft shit game

me 2

mgsv?

Just buy Ghost Recon 1 and get "Blood Oil" mod. It's $10 on steam and you could be playing it now.

Stop supporting cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XsTBsEsS3c

>he thinks this
All that homo ass pounding you get made you retarded like a woman apparently.

MGSV is doing 4 player Open world Coop?

Original Ghost Recon games were on PC, friendo.

Just a reminder to whoever posted this, I'm still preordering and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Not him, but I miss doing 16 player co-op missions in Ghost Recon 2. I've just sort of been chasing the experience ever since.

Those are the only things worse than ubisoft open world games.

Is this a whole new story or can you play the OG missions with it too? How does the mod compare to Heroes Unleashed?

>preordering a division reskin
>buying a division reskin
>ubisoft in general

Why would we care if you're a fucking retard? We need garbage people like you around for a reason.

>tfw beta tested it
>it was complete shit
Did the same thing with homefront too, screencap this post.

LOL

The Division, forest edition.

No thanks.

HOLA BITCHES

>it looks pretty good judging from the trailer
Then please post a link, apparently the rest of the world only saw the one making the game look like shit.

QUICK SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE THE GAMEPLAY VIDEO OF THIS

Dont you have some better routine to hide that you cant disprove that people hated what they saw in the trailer?

>Co-op MGSV

I'm hyped, I'm just going to hope Ubisoft doesn't shit on this.

It's like mgsv with no personality.
Despite that, I'll still kinda excited about this.

>ubisoft not shitting up

>mad cuz his shit company make shit games
just die shill

Division recently, Steep and rainbow six.

are you trying to prove his point

>I'm on Sup Forums and I hate everything

k

no its not Sup Forums, those games were hated by everyone

>>Co-op MGSV
Its literally the division in a forest. Its not Co-op MGSV.

They all suck famalam

well you're completely wrong, if you knew anyone outside of Sup Forums you'd know that wasn't true.

Do you know what the division is? Are you guys just fucking with me trying to bait me into shilling for ubisoft?

anyone I'm not shilling for this shit company but you kids are actually retarded so cya.

>Left 4 house
You think real operators see this airsoft-tier horseshit and think "fuck civilians".

So what color are you going to dye your hair this month, fag?

people who played the technical preview called it shit

Yes, its this game but set in a city.

>Trying to bait me into shilling for ubisoft
Oh you mean like "Its Co-Op MGSV I'm Hyped!" Like that kind of shill?

We're pointing out how this game is going to be garbage, the only one shilling it is you in the first place.

>cya

Cry me a fucking river, we all know your bitch ass doesn't have enough self-control to leave, you're too fucking self-important so you'll keep arguing, the very fact you think calling someone a kid means anything proves that point.

So please, continue telling us how you're better than us while staying there like a bitch after saying you're leaving.

Faggot.

>real operators

Not that guy but you have autism, if you can't tell the difference between a game and real life.

Fuck off Ubisoft.

like if you cry every time

...../ )
.....' /
---' (_____
......... ((__)
..... _ ((___)
....... -'((__)
--.___((_)

NIGGA SO TRUUUUUUUUUUU

>ubisoft is even bad at shilling
what a fucking waste

Im hyped for the weapon customizing like in future solder, but I'm not committing to buying it until I try the beta.

You mean weapon customizing like the division?